Sample Size Green Mag Available?

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
I just read up on your ingredients and I like what I see except for 1 thing. I have had an issue in the past with L-Tyrosine. But, I think I was dosing it way too high.....long story relating to a product listing a proprietary mix.

Is there any way to sample your product to see if I tolerate it well? I don't really want to order a large tub at full price and then not be able to use it. Not looking for a freebie, I'd buy a smaller size container for this purpose.

Thanks. :wave2:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
We sure do!

Our Free Sample thread can be found here-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152888-3-controlled-labs.html

it just has some simple directions like signing up for our forums and posting in a thread. We also include free samples of a few of our other products as well.

Your other option is to add a free sample packet with one of your Nutraplanet purchases- providing they have stock in the sample packet at that time.

Finally, Green MAG doesnt contain a large dose of Tyrosine. Its added more to boost synergy between the other ingridients.

Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with! =)

-RR

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
We sure do!

Our Free Sample thread can be found here-

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/152888-3-controlled-labs.html

it just has some simple directions like signing up for our forums and posting in a thread. We also include free samples of a few of our other products as well.

Your other option is to add a free sample packet with one of your Nutraplanet purchases- providing they have stock in the sample packet at that time.

Finally, Green MAG doesnt contain a large dose of Tyrosine. Its added more to boost synergy between the other ingridients.

Let me know if theres anything else I can help you with! =)

-RR
Excellent, I signed up, filled out the form, and listed you as my referrer. Thanks for the fast reply!

As for my Tyrosine experience, I was supplementing with Tyrosine anyway. Then, I got one of those "all in one" type supplements from GNC that had a proprietary blend listed but did not list the ingredients. I did some digging and found that it had a healthy dose of Tyrosine. So, I was doubling up most likely.

I was a cop at the time and I was on duty wearing my vest when the problems occurred. I felt like I could not breathe and my BP was thru the roof. I went to a fire station and got my hose draggin buddy to check my BP. After that is when I did the investigating and narrowed it down to the Tyrosine.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ugh, I dont blame you for being hesitant with using it again. Im not a fan of those all-in-one products they have. I think thats what drew me to CL years ago. I liked how the supplements were seperate allowing you to fine tune your supplement intake, instead of just dosing a big shot of everything.

Great to hear you signed up though, make sure to let us know what you think =)