purple wraath, white flood questions

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So i was looking at your purple wraath product
my questions are is there enough leucine per scoop to have positive effects on protein synthesis? 3g?
also is there about 1g of each cit mal and beta-a in each scoop?

also ur white flood
would the gaba have a similar effect to taking l-theanine pre-wo?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So i was looking at your purple wraath product
my questions are is there enough leucine per scoop to have positive effects on protein synthesis? 3g?
also is there about 1g of each cit mal and beta-a in each scoop?

also ur white flood
would the gaba have a similar effect to taking l-theanine pre-wo?
Thanks for the questions, they are good ones! What type of workout are you doing now?

There is enough L-Leucine in PW to promote positive protein synthesis, for sure! Each scoop has 7g of EAAs, with Leucine being the most important and therefore containing the highest amount. The 2700mg PurplEndurance Complex™, containing both Beta Alanine and Citrulline Malate - there is enough of both in the blend (prop. blend so I can't reveal exact amounts.) We added this 2700mg complex to enhance the uptake of the aminos.

Anyone who uses PW will tell you the "feel" it working immediately (the BA rush, the enhanced pumps, more endurance)

I've never taken L-Theanine pre-wo, but I can imagine it has the same effect as the GABA. The GABA in the White FLOOD product will give you focus, and fight off the jittery energy some people may get from stimulants or caffeine in general. It promotes a calm energy of sorts.

Here is a thread for some free samples. We feel confident enough that once you try the product, you will know it's quality. :)

Any other questions feel free to ask :) I hope I could answer your inquiry as best as I could! If you choose to use the products - I would love to hear your feedback.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ahhh i see, i was gonna go with purple wraath over bcaas for pre/post since i wanna see if there is a difference, im glad to here ill get the same protein synthesis boosting effect from 1 scoop, would adding more leucine benifit or is there enough?
Ok i figured as much, since l-theanine releases gaba so i figured gaba would be a similar feel.
Ive bought 4 big tubs of white flood over the time ive been working out
and ive also used 1 big tub of purple wraath, been awhile tho
I know you guys stand behind your products i dont doubt it.
What is the rate of hydrolisis of your purple intrain?
and does glycerol monosterate work the same as glycerol? i just dont see that being the case.
thanks again

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also my training is 5/3/1 4 times a week with 10% jumps, 2 days of conditioning, bodybuilding layout/big but boring layout, then i switch that with layne nortons power/hypertrophy split

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALSO,
the owner of ALRI Author L. Rea states
Purple wraath is nothing but glucose water bc it doesnt have alpha hydroxy suck my **** protection system lol, your opinion
Also he states he tested purple wraath, and it contains 1.5g of leucine per scoop.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh i see, i was gonna go with purple wraath over bcaas for pre/post since i wanna see if there is a difference, im glad to here ill get the same protein synthesis boosting effect from 1 scoop, would adding more leucine benifit or is there enough?
Ok i figured as much, since l-theanine releases gaba so i figured gaba would be a similar feel.
Ive bought 4 big tubs of white flood over the time ive been working out
and ive also used 1 big tub of purple wraath, been awhile tho
I know you guys stand behind your products i dont doubt it.
What is the rate of hydrolisis of your purple intrain?
and does glycerol monosterate work the same as glycerol? i just dont see that being the case.
thanks again
From my own personal experiences, GlycerGROW worked better than Glycerol. I'm not sure if this is to account for the GMS difference or the added electrolytes.

Awesome to hear you've been using and enjoying the White FLOOD.

Rate or hydrolisis? Perhaps you could find your answer here?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
also my training is 5/3/1 4 times a week with 10% jumps, 2 days of conditioning, bodybuilding layout/big but boring layout, then i switch that with layne nortons power/hypertrophy split
Does the switch yield good progress?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
ALSO,
the owner of ALRI Author L. Rea states
Purple wraath is nothing but glucose water bc it doesnt have alpha hydroxy suck my **** protection system lol, your opinion
Also he states he tested purple wraath, and it contains 1.5g of leucine per scoop.
we dont comment on crap like that for a reason :D

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we dont comment on crap like that for a reason :D
hahaha thats all i needed to hear :)

also when i take white flood i get a huge amount of energy, yet i feel slightly sedated, like i dont wanna get up to go work out but i have the energy?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
also when i take white flood i get a huge amount of energy, yet i feel slightly sedated, like i dont wanna get up to go work out but i have the energy?
Not sure why? WF kicks most people into gym gear. Usually if you have the energy, it just comes down to willing yourself to go

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im more willed to go before i does WF, maybe the GABA?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
im more willed to go before i does WF, maybe the GABA?
Prob not, that should only smooth out the stims... theres enough stimulant-type compounds in WF it should get you going. Perhaps your sensitive to the GABA

Once you get to the gym, do you have more energy and endurance then without it?

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i tried 1 scoop before the gym yesterday with half a scoop during, very nice workout...not the kind of rush im use to, but good none the less...ill try 1.5 scoops before and .5 during today to see how i fair

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. WF is far and away my favorite pre w/o. This was reaffirmed for me on a recent sample of the fruit punch. Tasty and effective. Have it back in my cart (with my OT) at NP for my next order

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i was talking about the percent of di&tri peptides in purple intrain, the bottles just says alot

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Purple wraath is the truth. I have used many large tubs t
With great success. Alri is a shady company (jungle warfare).

Personally purple wraath is my favorite all in one intra product hands down. I did not feel it was under dosed at all. That is my opinion.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to add my 2 cents. WF is far and away my favorite pre w/o. This was reaffirmed for me on a recent sample of the fruit punch. Tasty and effective. Have it back in my cart (with my OT) at NP for my next order
Personally purple wraath is my favorite all in one intra product hands down. I did not feel it was under dosed at all. That is my opinion.
Totally agree ^^^
Thanks for the feedback :)