Controlled Labs White Flood (Updated) Write Up and FAQ!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS - White FLOOD™ Write-up
(Frequently Asked Questions)

What is White FLOOD™ ?

White Flood is a cutting edge preworkout formula that will rev you up for lifting and cardio like no other. Not only will you experience out of this world pumps, but tons of extra energy and true muscle building potential. That muscle building potential comes from the addition of compounds usually not seen in preworkout formulas of the past. We have also included potent anti-oxidants to scavenge any free radicals normally elicited by Nitric Oxide inducing ingredients. It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™!

755 Grams (1.66 Pounds) Furious Fruit Punch Powder

Key Attributes:

- Fast absorbing and fast acting
- Synergy, strength and stamina
- Endurance and extreme pumps
- Nutrient delivery and recovery
- Carb and creatine free
- Enhanced creatine utilization

From the makers of White BLOOD™, CONTROLLED LABS is proud to present: WHITE FLOOD™

FLOOD your system for PEAK performance!

Citrulline, Carnitine and Ornithine have all been shown to enhance the natural anabolic effects of weightlifting, and even promote greater strength gains within weeks!! In the White Flood formula, potent doses of these 3 compounds are combined with Norvaline (a potent arginase inhibitor), enhancing the absorption and simultaneously prolonging the effects of all 3 compounds. With this controlled delivery system, these compounds can pass through the digestive system intact and deliver incredible pumps and vasodilation. As a bonus, this formula enhances the prevention of increased blood ammonia during training.

Beta-Alanine helps to increase aerobic efficiency, enhance oxygen transport, and reduce lactic acid accumulation in the muscle tissue. Many users also experience a tingling sensation from this compound that revs them up for their workout.

Tyrosine works synergistically with Caffeine and other ingredients to help boost your focus and stamina.

Beet Root is a potent source of naturally occurring nitrates that are important in the production of nitric oxide. There are have been recent clinical findings showing an increase in nitric oxide production as a result of drinking beet juice. Another benefit of including a naturally occurring nitrate source, versus a chemically manipulated one, is that Beets are also a good source of Vitamin C. The studies on beet root also show a marked increase in endurance rates during training.

GABA is an important neurotransmitter that has been used for years as an ergogenic aid. When combined with the stimulants in our exclusive formula, users report a very unique effect that must be experienced to believe, due to enhanced neuron firing in the brain. Users report focused, relaxed, energy without the jitters often associated with stimulant use.

Glucuronolactone is a powerful naturally occurring compound that has been shown to increase focus and concentration, help fight fatigue, and improve mood while providing an instant energy boost. Combined with GABA and caffeine, you have the perfect combination to take your intense workouts to the next level.

Octacosanol is a 28 carbon long-chain saturated primary alcohol naturally occurring in sugarcane wax, spinach and wheat germ (the Octacosanol in White Flood™ is from sugarcane wax). Studies suggest that octacosanol has potent ergogenic properties including the sparing of muscle glycogen stores and increasing the oxidative capacity of muscles.

To put this formula over the top, we added Potassium Gluconate (which most closely resembles the potassium found naturally in fruit) and naturally occurring ergogenics like Methylxanthines, Evodiamine, and Vinpocetine that can potentially enhance blood circulation and nutrient delivery, enhance focus and oxygen flow, and improve athletic performance. We also included natural antioxidants to aid recovery and help reduce oxidative (and other) damage to DNA.

It's time to FLOOD YOUR SYSTEM.... with the most advanced preworkout Nitric Oxide and Energy Enhancer available; White Flood™ !

FAQ
Why was the White FLOOD™ formula updated?

The original White Flood came out almost 5 years ago and much new scientific information has surfaced over that time. We are always looking to keep our formulas as cutting edge and true to science as possible. Despite the increase in cost to manufacture the product with the updates, we have not increased the costs to our customers!

Where can I purchase White FLOOD™? and how much does it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $38 - $45):
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/controlled-labs/

How many servings per bottle ?
100, 50 or 20​

How many servings per day ?
1-2​

When should I take White FLOOD™ ?
30 minutes preworkout​

Can I mix White FLOOD™ with Green MAGnitude?
yes, you can mix them together and take the shake 30 minutes preworkout​

Is White FLOOD™ for bulking or cutting ?
Both, but results may appear to be more dramatic during a bulking phase​

What flavor is White FLOOD™?
Electric Lemonade, Furious Fruit Punch and White Raspberry​

What Color does White FLOOD™ mix and why?
It now mixes red due to the inclusion of Beet Root Powder​

Should I take White FLOOD™ every day, or only on workout days ?
Because of the unique formula, you can benefit either way, but those on a budget will want to save it for workout days only.​

How many days will each bottle last ?
It should easily last most users over 2 months for the 100 serving !!​

Does White FLOOD™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?
No​

Does White FLOOD™ replace creatine products like Green MAGnitude™ ?
No, in fact it's designed to be stacked WITH Green BULGE™ or Green MAGnitude™​

Does White FLOOD™ replace Amino Acid products like Purple WRAATH™?
No, it's designed to stack nicely with Purple WRAATH™​

How would I stack Purple WRAATH™ and White FLOOD™ ?
Take Purple WRAATH™ during the workout and White FLOOD™ preworkout.​

What does Ergogenic mean ?
"Increasing capacity for bodily or mental labor especially by eliminating fatigue symptoms"​

I'm on a carb-cycling / low-carb diet... is White FLOOD™ good for me ?
White FLOOD™ is a great option for carb-cyclers or those on a low-carb diet​

Why didn't CONTROLLED LABS include Dextrose / Maltodextrin / Carbs in White FLOOD™ ?
Great question !! Some CONTROLLED LABS customers utilize specific carb-cycling diets and many consumers want to choose the CARB TIMING and CARB SOURCE on their own. We respect this input from consumers, and the result is an extremely versatile and stackable formula.

If I want to mix White FLOOD™ with a carb source during training, what convenient carb source would you recommend ?
Palatinose powder​

What other "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking White FLOOD™ ?
Creatine (Green BULGE™ / Green MAGnitude™)
Whey Protein (throughout the day)
Plenty of water (this is critical)
Orange Oximega Fish Oil™ and Greens™
Orange TRIad™

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on White FLOOD™ ?
Purple WRAATH™ or Purple PsyKO (pre / during training)
GlycerGrow™ (pre / during training)

Why is hydration so important for best results with White FLOOD™ ?
Proper hydration is important for amino acid metabolism and cell volumization, which enhances the natural anabolic environment we're trying to create for optimal growth and recovery.​

I'm on medication or have a health condition, should I take White FLOOD™ ?
Ask your doctor before taking White FLOOD™​

Is it necessary to cycle White FLOOD™ ?
We generally recommend that you cycle off White FLOOD? every 8 weeks, for an OFF period of 1-2 weeks. During this OFF period, we recommend using GlycerGROW™ to maintain intensity levels and strength.​

When starting White FLOOD™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance ?
Yes, start with 1 scoop on day 1 to assess your initial tolerance​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on White FLOOD™ ?
Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

I workout in the evening / before bedtime, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. It's possible that the ergogenics in White FLOOD™ may prevent you from getting deep / quality sleep... if this happens, simply take your White FLOOD™ serving earlier.​

I workout in the morning / right after breakfast, is there anything I should know ?
Good question. If you are working out on an empty stomach, we highly recommend adding Purple WRAATH™ or Purple PsyKO™ pre-workout / pre-cardio.

I've heard a lot about "megadosing"... can I megadose White FLOOD™ ?
This is not necessary and NOT RECOMMENDED.​

Can I stack White FLOOD™ with Blue UP™?
When using White FLOOD™ we recommend using the stimulant-free version of Blue UP™​

I heard that all of your products are "Real World" tested and 105% Guaranteed ?
Yes, for complete details see Controlled Labs

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?
Please E-Mail us:
[email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as possible

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice additions guys!

swaneon

Awards
whose going to have this first lol?
want to try!!!!!

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try combining this with PsyKO.

The ingredients work so well together :D

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
WF is good pwo supp, its in my top 3 all time

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
sent illian *idk if he has an account over here* my addy last night........really looking forward to this. OG white flood has always been good to me, and now we're throwin nitrates into the mix? #winning.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sent illian *idk if he has an account over here* my addy last night........really looking forward to this. OG white flood has always been good to me, and now we're throwin nitrates into the mix? #winning.
:ntome:

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrates (for pumps) would be nice, dont know much about Beet Root as a potent source of naturally occurring nitrates and its effects, i guess ill have to give it a go one of these days.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
creatine nitrates (for pumps) would be nice, dont know much about Beet Root as a potent source of naturally occurring nitrates and its effects, i guess ill have to give it a go one of these days.
PM me if you'd like to log it. :)

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

will keep a log over here too once i get it ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the new version available to purchase yet? If not, when? Thanks.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is the new version available to purchase yet? If not, when? Thanks.
Its begun shipping to vendors already. They still have to sell thru their current stocks of the previous White Flood before the new ones become available.

Some may start selling it very soon

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its begun shipping to vendors already. They still have to sell thru their current stocks of the previous White Flood before the new ones become available.

Some may start selling it very soon
Thanks. I'd like to get my hands on some ASAP.

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I'd like to get my hands on some ASAP.
Grab some PsyKO if you have the extra funds to stack them together. You'll love the combo

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, really like the new formula and actually got one on the way. Wanted to ask,from the label, the carnitine-citrulline blend cant be 1g each, guessin maybe 500 each-but everyone def seems to be getting the pumps from them for sure-do the.norvaline and nitrates from the beets really play that big a role in increasing lclt and citrullines absorbtion?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, really like the new formula and actually got one on the way. Wanted to ask,from the label, the carnitine-citrulline blend cant be 1g each, guessin maybe 500 each-but everyone def seems to be getting the pumps from them for sure-do the.norvaline and nitrates from the beets really play that big a role in increasing lclt and citrullines absorbtion?
The beet plays a HUGE roll in vascularity and the uptake of the NO precursors.

The addition of Carnitine and Beet is the key to the formula change, and a huge one, once you try the product you'll see what I mean :)

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can pick up watermelon on the net now :D