White Flood mixed with Green Mag?

CJ2KFAN89

Awards
im sure the question has been asked before but i want to mix the two together before my workout. how much water should i take with it? 6-8z? i read somewhere that said take it with 20oz? i just dont wanna drink so much for my pre-drink and i feel 20oz is to much? also what time of the day should i take green mag on my off workout days?? what would you guys reccomend? please and thank you!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
It depends how much you want to piss out your ass. This is what happened to me the few times I tried white flood. Worst product ever in my experience. Green mag was ok though...just ok. Depends how sweet you want it. Its all personal preference imo. Good luck!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im sure the question has been asked before but i want to mix the two together before my workout. how much water should i take with it? 6-8z? i read somewhere that said take it with 20oz? i just dont wanna drink so much for my pre-drink and i feel 20oz is to much? also what time of the day should i take green mag on my off workout days?? what would you guys reccomend? please and thank you!
It truly depends on taste preference.

Ideally you could consume GM+WF with 6 oz of water, as long as you don't mind a stronger tasting beverage. The amount of water we recommend is also so you get the most out of the supplements method of action - IE - drink enough water for the creatine to take effect.

So if you drink 6oz with a preworkout mix, then consume another 16oz during and after the workout - this will be fine. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It depends how much you want to piss out your ass. This is what happened to me the few times I tried white flood. Worst product ever in my experience. Green mag was ok though...just ok. Depends how sweet you want it. Its all personal preference imo. Good luck!
Sorry to hear you didn't like White FLOOD, I'm surprised this happened though. Do your respond that way to other preworkout products?

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I mix my Wf and GM in 8 oz of water...

And I love them both...

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
The only other one that did this to me was Superdump250, which was even worse. I was running to the bathroom 2-3x during my workouts. I was scared to do squats because of this. GreenMag is a winner in my book though! I guess everyones bodies react different. My post wasnt meant to bash the product by the way...it was just my personal experience. I never bash any product...I simply say it works for me or doesnt. Just to clear the air of any further problems that may arise from this.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
RR....PW is my intra supp...I have all three goin on

My son, who plays D1 football does the same

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
RR....PW is my intra supp...I have all three goin on

My son, who plays D1 football does the same
Beast Mode !!!

:afro:

philek9

Awards
I mixed WF and GM with 12 oz of water and it tasted and worked well for me.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

Awards
  • Established
bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I like WF, but can only handle 1 - 1.5 scoop. Anything more and I get a big flood in my pants.

CJ2KFAN89

Awards
i just took the green mag and white flood together today and i felt great! question tho. do i take green mag again after my workouts?? or should i just stick with it preworkout with my white flood? also you said i could take it with 6oz of water if i wanted to. But would that change anything with my workout? if i did do the 6 oz instead of the 12oz cause i did the 12oz today and i felt good. so would the 6oz change anything? Thanks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
i just took the green mag and white flood together today and i felt great! question tho. do i take green mag again after my workouts?? or should i just stick with it preworkout with my white flood? also you said i could take it with 6oz of water if i wanted to. But would that change anything with my workout? if i did do the 6 oz instead of the 12oz cause i did the 12oz today and i felt good. so would the 6oz change anything? Thanks!
Stick with Green MAG preworkout, since it has ingredients that enhance workouts.

You can stick with 6oz, that's fine. :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I personally love White Flood preworkout while taking Green MAG post. I understand that Green MAG contains ingredients that can enhance workouts, but I have just seen really good results taking after while taking White Flood pre.

Pre- White Flood
Intra- Purple Wraath
Post- Green MAGnitude

-Works great for me. I love your products and always have.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
@drinkboy some guys are sensitive to wf/sp250 etc and probably shouldnt drink them on a completely empty stomach(eat a granola bar or something equivalent) or try a half a scoop,

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I personally love White Flood preworkout while taking Green MAG post. I understand that Green MAG contains ingredients that can enhance workouts, but I have just seen really good results taking after while taking White Flood pre.

Pre- White Flood
Intra- Purple Wraath
Post- Green MAGnitude

Solid stack right there, one of the best available IMO

Mga223

Awards
Can you mix purple wraath with green mag? Does whiteflood have 1.3 dimeth in it?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Can you mix purple wraath with green mag? Does whiteflood have 1.3 dimeth in it?
* You can mix GM & PW - that is another awesome tasting combo!

* no White FLOOD does not have 1,3 dimethyl in it...

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards

Pre- White Flood
Intra- Purple Wraath
Post- Green MAGnitude

I use 2 scoops of WF pre workout but notice nothing other than my scalp tingles/itches for about 10 seconds after ingestion. I can't tell if it helps my workout or not. I guess everybody reacts differently. What's your opinion on Green Magnitude?

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 scoops of WF pre workout but notice nothing other than my scalp tingles/itches for about 10 seconds after ingestion. I can't tell if it helps my workout or not. I guess everybody reacts differently. What's your opinion on Green Magnitude?

Have you been on caffeine or other stimulants for a while? You may have a tolerance built up to stims.

Take 2-4 weeks off of ALL stims (including coffee, tea, energy drinks) to let your body reset.

Come back and try WF again and you will get an accurate representation of how the product works

Oldnsweaty

Oldnsweaty

Awards
Have you been on caffeine or other stimulants for a while? You may have a tolerance built up to stims.

Take 2-4 weeks off of ALL stims (including coffee, tea, energy drinks) to let your body reset.

Come back and try WF again and you will get an accurate representation of how the product works
That could be the problem. I drink 1 cup of coffee every morning along with my oatmeal.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Try taking at least 3 weeks off ALL stims. Then give it another shot...just to make sure you arent missing out on anything and know exactly how it would work for you :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Youd be surprised how much a coffee a day conflicts with supplements that have caffeine in them.