Controlled Labs Mass and Strength

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I'm new to this forum but not PHs/AAS as far as research goes.
However I want to be more open minded and I'm trying to take the time to look into each company listed.

The question I would like people to answer is:
What is the best product/stack from this company for someone who wants to add mass and strength, and what would be the proper pct and/or support supps?

Basically what does this company have to offer?

If you take the time to answer this thank you. I understand I'm gonna get responses like read the forum etc etc, but I'm trying to do this quickly and efficiently.

Thanks in advance
Specifically in YOUR scenario, I would look into Blue GENE, GlycerGROW, and Blue GROWTH

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I'll check into it thanks. What do you mean by your scenario?
This site is badass because of how many company profiles are here.
I haven't seen anything as extensive as this on another site.

AM is doing a great job organizing this. Just registered the other day but have floated around in the past.

-Especially in the area of Tboosters and PH/DS's
Great **** guys

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established