White Flood v2

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Fellas I got my tub on 5/25 of White Flood v2 compliments of Controlled Labs, what Im going to do is layoff all stims for about another week and Ill begin my log, thanks again RenegadeRows and CL. :yup:

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fellas I got my tub on 5/25 of White Flood v2 compliments of Controlled Labs, what Im going to do is layoff all stims for about another week and Ill begin my log, thanks again RenegadeRows and CL. :yup:
Awesome man! Post up the URL here when you get it up and running so we can follow along :)

:rocketwhore:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
IN for this :)

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be using GM too, but Ill space them apart for the first few or more sessions. I might even run BlueUp stim-free after the first week. This last week with out any stims pre workout has been rough lol, todays workout wasnt to bad, did 225lbs for 8reps (usually its 10) no spotter..

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im going to be using GM too, but Ill space them apart for the first few or more sessions. I might even run BlueUp stim-free after the first week. This last week with out any stims pre workout has been rough lol, todays workout wasnt to bad, did 225lbs for 8reps (usually its 10) no spotter..
225 on what?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I totally spaced lol, 3x8-10 225lbs on my bench press, Im in a maintenance phase right now. I like working in the range of 70-80% of max, as of late, it feels good.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I totally spaced lol, 3x8-10 225lbs on my bench press, Im in a maintenance phase right now. I like working in the range of 70-80% of max, as of late, it feels good.
Nice... sounds easy on the joints too

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Fellas listen up, Im going to the Westcoast (LA),, sadly, my grandfather (WWII vet) passed away, and its been an emotional last few days, Ive been hitting the weights hard, and, I"ll be able to train out there, I might even bring my supps with me(undecided if I should).
Leaving tomorrow at 1pm out of Newark NJ, if I dont bring them with me Ill start my log as soon as I get back home(next tuesday).I havent taken any kind of stims in over 2 weeks so Im clean and ready lol, Controlled Lab reps thanks again, Ill keep you posted.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No worries, post up the link when you get your log running so I can follow along :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Fellas listen up, Im going to the Westcoast (LA),, sadly, my grandfather (WWII vet) passed away, and its been an emotional last few days, Ive been hitting the weights hard, and, I"ll be able to train out there, I might even bring my supps with me(undecided if I should).
Leaving tomorrow at 1pm out of Newark NJ, if I dont bring them with me Ill start my log as soon as I get back home(next tuesday).I havent taken any kind of stims in over 2 weeks so Im clean and ready lol, Controlled Lab reps thanks again, Ill keep you posted.
Sorry to hear about that, take care and be with your fam... then when you come back, hit it hard!