* Energy and Focus
* Optimize metabolic rate
* 24/7 fatloss
* Fast results and muscle definition
* Control cravings even at night
* Improved sleeping patterns to enhance lean mass
* Ephedrine Free
* Yohimbe Free

We all know that supplements are not a replacement for nutrition and training, but if you are serious about taking your fatloss to the next level... the answer is REDuction SHOTS.

The REDuction SHOTS RAPID RELEASE fat incineration matrix is precisely formulated with 24/7 fatloss in mind, containing potent thermogenics like Synephrine and Raspberry Ketones. The AM formula contains ingredients to not only CONTROL cravings, but also improve ENERGY, MOOD, and FOCUS during the day. The PM formula keeps your appetite under CONTROL, maximizes your metabolism overnight, and helps you sleep deeper to enhance lean mass.

It's time to get serious... it's time to get a REDuction

Where can I purchase REDuction SHOTS™ and how much will they cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $14.99 each)​

How many servings per tub ?

30​

How many servings per day ?

1 Serving of each AM and PM

1 AM serving in the morning
1 PM serving in the evening

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30​

Is REDuction SHOTS™ for men or women ?

Both​

What are some of the major differences between REDuction SHOTS™ and REDuction™ ?

The major difference is that the REDuction SHOTS are a flavored powder whereas the original REDuction is a tablet based product. There are some differences in some of the ingredients, but the same overall goals are achieved.

How should I choose between REDuction SHOTS™ and REDuction™ ?

If you want a powder instead of a tablet based fat burner choose REDuction SHOTS
If you want diuretics choose REDuction (REDuction SHOTS does not have diuretics)
If you want the energy to hit you quicker and harder choose REDuction SHOTS (REDuction is time released)
Do REDuction SHOTS™ taste good?

Yes, both the AM and PM taste amazing. The AM is sour apple and resembles the Green MAGnitude flavoring. The PM is Apple Cinnamon and tastes similar but a slight spiced cinnamon is added.
How much water should I mix with REDuction SHOTS™?

1-2 ounces of cold water for a quick shot or if you prefer a longer lasting drink, add 4-6 ounces of cold water

Do REDuction SHOTS™ replace proper diet and cardio ?

No​

Will REDuction SHOTS™ help raise my metabolism / basal metabolic rate ?

Yes​

What is my basal metabolic rate ?

Your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the energy used (measured in calories) by your body to perform basic functions, including internal energy expenditure, breathing, and body temperature. It is the number of calories your body would expend if you performed no physical activity throughout the day. Simply put... your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) is the rate at which your body burns calories while you rest. This is very important because we only have so much time for cardio each day.

BMR Calculator:
BMR Calculator

I'm on a low-carb / carb-cycling diet... is REDuction SHOTS™ good for me ?

REDuction SHOTS™ are a great option for you !​

What "basic" supplements do you recommend while taking REDuction SHOTS™ ?
Creatine (pre and post-workout) such as Green MAGnitude / Green BULGE
Whey Protein (pre and post-workout)
Fish oil (Orange OxiMega Fish Oil)
Multivitamin (Orange TRIad)
PLENTY of water

Where can I learn more about various REDuction SHOTS™ stacks / combos ?

Controlled Labs stacking MATRIX:
Controlled Labs

Besides the "basic" supplements listed above, what "other" ergogenics, compounds, or supplements do you recommend to maximize my fatloss results while on REDuction SHOTS™ ?

EAA /BCAA such as Purple WRAATH™ (during cardio / training)
Carnitine
Electrolytes (during cardio / training) such as GlycerGROW™

I'm on medication, should I take REDuction SHOTS™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction SHOTS™​

I have a health condition, should I take REDuction SHOTS™ ?

Ask your doctor before taking REDuction SHOTS™​

Why didn't Controlled Labs include Yohimbe / Yohimbine in REDuction SHOTS™ ?

REDuction SHOTS™ are a GREAT choice for those that either "don't respond" to Yohimbe, or respond negatively to Yohimbe​

Is it necessary to cycle REDuction SHOTS™ ?

We generally recommend that you cycle off REDuction SHOTS™ (and any other stims) every 4-8 weeks for at least 1-2 weeks​

When starting REDuction SHOTS™, should I "taper" up the dosage to assess my tolerance to REDuction SHOTS™?

This is always a good idea, check the product label for details​

What are some good indications that I'm losing fat while on REDuction SHOTS™ ?

Mirror / Appearance
Measurements
Bodyfat caliper
Bodyweight​

REDuction SHOTS™ Formula Highlights

Simply put, what are Raspberry Ketones ?

Raspberry ketone 4-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-butanone is a compound of red raspberry that has been shown to increase norepinephrine-induced lipolysis significantly enhancing fat metabolism and preventing fat storage. It may have additional benefits as well, so more research is needed on this exciting compound.​

Simply put, what is Bioperine ?

Bioperine is a patented ingredient that increases the bioavailability of many compounds, making REDuction™ very effective at a convenient 2 tab dosage​

Simply put, what is Theobromine ?

Theobromine is a mild, long lasting stimulant and mood enhancer that may also improve oxygen utilization to boost performance.​

Simply put, what is Cordia Salicifolia ?

Cordia Salicifolia is a popular tree in brazil and the fruit from the tree is commonly used for its appetite suppressant, anti-viral, and soothing properties. Based on anecdotal feedback, it is believed to help prevent or reduce fatty deposits / cellulite and promote healthy skin.​

I've read this FAQ completely, and I still have a question or concern.. what should I do ?

Please E-Mail me:
[email protected] and I'll get back to you as soon as possible​

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! and no proprietary blends Congrats CL :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
those LOOK AMAZING@!!!!!!

id love to try a few out!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id love to know why you took out some of the ingredients from the reduction PM pills.... mainly the theanine, gaba and other sleep aids

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
id love to know why you took out some of the ingredients from the reduction PM pills.... mainly the theanine, gaba and other sleep aids
Take a look at the price :eek:

To reduce cost, and also for taste reasons... this is a more 'bare bones' version of REDuction, it's a great option to add to your pre workout shake already.

The tablet version will still be available

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will the REDuction AM/PM sale coincide with NP's New Years sale?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
they are already on sale on nutraplanet :)
Sorry, I should have clarified, but I meant will they still be on sale when NutraPlanet begins their annual New Years sale? Like, the REDuction SHOTS sale price isn't expected to suddenly increase over the next couple of days...

pj74

Awards
I've got a tub of AM Shot stashed as it seems like a great supp but I'm currently on App NUt RPM/Drive (old but still good!)and just wondered what the thoughts on stacking it are?

Has anyone run the AM Shot with another pre-workout or stim product??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated?

PJ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've got a tub of AM Shot stashed as it seems like a great supp but I'm currently on App NUt RPM/Drive (old but still good!)and just wondered what the thoughts on stacking it are?

Has anyone run the AM Shot with another pre-workout or stim product??

Any thoughts would be much appreciated?

PJ
First of all, how do you react to the AM shots? Does the caffeine content make you jittery? How do you react to the other products?

pj74

Awards
Good point ....

I am pretty stim-tolerant I'm 205lb , 6'3 lean.....just finished a tun of Jack3d stacked with Blue Gene which is really underrated in my book!

I have been taking the full dose of AM Shot on off days ( wed , sat , sun) no probemo!

Really enjoying the smooth crash free energy NO JITTERS and I figured I could get the benefit of the AM shot and tailor it with RPM for awesome results!

Hence I thought I'd try and find out if anyone else has toyed with the AM shot and some other pre-workout etc......

Is there any point taking one scoop AM Shot first thing and taking the other scoop after lunch say 3pm?

cheers
pj

I workout around 7am so ideally would want to dose them both first thing upon waking...

thanks for getting back to me

pj74

Awards
Better clarify my opinion above :the Blue Gene is underrated!!

Lilbulldogz

Lilbulldogz

Awards
Good point ....

I am pretty stim-tolerant I'm 205lb , 6'3 lean.....just finished a tun of Jack3d stacked with Blue Gene which is really underrated in my book!

I have been taking the full dose of AM Shot on off days ( wed , sat , sun) no probemo!

Really enjoying the smooth crash free energy NO JITTERS and I figured I could get the benefit of the AM shot and tailor it with RPM for awesome results!

Hence I thought I'd try and find out if anyone else has toyed with the AM shot and some other pre-workout etc......

Is there any point taking one scoop AM Shot first thing and taking the other scoop after lunch say 3pm?

cheers
pj

I workout around 7am so ideally would want to dose them both first thing upon waking...

thanks for getting back to me
Some people like to spread out the doses so that they have energy all day (especially if you know you are going to be up late). Otherwise I don't see a need to space them out.

pj74

Awards
Ok Lilbulldogz....are you saying there's no reason NOT to stack if you can take it??

or are you just referring to the split dose?

"TRUTH" yeah man BG is sneaky and you don't realise you love it until its gone!!

cheers

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ok Lilbulldogz....are you saying there's no reason NOT to stack if you can take it??

or are you just referring to the split dose?
I think she's saying that,

if you prefer energy all day - you can seperate them (taking the AM shot in the morning, and your other products pre workout.)

But if you want MORE energy preworkout, you can just mix them all together in a stack.

It really depends on your stim tolerance (which is high - so you can mix them together) and your preference. Either way works well. :biggthumpup:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
"TRUTH" yeah man BG is sneaky and you don't realise you love it until its gone!!
Agreed, and you can feel it from the first dose - which is awesome! :banana:

pj74

Awards
Right on!!

I'm gonna drop my RPM dose down to three caps and dose a full serving of the AM Shot pre-workout half an hour pre training and if I'm still alive I'll let you guys know exactly how it went!!

Not sure about others but having capped my own raspberry ketones (nightmare job) I can really taste them in them AM formula........in a good way I think!

thanks for your help

pj74

Awards
Its morning here in England , and I'm back from training.......interesting results .....I reduced my RPM dose by two caps.

I dosed 3RPM/3Drive an hour before fasted training and a full dose of REDuction AM Shot half 30min before smashing the gym to bits!

The only side effect I had was down to the extra caffeine and resulted in some explosive bowel movements!! I've had similar when stacking other products containing caffeine etc....

Workout was excellent, thermo effect was intense , focus really good, not stim'd out like a crack addict :no jitters.

If anyone is looking to stack the AM Shot you will enhance any pre-workout and if you are stim tolerant and don't mind pebble-dashing the toilet then go for it!

It would be really good with a caffeine free product (new Rag Ultra anyone)

Great product Cont Labs I love the flexibility of the Shots as I've been dosing half dose in the morning and half in the afternoon on an empty stomach as well for an all day boost....

Loving this product !!

In the coming months when I finish the RPM I'm rolling back to using MAN CLOUT and I think that will be a good mix!

PJ

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Its morning here in England , and I'm back from training.......interesting results .....I reduced my RPM dose by two caps.

I dosed 3RPM/3Drive an hour before fasted training and a full dose of REDuction AM Shot half 30min before smashing the gym to bits!

The only side effect I had was down to the extra caffeine and resulted in some explosive bowel movements!! I've had similar when stacking other products containing caffeine etc....

Workout was excellent, thermo effect was intense , focus really good, not stim'd out like a crack addict :no jitters.

If anyone is looking to stack the AM Shot you will enhance any pre-workout and if you are stim tolerant and don't mind pebble-dashing the toilet then go for it!

It would be really good with a caffeine free product (new Rag Ultra anyone)

Great product Cont Labs I love the flexibility of the Shots as I've been dosing half dose in the morning and half in the afternoon on an empty stomach as well for an all day boost....

Loving this product !!

In the coming months when I finish the RPM I'm rolling back to using MAN CLOUT and I think that will be a good mix!

PJ

Hi PJ, this is great to hear that you like the products so much.

Indeed the high dose of caffeine with multiple products stacked like that can have the laxative effect on some people. From reading this I would say either do a half dose of REDuction or simply take it in the AM.

Since you have other products that contain caffeine, I would find the "sweet spot" for what you need preworkout, then dose the remaining AM shot or RPMs in the morning.