Deal on LARGE gm, wf, & PW?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I've been out of the supplement game for a little while now due to just not having the funds for it.. And it seems to greatly be effecting my drive. I ordered some anabeta and wanted to buy some of my staples, mostly being CL products, to maximize the run. Was looking for a quality intra, pre, and creatine product... considering wf is my favorite pre workout (hands down) and gm is my favorite creatine, I figured I'd try some pw instead of xtend to complete the stack since I've never tried it

I was wondering if any of you reps could offer me a deal on a stack of large GM, PW, and WF? Thanks for your time:)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We're glad you use the GM and WF as your favorites, we appreciate your business and glad we help you reach your goals.

PW is great, we also have a new Leucine + Hydrowhey + Cirtulline product out as well.

May I point out we reformulated WF to have even more energy & pumps! We also have a Watermelon flavor which has KILLER reviews on the taste!

Here's some new WF reviews:
SweetLou (watermelon)
Rodja (watermelon)
monstermash (watermelon)
monstermash WM taste review
swaneon (rasberry)
BigT
pigpen fruit punch
naturalgainer

We don't sell the products ourselves though, I would direct you to Nutraplanet which has great deals on our stuff. :)

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
We're glad you use the GM and WF as your favorites, we appreciate your business and glad we help you reach your goals.PW is great, we also have a new Leucine + Hydrowhey + Cirtulline product out as well.May I point out we reformulated WF to have even more energy & pumps! We also have a Watermelon flavor which has KILLER reviews on the taste!Here's some new WF reviews:SweetLou (watermelon)Rodja (watermelon)monstermash (watermelon)monstermash WM taste reviewswaneon (rasberry)BigTpigpen fruit punchnaturalgainerWe don't sell the products ourselves though, I would direct you to Nutraplanet which has great deals on our stuff. :)
Hey, I appreciate the response! I was just wondering if a place sold a stack of your main 3 as a deal package. What is of greater benefit, the purple wraath or the psyko? The psycho doesn't have the other bcaa's or BA of wraath? Also, what did you change in the WF? And also, as a side note. I love nutra, but their 'deals' on your products are rather terrible. The 'other' site is way cheaper.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I appreciate the response! I was just wondering if a place sold a stack of your main 3 as a deal package. What is of greater benefit, the purple wraath or the psyko? The psycho doesn't have the other bcaa's or BA of wraath? Also, what did you change in the WF.
WF we added Beet Root which is a natural source of nitrates (great for pumps & endurance.), we replaced arginine with Carnitine & Citrulline (much better choices.)

As to your Wraath vs. Psyko question, it depends what your looking for. The PsyKO has a decent dose of Leucine, Citrulline & Hydrowhey. It makes it a great addition to any stack, and also it's great to sip on all day long. WRAATH, has all the EAA's you need, and also a endurance blend of extra goodies. If your dosing the product once per day, I would get the WRAATH. They are equal in my mind as far as recovery goes. You can't go wrong with either one. If you take 4 or 5 scoops of PSYKO and drink it all day long, the recovery benefits will be PHENOMENAL. I would go with the WRAATH if your looking for an amino product. If your looking for a different kind of recovery and endurance, check out PSYKO, reviews, logs, etc.

Good luck in choosing, let me know if you have any more questions!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I honestly love both. PW for sports/cardio. PsyKO for lifting and for combo'ing with WF.

PsyKO + WF = Citrulline Malate + Norvaline + Nitrates + Citrulline + Norvaline = pump and endurance nirvana