WHITE FLOOD thoughts/review

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Received a sample of this recently. Led me to order a 100 serving tub. I've tried an assortment of PWO's, including most of the more popular ones. I've found ones that i like quite a bit (Jack3d for instance) n have alternated among them, every now n then trying something new out of the plethora of choices these days. WF, at least based off that intitial use/training session is the best I have experienced so far. Funny thing is, it was in the morning n even with a PWO boost mornings are never optimal for me as far as weight training goes. Within minutes I felt the rush (or should i say flood lol) of energy, at first i was thinking- "hope this doesn't rise n fall fast..."- not at all- it shifted into an ultra-smooth/clean n steady energy flow that lasted for a good while after my workout ended, n with a minimum if not complete absence of stim side effects (the former i experienced with Jack3d but not the latter). During the workout, the pumps were hard n full (I had yet to eat anything that day also) vascularity is something i experience readily anyway but it was enhanced more than usual I noticed; namely veins appeared larger/fuller as opposed to just appearing. The thing I think that sets this apart too is a calm/happy focus n greatly enhanced mind-muscle connection. I could really lock into the correct form more easily n really feel n innervate the muscle groups I was targeting...furthermore i was just feeling really happy to be working out in the morning before work...all n all a bodybuilder's joy. Sometimes using preworkouts feels like you are perhaps enhancing your training n results but at some cost to general health potentially, let's face it some just feel unhealthy when all is said n done. It seems WF isn't overly reliant on just hitting the user hard with stims, it feels clean n healthy, n seems more well-rounded than that. There is an antioxidant complex n few other PWO's have taken into consideration the importance of coupling this with N.O. boosting ingredients, not to mention it saves one the trouble/expense of having to add a separate product for this. It requires one to stack in creatine if they want it, but on the other hand it gives you option to leave it out/cycle off, n it is very effective without containing this "staple" ingredient. Lastly, no needless n harmful artificial dyes, always refreshing to see... it is argued that supp drinks being bright n colorful is good marketing, well for me thats a good way to shy away if not lose my business! They are estrogenic n place undue stress on the liver so WHY are they so heavily laden in so many BB supps?? Oh yeah, marketing/cha ching apparently lol. Im not a lil fkn kid, n for that matter i wouldnt give my kid foods that contain that crap. Replace the sucralose with stevia n thatd be even more idea lol, but that brings me to my last point of praise (regardless of that lol)- WF tastes great, n I received the fruit punch flavor, n i fkn hate fruit punch flavors usually haha. CL- good job, im looking forward to running the tub i have on the way (white raspberry, if the fp tasted good this must really be good i figure/hope), hope the effects stay on par with that initial dose, cuz if so I think i found my match as far as PWO's go, something i can settle down with n use all the time.

W

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! As with any preworkout supplement with stims, if you feel you start to go over recommended dosage...simply take 2-4 weeks off to let your body lose some of the tolerance you have built up.

That way when you get back on WF it will be fully effective once again

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
No prob, im always happy to report on good experiences with things like this. Had had my eye on WF for a long time, why i waited so long to try idk. Yeah, thanks, i know that to be good advice concerning stims. WF is obviously potent in that department, my tolerance is fairly high to stims to begin with it seems, but like i said it feels "clean", both while the effects are being exerted n after they subside, whatever/however this is, it is good

W

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
No prob, im always happy to report on good experiences with things like this. Had had my eye on WF for a long time, why i waited so long to try idk. Yeah, thanks, i know that to be good advice concerning stims. WF is obviously potent in that department, my tolerance is fairly high to stims to begin with it seems, but like i said it feels "clean", both while the effects are being exerted n after they subside, whatever/however this is, it is good
That's my favorite aspect of WF. It is unique for me in that I have never had as good focus on any other preworkout supplement, and on top of that it does it all with steady clean energy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Received a sample of this recently. Led me to order a 100 serving tub. I've tried an assortment of PWO's, including most of the more popular ones. I've found ones that i like quite a bit (Jack3d for instance) n have alternated among them, every now n then trying something new out of the plethora of choices these days. WF, at least based off that intitial use/training session is the best I have experienced so far. Funny thing is, it was in the morning n even with a PWO boost mornings are never optimal for me as far as weight training goes. Within minutes I felt the rush (or should i say flood lol) of energy, at first i was thinking- "hope this doesn't rise n fall fast..."- not at all- it shifted into an ultra-smooth/clean n steady energy flow that lasted for a good while after my workout ended, n with a minimum if not complete absence of stim side effects (the former i experienced with Jack3d but not the latter). During the workout, the pumps were hard n full (I had yet to eat anything that day also) vascularity is something i experience readily anyway but it was enhanced more than usual I noticed; namely veins appeared larger/fuller as opposed to just appearing. The thing I think that sets this apart too is a calm/happy focus n greatly enhanced mind-muscle connection. I could really lock into the correct form more easily n really feel n innervate the muscle groups I was targeting...furthermore i was just feeling really happy to be working out in the morning before work...all n all a bodybuilder's joy. Sometimes using preworkouts feels like you are perhaps enhancing your training n results but at some cost to general health potentially, let's face it some just feel unhealthy when all is said n done. It seems WF isn't overly reliant on just hitting the user hard with stims, it feels clean n healthy, n seems more well-rounded than that. There is an antioxidant complex n few other PWO's have taken into consideration the importance of coupling this with N.O. boosting ingredients, not to mention it saves one the trouble/expense of having to add a separate product for this. It requires one to stack in creatine if they want it, but on the other hand it gives you option to leave it out/cycle off, n it is very effective without containing this "staple" ingredient. Lastly, no needless n harmful artificial dyes, always refreshing to see... it is argued that supp drinks being bright n colorful is good marketing, well for me thats a good way to shy away if not lose my business! They are estrogenic n place undue stress on the liver so WHY are they so heavily laden in so many BB supps?? Oh yeah, marketing/cha ching apparently lol. Im not a lil fkn kid, n for that matter i wouldnt give my kid foods that contain that crap. Replace the sucralose with stevia n thatd be even more idea lol, but that brings me to my last point of praise (regardless of that lol)- WF tastes great, n I received the fruit punch flavor, n i fkn hate fruit punch flavors usually haha. CL- good job, im looking forward to running the tub i have on the way (white raspberry, if the fp tasted good this must really be good i figure/hope), hope the effects stay on par with that initial dose, cuz if so I think i found my match as far as PWO's go, something i can settle down with n use all the time.
AMAZING detail, awesome review... this is how all review should be! Great job man.

I agree with you guys, the energy kick is super clean, not jittery and no crash... a win win situation :dance: