New White Flood review

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
I am sure it will :D Alright here is my final scores for the RASPBERRY WHITE FLOOD!

Taste: 8/10 First sip was always really strong however after that initial sip it tasted pretty good. I recommend adding about 4 more ounces of water per 2 scoops than the old version to get the flavor right:D With the old version I would add 16 oz and now its 20 for this version!

Pump: 10/10 This product was great for pumps. I mean REALLY great! On Arms and chest days the pumps were almost TOO crazy but that's the way I like them! I would say this is the most improved part vs the old version. The updated formula was corrected in all the right ways.

Energy: 10/10 This product never failed on giving me a good clean energy without over stimming me. I am really glad the GABA stayed.

Mixability: 10/10 Mixability was never a problem. I never had any floaties or anything sitting on the bottom of my shaker. Also it was very smooth with no grit. Therefore it was easily sipped on ;)

WOULD I BUY? I already have! I have a 100 serving tub of watermelon flavor on its way to my house. This stuff is killer! Next I hope to try out the lemonade once the watermelon is gone!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review, man.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the review! Youre gonna love the watermelon

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great job nattyboy! :D Awesome review, I really appreciate it, and I'm glad you liked it!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seriously need to try this, this has got to be the 10th review I have read that is very positive.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
I love the flood, been using as my pre-workout drink exclusively for a year, the Furious Fruit Punch is delicious

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I seriously need to try this, this has got to be the 10th review I have read that is very positive.
I am in this boat as well.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the love man :D Glad you like it!

You won't be disappointed :)
Actually I haven't done without White Flood, Purple Wraath and Green Magnitude in over a year, they are my Pre, Post, and Intra Workout Staples

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
What's good to be drinking during workouts? Protien? BCAAs? Caffeine?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on your goals of course. I am bulking right now so carbs/BCAAs is the ticket.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DURING workouts ... I'm always going to answer:

1.) EAAs + Leucine + Carbs (if bulking) / EAAs + Leucine (if cutting)
2.) Protein / BCAAs + Leucine

Caffeine is best taken pre*workout.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
I knew caffeine pre-workout, but I didn't know if people kept a slight amount of it going during workout. Is there a specific shake that has this all or do most people just make their own?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I knew caffeine pre-workout, but I didn't know if people kept a slight amount of it going during workout. Is there a specific shake that has this all or do most people just make their own?
Most intraworkout products I know of do NOT contain caffeine, so if someone takes caffeine *during* a workout, it's probably something they put in themselves.

I think a nice dose of stims PRE workout is all you need to get you through. I can't see the reasoning in taking a small amount during a workout.

dubfungus

Awards
I am extremely interested in this product . But I can not find any samples in my local supp stores . 100 servings for less then 50 dollars. Is a price you can't beat. Specially if the pre workout is amazing.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am extremely interested in this product . But I can not find any samples in my local supp stores . 100 servings for less then 50 dollars. Is a price you can't beat. Specially if the pre workout is amazing.
Once you taste it, you will be hooked! haha.

Free Samples Here

You'll get our other products as well :), along with White FLOOD v2 Fruit Punch

dubfungus

Awards
Thank you so much . I look forward to try your product:)

dubfungus

Awards
I was wondering how you would rate your tolerance build up with this ?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Once you taste it, you will be hooked! haha.

Free Samples Here

You'll get our other products as well :), along with White FLOOD v2 Fruit Punch
Renegade - I requested samples, about how many mgs of caffeine are we talking about in a scoop of White Flood? I like to roll with 150-250 for workouts depending on if it is cardio or weights, can you help me out here?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Renegade - I requested samples, about how many mgs of caffeine are we talking about in a scoop of White Flood? I like to roll with 150-250 for workouts depending on if it is cardio or weights, can you help me out here?
I can't divulge the amount of caffeine per scoop, since it's a prop. blend. But there's other stims in it as well, which may throw the amount of caffeine off that it takes to make it work for you. Hypothetically, if you need 25mg of caffeine to workout, if WF has 10mg, the blend may still work for you, as there are other stims in the formula. Hope this helps!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Im really interested in the new version also and u signed up for the free samples long time ago but I never got it. Im guessing its going to take a while to get it

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Im really interested in the new version also and u signed up for the free samples long time ago but I never got it. Im guessing its going to take a while to get it
I would sign up again. We just got a new batch of samples in, so if you sign up again, you should get them within 2 weeks.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I would sign up again. We just got a new batch of samples in, so if you sign up again, you should get them within 2 weeks.
Ok cool, I will.

Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok cool, I will.

Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)
He's extremely generous with stuff like this. That's why I appreciate it when people post reviews of the samples.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
For shezole bro! Let us know how it goes

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!
Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.
Great to hear. I'm glad you liked it :)

I would recommend Lemonade & Watermelon, are my 2 favorites.
Fruit Punch can't go wrong with either (thats the sample you had, right?)
White Raz is bomb too. But Lemonade & Watermelon are my two favs.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to hear. I'm glad you liked it :)

I would recommend Lemonade & Watermelon, are my 2 favorites.
Fruit Punch can't go wrong with either (thats the sample you had, right?)
White Raz is bomb too. But Lemonade & Watermelon are my two favs.
You have white raz???? Holy crap I got to get that and watermelon sounds good too. Fruit punch is played out for me but it is a good one, just don't want that all the time.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
You have white raz???? Holy crap I got to get that and watermelon sounds good too. Fruit punch is played out for me but it is a good one, just don't want that all the time.
Yup White Raz and Watermelon are amazing.
I'm not too big on Fruit punch either

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
CL is great because it gives you options. Don't want creatine in your pre workout? Great, WF is creatine free :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
CL is great because it gives you options. Don't want creatine in your pre workout? Great, WF is creatine free :)
Exactly., You have complete control over what you put into your body