• Established

597 Grams (1.31 Pounds) Fruit Punch Flavor

Key Attributes:

- Hydrolyzed Whey Protein and leucine for optimal performance and growth
- Enhanced endurance
- Fuel your training intensity
- Pumps and nitric oxide benefits
- Amazing taste

Designed to shine where other products fall short, Purple PsyKO is the anabolic INTRA workout solution, but taking INTRA workout supplementation to the next level wasn't easy. Amino acids are the building blocks of protein and are responsible for building muscle. The key amino acid when it comes to increasing muscle mass is leucine. Purple PsyKO has been spiked with additional 2500mg of leucine per scoop to complement the full spectrum specialized hydrolyzed whey protein that already includes it and all of the other EAAs (Essential Amino Acids). Along with this muscle building potential is a solid dose of endurance that is sure to unleash your best gym performance ever!

Citrulline malate and norvaline both play a big role in increasing endurance and nitric oxide potential in and out of the gym. Citrulline malate and norvaline both enhance the amount of arginine circulating in the bloodstream, which is then available for nitric oxide production. Increased levels of nitric oxide can then be utilized for greater explosiveness in the gym. Citrulline malate also has lactic acid buffering benefits which helps you workout longer and recover faster between sets.

The key to tangible gains is intensity and muscle recovery in the gym, and Purple PsyKO will provide you with both. Make Purple PsyKO your training partner and witness these gains for yourself!

CONTROLLED LABS - Purple PsyKO™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Where can I purchase Purple PSYKO™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):

How many servings per bottle ?

60​

How many servings per gym day ?

1-2​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30-60 workouts​

Can you breakdown the cost per serving for me ?

PSYKO = $40/60 serv = $0.67
WRAATH = $51/90 serv = $0.56

Can I stack Purple PSYKO™ with Purple WRAATH™ ?

Yes, some prefer 1 scoop of each... personal preference​

If I can only purchase one, which should I get Purple PSYKO™ or Purple WRAATH™ ?

It depends, we offer both to give the customer the most choice possible. The biggest difference between the formulas is the full spectrum hydrolyzed whey protein + spiked leucine in PsyKO versus the essential amino acid content in WrAAth. Other notable differences is the beta alanine in WrAAth, but not in PsyKO. No matter which you decide to purchase you will have a great workout with intense endurance and great recovery.​

What is leucine ?

Leucine is a powerful branched chain amino acid (BCAA) of special importance for athletes because BCAA are metabolized in the muscle, rather than in the liver and can be used to build new proteins or as fuel to produce energy.​

Does Purple PSYKO™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No​

Is Purple PSYKO™ for men or women ?

Both​

Is Purple PSYKO™ for pre-cardio or pre-workout ?

Although formulated for weightlifting, PURPLE PSYKO™ is great for both​

Does Purple PSYKO™ replace whey protein ?

It can replace your pre and intra workout whey protein​

I'm on a carb-cycling diet... is Purple PSYKO™ good for me ?

Purple PSYKO™ is carb free​

I'm on a zero carb diet... is Purple PSYKO™ a good choice for me ?

Yes, it is a carb free formula​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking Purple PSYKO™ ?

Creatine, such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
PLENTY of water (this is critical)
Quality multivitamin such as Orange TRIAD
Fishoil / EFA
Post-workout recovery shake, such as Golden GAINS​

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what other supplements do you recommend to maximize my results while on Purple PSYKO™ ?

REDuction (pre-workout) during a fatloss / cutting phase
Blue GENE (pre-workout) during a recomposition, strength, or bulking phase​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Purple PSYKO™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking Purple PSYKO™​

Is it necessary to cycle Purple PSYKO™ ?

Generally, cycling is not required but some may choose to do so.​

When starting Purple PSYKO™, should I "taper" up / down the dosage ?

Follow the label instructions to assess your tolerance​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat or gaining lean mass while on Purple PSYKO™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements / Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight / Strength

Can Purple PSYKO™ be used to aid in a bulking diet?

Definitely a great choice for a bulk and here's why.

Many of our customers that are bulking have been looking for a comprehensive "True Ergogenic" that is designed more for "pure energy" instead of "appetite suppression". The more intense your workout... the more you will love the benefits of Purple PSYKO™ so it fills the bill perfectly.​

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks great. simple and effective

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good, but what about Purple Intrain?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
looks great. simple and effective
Yup, that's what we were going for. A simple, cost effective intra-workout amino/protein blend. Tastes killer too :D

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to try this. BIG fan of Norvaline and Cit Malate....and of course you can never go wrong with Leucine

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Very interested to try this. BIG fan of Norvaline and Cit Malate....and of course you can never go wrong with Leucine
Yup! Between the 4g of Protein, 2.5g Leucine and the CM, this is gonna be a great recovery product. Simple and effective :D

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
would kill to try:swordfight:Should have jumped on the logging! I will have to pick up a tub when it hits the store!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You Son of a bitch!. Dang it!. Now where am I gonna get the money to purchase this stuff?. What are the size options?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to it!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Wow already sold out ? :eek:

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
Does this fall under the 'Large Size' product category in the Lift Your Label promotion?

bd08

Awards
what is the lactose content in purple psyko? from what i understand the hydrolyzed in hydrolyzed whey "can" mean it has been treated to make it lactose free.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
what is the lactose content in purple psyko? from what i understand the hydrolyzed in hydrolyzed whey "can" mean it has been treated to make it lactose free.
From what I understand, it has very little lactose in it...however I would not say it's "lactose free" :)

Hope this helps!

Segugio

Segugio

Awards
Purple Intrain was the best product of its kind, and closer to the best product of any kind, so it had to get taken off the market, else people would achieve too many of their goals.

I won't pretend to know what factors influenced this decision, but most bodybuilders already have stockpiles of Leucine and Citrulline Malate, so I can only see it as a cost-cutting measure.

Not my intention to interfere with your business, but the serious lifters who purchase your products regularly are apt to not like this.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
E
Purple Intrain was the best product of its kind, and closer to the best product of any kind, so it had to get taken off the market, else people would achieve too many of their goals.

I won't pretend to know what factors influenced this decision, but most bodybuilders already have stockpiles of Leucine and Citrulline Malate, so I can only see it as a cost-cutting measure.

Not my intention to interfere with your business, but the serious lifters who purchase your products regularly are apt to not like this.
Dear sir,

Ive taken a few days to reflect on your post. I wanted to thank you for your thoughts and apologize for your disappointment.

I was also a huge fan of InTrain.

There were many factors in our decision but cost cutting was not one of them.

We are constantly aiming to make our products more versatile and Psyko caters to the large amount of athletes who are careful with their carb intake. In fact, many people did not like the product due to the carbs. People dont monitor their Leucine or CM intke so closely. That said, many users now choose to add their own carb blend to Psyko, or none at all.

I hope you understand our decisions are never based on cost cutting or profit chasing. We listen to everyones comments and try to make quality produts that work well and can be adapted into the majority of our customers diets and goals.

I do hope you try Psyko and see how great a product it is. If not, theres still some Intrain left!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Lastly, Intrain was one of my favorite products, yet Psyko easily replaced it now that ive used it and realize its potential

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lastly, Intrain was one of my favorite products, yet Psyko easily replaced it now that ive used it and realize its potential
I've used both and prefer Psyko.