Orange Triad and Tocotrienols

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Have tried Opti-Men, ADAM, and Activite. Friend and I recently switched to OT and it is the real deal with better overall noticeable benefits . Love the addition of tocotrienols.

I've read that tocopherols can interfere with tocotrienol absorption. Are the 'pherols at a high enough dose to interfere or is my info questionable?

Also, is adding another 20iu of Tocotrienols(Toco8) overkill?

Thanks!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
bump. Hopefully, I didn't just break proper thread bump protocol. :)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would but I'll study it up and let you know.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to look into this question for you, and get back to you on it! Don't know the answer off the top of my head...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
From all my research and talking with the CL team, I don't think the levels are high enough here to have any negative interaction with eachother. I don't think you have anything to worry about, as far as interference from tocopherols goes.

Adding Toco-8 will only be beneficial IMO. I don't think it's necessary - but it can't hurt :) Toco-8 is a good product.

Hope this helps, please let me know if I can help further with any questions.
RR

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have tried Opti-Men, ADAM, and Activite. Friend and I recently switched to OT and it is the real deal with better overall noticeable benefits . Love the addition of tocotrienols.

I've read that tocopherols can interfere with tocotrienol absorption. Are the 'pherols at a high enough dose to interfere or is my info questionable?

Also, is adding another 20iu of Tocotrienols(Toco8) overkill?

Thanks!
If you use a Natural source of (Vitamin E) and Synthetic the body ABSORB ONLY THE NATURAL SOURCE then builds up and stores when it need it.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
If you use a Natural source of (Vitamin E) and Synthetic the body ABSORB ONLY THE NATURAL SOURCE then builds up and stores when it need it.
Interesting, Maxximal. So, if the pherols and trienols are all natural, does that mean they are absorbed equally, without interference?