Blue Growth vs. Powerfull

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Anyone tried both Blue Growth and Powerfull by USP? Thoughts/experiences?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried both Blue Growth and Powerfull by USP? Thoughts/experiences?
I recently finished up a run of Blue Growth. Review in link:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/159591-blue-growth-silentbob-3.html#post2599100

I've also run Powerfull a time or two in the past. With Powerfull I could only take the before bed dose. Whenever I took it Preworkout I would get too drowsy and not really be able to get a solid lift in. Others have reported the opposite with the preWO dose.

Overall I liked both products. :thumbsup:

Blue Growth is 30 days for $32.99
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/blue-growth-150-caps.html

Powerfull is $37.99 (30-45days depending on how you dose)
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/usplabs/powerfull-new-90-caps.html

P

princevince

Awards
  • Established
BLUE GROWTH all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

509YakTown

Awards
Ive been using powerFull with prime feeling awesome.
I use it preworkout, took it after I workout and cant sleep
Overall its a Gd product.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would try Blue Growth.

B

bigc925

Awards
Hey guys for the longest time I was havin terrible insomnia.and along with not being able to sleep
means not being able to recover from workouts at night. I tried several products and just started blue
growth. The past two nights I have slept all through the night. But I also checked out the powerfull. There seems to be alot more posts and feedback about it on the internet. I compared the supplement facts and Powerfull is only made up of the herbs Safed Musli and Mucuna pruriens, which is standardized to 50% L-Dopa. Blue growth has both of these herbs plus many other supplements also. The mucuna pruriens in blue growth is standardized for 60% L-Dopa. With all this being said, doesn't that make blue gowth that much better then Powerfull? Or does powerfull just have alot more of those important herbs?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys for the longest time I was havin terrible insomnia.and along with not being able to sleep
means not being able to recover from workouts at night. I tried several products and just started blue
growth. The past two nights I have slept all through the night. But I also checked out the powerfull. There seems to be alot more posts and feedback about it on the internet. I compared the supplement facts and Powerfull is only made up of the herbs Safed Musli and Mucuna pruriens, which is standardized to 50% L-Dopa. Blue growth has both of these herbs plus many other supplements also. The mucuna pruriens in blue growth is standardized for 60% L-Dopa. With all this being said, doesn't that make blue gowth that much better then Powerfull? Or does powerfull just have alot more of those important herbs?
Blue GrowtH is relatively new, and that's why there are more posts about Powerfull. If Blue GrowtH is working for you, then why change? There is enough Mucuna Pruriens in BGH to do the trick just fine :) We also added things to help you sleep, since L-Dopa and Safed alone don't make you 'sleepy'.