New White Flood review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch View Post
    Where do we sign up?
    Free samples here:White Flood, Purple Wraath (ver3) and Green Magnitude Samples!

2. Quote Originally Posted by NuclearLaunch
    Where do we sign up?
    Its also on their website and every forum they are sponsored on
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

I would sign up again. We just got a new batch of samples in, so if you sign up again, you should get them within 2 weeks.
    Ok cool, I will.

Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    Ok cool, I will.

Gotta love tank for doing sample request like this (complement*)
    He's extremely generous with stuff like this. That's why I appreciate it when people post reviews of the samples.

5. I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows

He's extremely generous with stuff like this. That's why I appreciate it when people post reviews of the samples.
    You should of finished that with a "hint* hint*"

7. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    For shezole bro! Let us know how it goes

8. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am going to give a serving a try for cardio today, will see how it goes. No need for creatine in a pre-cardio drink, this may be an excellent choice for me if I like the energy level and focus.
    Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!

9. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Totally agree about the creatine, that's why we liked to seperate the two. Give people more say over what and when they put into their body. Looking forward to your review!
    Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well I took what my best guess of 1 scoop is last night. It ended up being about 45-50 minutes prior to cardio, not my plan but nonetheless I was motivated when I stated. I got through 35 minutes of treadmill walking up a steep incline without issue, I was focused and had plenty of energy. Nice beta alanine tingles and good smooth energy without keeping me up at night. I like it, simple as that. The taste is pretty good too, I could deal with that for an extended period of time no problem. We will see what happens on Thursday with the rest of my sample. Any other flavors that you guys can recommend? I might pick up two of the smaller ones to see what I like and have some variety around, that will last me a LONG time.
    Great to hear. I'm glad you liked it

I would recommend Lemonade & Watermelon, are my 2 favorites.
    Fruit Punch can't go wrong with either (thats the sample you had, right?)
    White Raz is bomb too. But Lemonade & Watermelon are my two favs.

11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Great to hear. I'm glad you liked it

I would recommend Lemonade & Watermelon, are my 2 favorites.
    Fruit Punch can't go wrong with either (thats the sample you had, right?)
    White Raz is bomb too. But Lemonade & Watermelon are my two favs.
    You have white raz???? Holy crap I got to get that and watermelon sounds good too. Fruit punch is played out for me but it is a good one, just don't want that all the time.

12. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You have white raz???? Holy crap I got to get that and watermelon sounds good too. Fruit punch is played out for me but it is a good one, just don't want that all the time.
    Yup White Raz and Watermelon are amazing.
    I'm not too big on Fruit punch either

13. CL is great because it gives you options. Don't want creatine in your pre workout? Great, WF is creatine free

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    CL is great because it gives you options. Don't want creatine in your pre workout? Great, WF is creatine free
    Exactly., You have complete control over what you put into your body
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. WHITE FLOOD thoughts/review
    By Dcell22 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 06:17 AM
  2. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Controlled Labs White Flood and White Blood FINAL Review
    By luelinks in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 11:59 PM
  4. Rosie's Review of White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)
    By Rosie Chee in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2009, 05:13 PM
  5. White Flood Review
    By Hyde12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 03:37 PM