Orange Triad Digestion Support.

lazaross

lazaross

Awards
What's this digestion support inside orange triad?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The digestion support contains antioxidants that will aid in digestion, support healthy function of the digestion system. In other words it will keep you regular. Ive also seen less heartburn and indigestion with bigger meals and spicy food. An important element when bulking!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
Yep... what Renegade says... I've been using it for about 3 months now... good stuff :)

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I used to think Animal PAK was No.1 Multi but have since made the switch and agree Orange Triad FTW.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to think Animal PAK was No.1 Multi but have since made the switch and agree Orange Triad FTW.
Yup, me too! I will NEVER use animal pak again. I have an unopened can of animal pak and I think I'm gonna drive around and throw the packs at people who look at me funny! Jk.... Maybe

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Yup, me too! I will NEVER use animal pak again. I have an unopened can of animal pak and I think I'm gonna drive around and throw the packs at people who look at me funny! Jk.... Maybe
lol!

Well the choice becomes apparent when you start to learn more about coenzymated forms of vitamins as well as spacing dosage out to fully maximize absorption.

That on top of added complexes really makes it black and white for me

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Send those packs to me lol!!:bigok:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol!

Well the choice becomes apparent when you start to learn more about coenzymated forms of vitamins as well as spacing dosage out to fully maximize absorption.

That on top of added complexes really makes it black and white for me
Universal nutrition is all about marketing rather then putting out good products.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lol SC, "did that guy just throw vitamins at me?"

Orange TRIad is really at the top of the food chain in the multivitamin category. The added complexes and quality of vitamins in it make it an incredibly powerful and convenient product, with like 3 essential products all rolled into one.

Easy choice I agree

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Orange triad is IMO better than Animal pack. More well rounded and complete. I don't see a need for 894846x the daily recommended like animal pack has. Plus eating real food will get you your vitamins as well.