New White Flood review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New White Flood review


    I am sure it will Alright here is my final scores for the RASPBERRY WHITE FLOOD!

    Taste: 8/10 First sip was always really strong however after that initial sip it tasted pretty good. I recommend adding about 4 more ounces of water per 2 scoops than the old version to get the flavor right With the old version I would add 16 oz and now its 20 for this version!

    Pump: 10/10 This product was great for pumps. I mean REALLY great! On Arms and chest days the pumps were almost TOO crazy but that's the way I like them! I would say this is the most improved part vs the old version. The updated formula was corrected in all the right ways.

    Energy: 10/10 This product never failed on giving me a good clean energy without over stimming me. I am really glad the GABA stayed.

    Mixability: 10/10 Mixability was never a problem. I never had any floaties or anything sitting on the bottom of my shaker. Also it was very smooth with no grit. Therefore it was easily sipped on

    WOULD I BUY? I already have! I have a 100 serving tub of watermelon flavor on its way to my house. This stuff is killer! Next I hope to try out the lemonade once the watermelon is gone!

  2. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Nice review, man.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  3. Thanks for the review! Youre gonna love the watermelon
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Powercage [at] controlledlabs.com
    •   
       


  4. Great job nattyboy! Awesome review, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked it!

  5. good review!

  6. Try juicy watermelon next!!

  7. How was the price compared to other preworkouts?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    How was the price compared to other preworkouts?
    Very similar, check it out on Nutraplanet. We also offer two smaller versions, one for only around $16 (around 20 servings)

  9. I seriously need to try this, this has got to be the 10th review I have read that is very positive.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I seriously need to try this, this has got to be the 10th review I have read that is very positive.
    You surely do! You won't be disappointed brother!

  11. I love the flood, been using as my pre-workout drink exclusively for a year, the Furious Fruit Punch is delicious

  12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I seriously need to try this, this has got to be the 10th review I have read that is very positive.
    I am in this boat as well.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I love the flood, been using as my pre-workout drink exclusively for a year, the Furious Fruit Punch is delicious
    Thanks for the love man Glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am in this boat as well.
    You won't be disappointed

  14. Quote Originally Posted by truthornothin View Post
    I love the flood, been using as my pre-workout drink exclusively for a year, the Furious Fruit Punch is delicious
    Thanks for the love man Glad you like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I am in this boat as well.
    You won't be disappointed

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Thanks for the love man Glad you like it!



    You won't be disappointed
    Actually I haven't done without White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude in over a year, they are my Pre, Post, and Intra Workout Staples

  16. What's good to be drinking during workouts? Protien? BCAAs? Caffeine?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    What's good to be drinking during workouts? Protien? BCAAs? Caffeine?
    Depends on your goals of course. I am bulking right now so carbs/BCAAs is the ticket.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    What's good to be drinking during workouts? Protien? BCAAs? Caffeine?
    DURING workouts ... I'm always going to answer:

    1.) EAAs + Leucine + Carbs (if bulking) / EAAs + Leucine (if cutting)
    2.) Protein / BCAAs + Leucine

    Caffeine is best taken pre*workout.

  19. I knew caffeine pre-workout, but I didn't know if people kept a slight amount of it going during workout. Is there a specific shake that has this all or do most people just make their own?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    I knew caffeine pre-workout, but I didn't know if people kept a slight amount of it going during workout. Is there a specific shake that has this all or do most people just make their own?
    Most intraworkout products I know of do NOT contain caffeine, so if someone takes caffeine *during* a workout, it's probably something they put in themselves.

    I think a nice dose of stims PRE workout is all you need to get you through. I can't see the reasoning in taking a small amount during a workout.

  21. I am extremely interested in this product . But I can not find any samples in my local supp stores . 100 servings for less then 50 dollars. Is a price you can't beat. Specially if the pre workout is amazing.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    I am extremely interested in this product . But I can not find any samples in my local supp stores . 100 servings for less then 50 dollars. Is a price you can't beat. Specially if the pre workout is amazing.
    Once you taste it, you will be hooked! haha.

    Free Samples Here

    You'll get our other products as well , along with White FLOOD v2 Fruit Punch

  23. Thank you so much . I look forward to try your product

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dubfungus View Post
    Thank you so much . I look forward to try your product
    Your very welcome. You will love it

  25. I was wondering how you would rate your tolerance build up with this ?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Once you taste it, you will be hooked! haha.

    Free Samples Here

    You'll get our other products as well , along with White FLOOD v2 Fruit Punch
    Renegade - I requested samples, about how many mgs of caffeine are we talking about in a scoop of White Flood? I like to roll with 150-250 for workouts depending on if it is cardio or weights, can you help me out here?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  27. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Renegade - I requested samples, about how many mgs of caffeine are we talking about in a scoop of White Flood? I like to roll with 150-250 for workouts depending on if it is cardio or weights, can you help me out here?
    I can't divulge the amount of caffeine per scoop, since it's a prop. blend. But there's other stims in it as well, which may throw the amount of caffeine off that it takes to make it work for you. Hypothetically, if you need 25mg of caffeine to workout, if WF has 10mg, the blend may still work for you, as there are other stims in the formula. Hope this helps!

  28. Im really interested in the new version also and u signed up for the free samples long time ago but I never got it. Im guessing its going to take a while to get it

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Im really interested in the new version also and u signed up for the free samples long time ago but I never got it. Im guessing its going to take a while to get it
    I would sign up again. We just got a new batch of samples in, so if you sign up again, you should get them within 2 weeks.

  30. Where do we sign up?
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    We can't be affected we must just be injected. Injected with knowledge.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/193825-operation-spring-break.html

  31. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Where do we sign up?
    Free samples here:White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Where do we sign up?
    Its also on their website and every forum they are sponsored on

  33. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    I would sign up again. We just got a new batch of samples in, so if you sign up again, you should get them within 2 weeks.
    Ok cool, I will.

    Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Ok cool, I will.

    Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)
    He's extremely generous with stuff like this. That's why I appreciate it when people post reviews of the samples.

  35. I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  36. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

    He's extremely generous with stuff like this. That's why I appreciate it when people post reviews of the samples.
    You should of finished that with a "hint* hint*"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    For shezole bro! Let us know how it goes

  38. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!
    Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  40. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.
    Great to hear. I'm glad you liked it

    I would recommend Lemonade & Watermelon, are my 2 favorites.
    Fruit Punch can't go wrong with either (thats the sample you had, right?)
    White Raz is bomb too. But Lemonade & Watermelon are my two favs.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WHITE FLOOD thoughts/review
    By Dcell22 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
  4. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:13 PM
  5. White Flood Review
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in