This is amazing...

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
what is the price or the product?

as a product i dont see anything amazing about it. in view of it being in the main a protein /carb drink , i assume its to be taken post wo.However i would have thought in your arsenal of supplements you would have a whey protein powder and some simple carbs already.
vegetables and fruit should be part of your daily diet anyway and a powder version of them is no substitute.
similarly the good fats featured can be bought as an oil bottled from the health store or supermarket, good fats can be found in walnut oil which i buy regularly MCTS were all the rage at one time but are not necessary .
as for the final batch of aminos and minerals i havent a clue without doing research onh google but may have something to do with replacing electrolytes and taurine can act as an insulin mimiker

so youve probably gathered i personally wouldnt waste my money even if it is on offer.

Jabb

Awards

as a product i dont see anything amazing about it. in view of it being in the main a protein /carb drink , i assume its to be taken post wo.However i would have thought in your arsenal of supplements you would have a whey protein powder and some simple carbs already.
vegetables and fruit should be part of your daily diet anyway and a powder version of them is no substitute.
similarly the good fats featured can be bought as an oil bottled from the health store or supermarket, good fats can be found in walnut oil which i buy regularly MCTS were all the rage at one time but are not necessary .
as for the final batch of aminos and minerals i havent a clue without doing research onh google but may have something to do with replacing electrolytes and taurine can act as an insulin mimiker

so youve probably gathered i personally wouldnt waste my money even if it is on offer.
He's a rep for Controlled Labs and it is a CL product. Not only that but it is half off. So if there are anyone who uses the product or were thinking of using it then that's a pretty good price.

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

For 24.99 it's a steal, and it works great as a Post workout or MRP.
Thanks for your opinion though, I appreciate everyone's feedback. It's what makes us a better company! :)

You can see, having the carb source be so healthy, and not Malto like alot of "gainers". We've added the fruits and veggies as you say. Protein source is a nice blend of casein and whey.

It's all how you look at it: glass half empty - or full?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Holy STEAL batman !!!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
For 24.99 it's a steal, and it works great as a Post workout or MRP.
Thanks for your opinion though, I appreciate everyone's feedback. It's what makes us a better company! :)

You can see, having the carb source be so healthy, and not Malto like alot of "gainers". We've added the fruits and veggies as you say. Protein source is a nice blend of casein and whey.

It's all how you look at it: glass half empty - or full?[/QUOTE

IMO
the product is aimed at the beginner who are usually so naive that they can be cajouled into buying anything especially when along with it comes a load of marketing hype and a picture of a bodybuilder alongside the product.

im not saying that that has happened in this case but its not until you have a few years experience that eventually you become a little synical and fed up of reading about the claims which fail to deliver.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not sure I'm making the connection? There's alot of experienced athletes that use GGS. It's a good formula, and it tastes delicious! And that's a really good price!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
.....claims which fail to deliver.
I think our product key attributes and claims are VERY straightforward... even MORE SO when compared to our competitors.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I think our product key attributes and claims are VERY straightforward... even MORE SO when compared to our competitors.
the final paragraph was an observation which i see is happening in the BB supplement industry as a whole

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
looks like an awesome recipe.
i am all for whole food "supps" - especially dried and powdered.
a perfect recovery profile, especially with fast and slow proteins...

i have been known to drop a green powder supp into my post shake, aiming for a similar goal.
at the same time, i always wondered what this golden gains thing was...

you got a winner here, cl.
nice.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
looks like an awesome recipe.
i am all for whole food "supps" - especially dried and powdered.
a perfect recovery profile, especially with fast and slow proteins...

i have been known to drop a green powder supp into my post shake, aiming for a similar goal.
at the same time, i always wondered what this golden gains thing was...

you got a winner here, cl.
nice.
Thank you! And the taste... so good

Nows the time to try it out, thats the cheapest I've ever seen it.