the troops love White Flood!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hey CL-

my sister was sending a care package to her husband- he's in the Army, stationed in Iraq currently- so I decided to send him some supp goodies, and since I had an extra 50 serv tub of White flood in my stash, I hooked him up. he later emailed me telling me that he and his fellow troops that he lifts with on the downtime LOVE white flood!!! they're all planning to get some when they come back to the states.

just another white flood success story that I though I'd share.

-capn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for informing us! Glad to hear they enjoyed it

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
for sure man

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
hey CL-

my sister was sending a care package to her husband- he's in the Army, stationed in Iraq currently- so I decided to send him some supp goodies, and since I had an extra 50 serv tub of White flood in my stash, I hooked him up. he later emailed me telling me that he and his fellow troops that he lifts with on the downtime LOVE white flood!!! they're all planning to get some when they come back to the states.

just another white flood success story that I though I'd share.

-capn

FANTASTIC!!! Thanks so much for sending this story, and also for spreading the CL love to our troops. :) Great job bro.

White FLOOD - Providing energy in the desert since 2011 :D (probably before that, too :))

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Wow, that is AWESOME !