Lift Your Label v3

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WooHooo!!!! I think I might actually have enough labels for some goodies this time, considering I never saved them before I read about the last one.

Whats the time frame on this, whens it end this time??

And whats that part about plastic, does that mean plastic cut from the bottle or something else?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WooHooo!!!! I think I might actually have enough labels for some goodies this time, considering I never saved them before I read about the last one.

Whats the time frame on this, whens it end this time??

And whats that part about plastic, does that mean plastic cut from the bottle or something else?
It's an ongoing thing, it's actually never ended.

The reason I posted this new thing, is we changed the rules slightly, due to the small products and the kits that have 2 products are new(er)

BDOGRT

Awards
This is a great opportunity with a company that offers some great products! Purple Wraath and Orange Triad are staples for me. [So sad that I didn't see it sooner, So many labels needlessly thrown away:(]

Hey Renegade, I sent some labels out in the last cpl days, any idea what the turnaround is? I feel like a kid at Christmas.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey Renegade, I sent some labels out in the last cpl days, any idea what the turnaround is? I feel like a kid at Christmas.
If you don't see anything in 3 weeks, let me know. Sometimes it takes a while, since we're sending our samples, receiving labels, and the usual day to day hustle. Usually it's a pretty quick turnaround though! :)

BDOGRT

Awards
Houston, we have a problem.

I sent labels via priority mail so I could track them. Tracking says attempted delivery on 6/29 but not confirmed. I called usps and they said it would be waiting at the post office to be picked up by the receiving party, since nobody was there to receive it.

Here's the silly question: Any chance the good folks at Controlled Labs are going to the post office to pick this package of labels up? USPS said they had left a notice.

I did try and call Controlled Labs customer service, no answer, so had to leave a message. Haven't heard back from them.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Houston, we have a problem.

I sent labels via priority mail so I could track them. Tracking says attempted delivery on 6/29 but not confirmed. I called usps and they said it would be waiting at the post office to be picked up by the receiving party, since nobody was there to receive it.

Here's the silly question: Any chance the good folks at Controlled Labs are going to the post office to pick this package of labels up? USPS said they had left a notice.

I did try and call Controlled Labs customer service, no answer, so had to leave a message. Haven't heard back from them.
please email me [email protected] with your name and address and I will look into it asap

BDOGRT

Awards
Woohoo! Christmas came early this year.
Can't say enough good about Controlled Labs. Great Products backed up with great customer service!

Save your labels fellas. No disappointment here.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Can't say enough good about Controlled Labs. Great Products backed up with great customer service!

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate it :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

Make sure to post up reviews of the products in the review section, if you have time! :)

Glad you are pleased :)

RJW719

RJW719

Awards
  • Established
Wow! This is awesome! Thanks CL!