Purple InTrain

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up a tub of this stuff. First, I'd like to say great job. I use other Intras and my 3 workouts have definitely been better than usual. However, I noticed both times that I went over one scoop, my blood sugar seemed to crash hard at the end of my workout. Today it was during my last 2 sets. Guessing the banaba is the culprit as this is the main diff between InTrain and what I usually use.

I normally wake up take my pwo (typically low or no carb), and am working out within 30 minutes for 60-90 minutes.

Any suggestions? I really like the way this works during my workout.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
So did some more reading and it is definitely the banaba. Should I just add some carbs to my pre or the Intrain? Which would be better?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So did some more reading and it is definitely the banaba. Should I just add some carbs to my pre or the Intrain? Which would be better?
I would add carbs to both.

Do you just get tired? Is that how you notice the drop?

Not sure if I've noticed this before...

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Shakyness. Carbs are helping. Thanks. Can you dumb down what the purpose of the banaba is? I have read things here and there but would appreciate your input. Thanks again.

BTW, still LOVING the InTrain. Tastes awesome too.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Shakyness. Carbs are helping. Thanks. Can you dumb down what the purpose of the banaba is? I have read things here and there but would appreciate your input. Thanks again.

BTW, still LOVING the InTrain. Tastes awesome too.
Banaba was basically added to the formula because InTrain is carb based, and banaba helps the body use carbs more efficiently as a fuel and energy source. :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Banaba was basically added to the formula because InTrain is carb based, and banaba helps the body use carbs more efficiently as a fuel and energy source. :)
That ^. I actually can't wait to get some purple drink ;) I meant Purple intrain and add some more waxy maize to it and take ONE cap of RCD before hand. Cause when I'm in the gym for 3-4 hours I feel really tired by the end of it and that combo could take care of that :D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
That ^. I actually can't wait to get some purple drink ;) I meant Purple intrain and add some more waxy maize to it and take ONE cap of RCD before hand. Cause when I'm in the gym for 3-4 hours I feel really tired by the end of it and that combo could take care of that :D
Jeez, 3-4 hours is a long time to be in the gym! too long! lol

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, 3-4 hours is a long time to be in the gym! too long! lol
Tell me about it! I started hit each muscle group twice a week so I had to be there that long. If I didn't have GG I would NOT be able to do it!