My next CL Stack, couple questions.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am 5 weeks into my 2nd BG cycle (it is by far the best during weeks 4-7 imo). I am also taking PP TCF-1 12/12 to compliment my natty stack.

Around October 20th or so I am looking to step it up a little and in the spirit of staying natural i would like to add Blue Growth to my next Blue Gene in addition to , OT, OG, GM, WF, PW. I will continue to use TCF-1 12/12 as i feel it's a nice low risk addition to my current stack.

I have since discontinued Glycegrow use until I'm done with my current tub of WF, i will bring back GG in lieu of the WF while i give my system a break from the stim. How long is a good layoff from WF? i usually do two weeks but not sure if that's enough.

Thanks for any advice.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Right now I am 5 weeks into my 2nd BG cycle (it is by far the best during weeks 4-7 imo). I am also taking PP TCF-1 12/12 to compliment my natty stack.

Around October 20th or so I am looking to step it up a little and in the spirit of staying natural i would like to add Blue Growth to my next Blue Gene in addition to , OT, OG, GM, WF, PW. I will continue to use TCF-1 12/12 as i feel it's a nice low risk addition to my current stack.

I have since discontinued Glycegrow use until I'm done with my current tub of WF, i will bring back GG in lieu of the WF while i give my system a break from the stim. How long is a good layoff from WF? i usually do two weeks but not sure if that's enough.

Thanks for any advice.
All depends IMO how long you've been on the WF. I would take 4 weeks off, and substitute WF with GG (and WB if you are able). WB is an awesome substitute for WF, because it's non-stimulant. Two weeks would be enough I think, but I would do 4 - because when you get back on the WF, you will really feel the effects again!

It sounds like you have a great stack going there. Blue Gene + Blue GrowtH is going to become a very popular stack, once people start stacking both products together, the results are going to speak for themselves!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I am thinking the same thing. Cannot wait to try it out.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah am with Renegade. substitute WB for WF for 4 weeks and I would say stack it with GG. Are you going to log it or write a review after your done?

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yeah am with Renegade. substitute WB for WF for 4 weeks and I would say stack it with GG. Are you going to log it or write a review after your done?
I often think of doing a log but my schedule is so damn hectic with work (USCG) it would be a pita. I leave for a few weeks at a time with limited access except for my phone and my workout conditions are severely limited while out on the boat. We are only limited to dumbells, TRX, Pullup bar and a bowflex because space is so limited, So we pretty much just do the best we can to maintain till we get back. Next spring i am transfering to desk job for 4 years so it will be nice to be on a schedule again.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I often think of doing a log but my schedule is so damn hectic with work (USCG) it would be a pita. I leave for a few weeks at a time with limited access except for my phone and my workout conditions are severely limited while out on the boat. We are only limited to dumbells, TRX, Pullup bar and a bowflex because space is so limited, So we pretty much just do the best we can to maintain till we get back. Next spring i am transfering to desk job for 4 years so it will be nice to be on a schedule again.
Oh wow yeah that is tough. At least when transfer you'll be able to make massive gains. If I were you while on the boat I would try to do some pullup tricks like Kane.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Haha Kane is a beast!

Funny thing is in June a couple buddies and I went to the NASCAR race in Louden NH. When we were going into the race we walked by the Marines recruiting station and their pull up bar. I figured what the hell so i signed their waiver and went at it. It was pretty awesome but nothing like Kane!lol. Oh when i was done I made sure i let em all know I was active duty USCG.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
cant figure out how to post the vid without sharring my whole photbucket album?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
cant figure out how to post the vid without sharring my whole photbucket album?
Not too sure either, maybe someone who's good with vids can help???

Isn't there a link to just post one video? HTML code?

Louden NH huh...where are you located? I'm outside of Boston

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I know for youtube it ends with [/yt] and begins with

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
RR I live in CT right now but originaly from Quincy, MA.

I just ordered up some White Bulge to replace the WF for a month. Cannot wait to try the WB.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
RR I live in CT right now but originaly from Quincy, MA.

I just ordered up some White Bulge to replace the WF for a month. Cannot wait to try the WB.
Nice!!! Good choice man. WB is pump city :D

Quincy huh? I grew up in Wollaston myself, now living in Brockton area

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established

I have nothing in common with you guys :(

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established

Nice, I used to work at Body Craft on Quincy Ave in Wollaston and trained at Universe in Wollaston, Small world. Everytime i go back there now I'm disgusted, cant stand it there now.

But yes the WB/GG elixer should provide quite the pump. Any recomendations for a pre that will help with energy (stim free obviously)?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I used to work at Body Craft on Quincy Ave in Wollaston and trained at Universe in Wollaston, Small world. Everytime i go back there now I'm disgusted, cant stand it there now.

But yes the WB/GG elixer should provide quite the pump. Any recomendations for a pre that will help with energy (stim free obviously)?
I think it's still okay there, but I'm a young guy, so it hasn't changed much for me. :) They cleaned the beach up real nice though.

I think the PW will take care of stim - free energy, you could double dose that and get the kick from the B-vitamins...! That's what I'd do, at least :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Where are you from lue???
Well I'm not from the states but only two people on the forms know where I'm truly from as of right now I'm in a small town in Texas couple hours away from Dallas. I've been in the states for 7-8 years now but I've been to a good amount of place around the world and I can truly say that U.S. has the cheapest food and supplements any place!

P.S. Amsterdam is only good for couple hours after that it's just plain ole boring but that could be because I don't drink or smoke, IDK!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm not from the states but only two people on the forms know where I'm truly from as of right now I'm in a small town in Texas couple hours away from Dallas. I've been in the states for 7-8 years now but I've been to a good amount of place around the world and I can truly say that U.S. has the cheapest food and supplements any place!

P.S. Amsterdam is only good for couple hours after that it's just plain ole boring but that could be because I don't drink or smoke, IDK!
lol, Yeah I've never been to Amsterdam but don't think it would amuse me very much.

How's the weather down there in TX?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
lol, Yeah I've never been to Amsterdam but don't think it would amuse me very much.

How's the weather down there in TX?
Europe is an amazing place and many beautiful ladies but I want to go to Brazil cause they are all about the butt and calves and I'm I'm SET! Brazilian girls are sooooooo beautiful cause if they are ugly or fat strangers in the street will let them know :lmao: which I think its awesome!

HOT AS HELL! I also have long hair, and shat load of it, so my head is always 5-10deg hotter than the rest of my buddy. Also not enough beautiful ladies down here :(

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Europe is an amazing place and many beautiful ladies but I want to go to Brazil cause they are all about the butt and calves and I'm I'm SET! Brazilian girls are sooooooo beautiful cause if they are ugly or fat strangers in the street will let them know :lmao: which I think its awesome!

HOT AS HELL! I also have long hair, and shat load of it, so my head is always 5-10deg hotter than the rest of my buddy. Also not enough beautiful ladies down here :(
Lol yup Brazil is nice, my bro married a Brazilian girl... i'm an ass man so I love the brazilian gals :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 19
Anabolics 4
barische Supplements 102
dixonk Weight Loss 7
dixonk Weight Loss 7