Im thinking on purchesing Blue Gene and Blue Up

maik

Awards
Heys ive got some question about theses supps and i hope someone on this subforum can help me out here.

1st:Can i stack Blue Gene With Blue Up (Stimu Free) (Goal is to Bulck up)

2nd:Is there anysiddes to theses Supps Since i havent seen ?

3ed:I live in spain how long would it take to be sent ?

4th: Im 21 this month so by the age i dont think there will e any prob using the product.

Thanks for your Atencion.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Heys ive got some question about theses supps and i hope someone on this subforum can help me out here.

1st:Can i stack Blue Gene With Blue Up (Stimu Free) (Goal is to Bulck up)

Yes

2nd:Is there anysiddes to theses Supps Since i havent seen ?

YES! A lot of plateau bustings ;)

3ed:I live in spain how long would it take to be sent ?

A 1-2 week/s probably. Its matters what they ship it with. I send stuff from US to across the world and it takes anywhere from 10 days to two weeks.

4th: Im 21 this month so by the age i dont think there will e any prob using the product.

No not at all. CL products are one of THE safest products to take.

Thanks for your Atencion.

My answers are in the quote ^ :D

maik

Awards
I find it strange im going to get good results with no siddes its looks like its to good to be true xD

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I find it strange im going to get good results with no siddes its looks like its to good to be true xD

That's CL for ya! Why do you think they don't have any haters? I mean if popping boners is a side effect then you might have a problem with Blue Gene :dunno:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
The products don't have very many sides at all. That's why we make them all natural.

Since your 21 though, I might save the test boosters until your a bit older, and spend that money on protein or food. I think you will yield better returns if you save the products for a few years.

(at 21, your test levels are already optimal...)