CL Product with Best Taste?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Which CL product tastes the best?

I'm going to go with Golden Gains...... the Appie Pie is so delicious and unique.

It reminds me of sitting by the fire on Christmas eve, with family and friends, enjoying a plate of hot appie pie and cold vanilla iced cream.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PsyKO...no contest ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Mag :yumyum:

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will also have to go with Green Mag, looooove the Green apple flavor! Next to that P.Psyko...:yup:

Orange Wraath...that'd be cool....OR an 'Orange creamcycle PsyKO'....come on....doooo it.....dooooo it.....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will also have to go with Green Mag, looooove the Green apple flavor! Next to that P.Psyko...:yup:

Orange Wraath...that'd be cool....OR an 'Orange creamcycle PsyKO'....come on....doooo it.....dooooo it.....
The thing is they promised Orange Wraath when Purple Wraath first came out. Broken promises!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The thing is they promised Orange Wraath when Purple Wraath first came out. Broken promises!
Lol well I wasnt on the team at that point, but I will suggest an orange flavor for you.

I may have to change my answer to watermelon WF...its like an ice cold jolly rancher slush...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Mag :yumyum:
^^^No contest. In fact, until I tried Organic VitaBerry and then the Red Raspberry RecoverPRO, GreenMAG was the best tasting supplement I had ever tried.

~Rosie~

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^^^No contest. In fact, until I tried Organic VitaBerry and then the Red Raspberry RecoverPRO, GreenMAG was the best tasting supplement I had ever tried.

~Rosie~
Pick up PsyKO or the new upgraded formula White Flood (Watermelon). You may change your mind ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Lemonade or green apple?

The best non CL tasting supps Ive tried are Ragnarok blue raz and nectar iced tea.

Id like to give Recoverpro a try sometime.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pick up PsyKO or the new upgraded formula White Flood (Watermelon). You may change your mind ;)
We'll see. I'm pretty well set with what products I use for what now. Controlled Labs' products have a good flavouring system for sure, but the products themselves have never really blown me out of the water re effects or results, honestly.

Lemonade or green apple?
Green Apple.

~Rosie~

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
PM shot gets my vote... spicy!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did it just get floppy in here?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watermelon WF for me, tried 1st scoop yesterday taste was amazing! Lemonade or Apple GM would be 2nd. PysKo 3rd, never tried Golden Gains, but it sounds awesome.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I may have to change my answer to White FLOOD watermelon =D

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Green Magnitude Green Apple deeeeelicious

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Green MAGnitude -- Apple.

It tastes so good I begin to slip into a mild depression after the serving is gone. :(

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm right there with you guys on the GM apple!

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I wish vagina tasted like gm apple :(

Seriously I wish that! I would nom nom it for days lol