Orange Triad > Animal Flex + Pak

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
Title say is it all...

Proof? Easy. I have bad elbows, they are always sore during/after workouts. I added Animal Flex and it helped. Didnt get rid of it but it surely helped. Biggest pain was during skullcrushers, really killed the elbows.

Fast Forward - switched from Pak/Flex to CL Orange Triad. Was about 3 days after the change was arms so during my skullcrushers, I was like WTF? elbows feel fine- lets add some weight! +5.... still felt fine +5, still felt fine +5... so 15lbs later my elbows were good. Still felt a LITTLE bit of discomfort but were are talking night and day difference.

Plus you gotta love ditiching 2 packs of god knows how many pills to easy dosing of 2, 2, 2.

Then you look at cost Animal Pak + Animal Flex = DOUBLE the cost of OT.

Pain / irritation on a 1 to 10 scale.

No supp - 10
Animal Flex - 6.5
Orange Triad - 2

CL Orange Triad = WIN - WIN - WIN.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The vitamin quality/forms alone in Orange Triad are better, not to mention you get 45 days at FULL dosage

Add on top of that the joint and immune complexes :p

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this is one of the best testimonials Ive seen. Your review speaks volumes of the quality level of OT. Theres so many advantages with OT, its a simple choice when purchasing...Thank you so much for your review

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
damn bro, this thread in conjunction with the thread i started about "animal pak 1x or 2x daily" has completely convinced me to go back to orange triad after my animal pak runs out.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
damn bro, this thread in conjunction with the thread i started about "animal pak 1x or 2x daily" has completely convinced me to go back to orange triad after my animal pak runs out.
yeah I decided to not even finish my pak/flex... just put them in a closet, if I brain fart or an order is delayed or something I will use them as a backup only!

Its crazy the noticeable difference... I almost gave up doing skullcrushers because of the joint pain but now... I look forward to em!