Vegan-friendly?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
I heard that CL uses aminos derived from grain not animal sources. Which, if any, products are vegan-friendly? Is white flood?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
luck doesnt have a great deal to do with anything here dude. it's a personal way of life that takes priority over bb goals w/ me, and frankly not eating meat has in no way prevented me from crafting a lean, muscular build so far...so i laugh all the way to the bank dude while still upholding my personal beliefs. thanks for all the helpful input tho :thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
luck doesnt have a great deal to do with anything here dude. it's a personal way of life that takes priority over bb goals w/ me, and frankly not eating meat has in no way prevented me from crafting a lean, muscular build so far...so i laugh all the way to the bank dude while still upholding my personal beliefs. thanks for all the helpful input tho :thumbsup:
Damn.. you definitely are sensitive like a vegan.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have some friends that are vegan. Good for you, bro. PS I dig your avatar.

As far as the source of the aminos, I'm not too sure. Let me look into this for you.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Damn.. you definitely are sensitive like a vegan.
Not so much...but i feel your post nonetheless lol. I just find it funny that people assume/conclude that a vegan or vegetarian diet is automatically a bodybuilding/fitness death sentence. Simply not true. A poorly executed veg diet, just like a poorly executed meat-eating diet will sabotage BB goals. Likewise the opposite is true for both. People have to listen their body, mind, and soul when making food choices. It should be a conscious endeavor and it is very personal and dependent on the individual. Eating is sacred, it sustains this physical form we call home at the moment. The body is a temple whether we come to appreciate that or not. And how we choose to honor and maintain/build/adorn that temple is up to us as individuals. I'm fully aware and accepting of the fact that i do and will catch some flack here n there for my particular choices simply cuz they go against the mainstream cultural norms. But like i said tho- laugh if you will but at the same time i laugh all the way to the bank, and so do many others. This, however, doesn't make the laughing/mocking cool when presented in a certain tone...lol...it can very well make you sound far from it. It's one thing to make jest, but why be condescending? I'm not some militant vegan douche lol who goes around condemning or mocking people who choose to eat meat. Be and let be is my philosophy. I hope for and expect the same respect in return. If anything i hope that i can serve as a positive example, I'm not weak and starving and struggling to maintain or build muscle. I feel MORE vitality than when i was consuming meat, so i follow what feels good to me. Dude who went out his out way to mock a part of someone's way of life is corny by doing so imho- so i spoke up and called him out on it, that's being assertive moreso than being sensitive. I got all day on here sometimes lmao :cheers: