REDuction PM - sleep like a baby!

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
So I just wanted to share that I LOVE REDuction PM!

I had a sample of the shot and it was tasty and I slept well so I bought a bottle of the pills. I didnt realize they were different until I got the bottle and compared labels.

Either way, I love the pill form of REDuction PM...

I only took 1 last night and it was MONEY! I slept so deep and so well. Woke up refreshed (I NEVER wake up refreshed...ever!)

Not sure if related but for me DOMS are always worse 2 days following a workout not next day so I fully expected my back to hurt this morning (trained back on Tuesday) and while the DOMS are there, its actually BETTER than yesterday not worse like usual.

Lets see if this trend continues... chest hurts today(wed training), lets see if it kills me tomorrow like normal or if the awesome rest I am getting helps!

oh and I am on a cut ~1700-1800cals a day - PES Alpha T2 day, CL REDuction PM/ PES Shift night

Powercage

Powercage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you like REDuction PM. Also give Blue Growth a shot sometime. Awesome sleep benefits

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bought some am and pm. Should be trying it real soon.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to sleep like a baby. They are up what every 2 hours?. I don't know I don't have one myself and don't want one either.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
I don't want to sleep like a baby. They are up what every 2 hours?. I don't know I don't have one myself and don't want one either.
hahaha!!! good point.. ok not like a baby... like a lazy pot smokin teenager.