Blue GrowtH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

CONTROLLED LABS - Blue GrowtH™
FAQ & Write up

What is Blue GrowtH™ ?

Key Attributes:

- Serum GH level enhancement
- Deeper, more restful, sleep
- Promote muscle strength and size
- Supports overall health and endothelial function
- Enhanced skin and sexual benefits
- No PCT required

Growth and regeneration are the top requirements that bodybuilders and athletes are always looking for. These two elements are what can make or break an athlete in a particular sport and why so many have turned to HGH (Human Growth Hormone) supplementation. HGH is largely responsible for these two relished bodily processes amongst top athletes and amateurs alike. This hormone is the key to true growth. However, there is one big issue, it’s a prescription drug and only available legally via a prescribing physician!

If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.

Who said muscle mass needs to come with nasty side effects? Now you can enhance your physique and maintain exceptional health with Blue GrowtH™!

Where can I purchase Blue GrowtH™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):

How many servings per bottle ?

30​

How many servings per day ?

1​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30 days​

Can I stack Blue Gene or Blue Up with this?

Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall hormonal health stack for serious lifters and athletes​

Does Blue GrowtH™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No, those are all still essential to your health and goals​

Is Blue GrowtH™ for men or women ?

Both​

Is there an age requirement for Blue GrowtH™ ?

Yes, 18 years old or greater​

Does Blue GrowtH ™ replace Blue Up or Blue Gene?

No, it is meant to be used on its own or in concert with either or both of these products​

If Blue GrowtH ™ does not replace Blue Up or Blue Gene, why is it also blue?

The color simply denotes the category that the product is in. In this case its “blue”, which is the natural hormonal product category. There are many different types of hormones in the body hence the reason for multiple “blue” products​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Blue GrowtH ™ ?

It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Blue GrowtH ™​

Is it necessary to cycle Blue GrowtH ™ ?

Yes, you should cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 8 weeks of continuous use (2 bottles)​

Is Blue GrowtH ™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?

Capsules​

When is the best time of the day to use Blue GrowtH ™?

30-60 minutes before bed​

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?

It is best to take the capsules on a fairly empty stomach. If you normally have a nighttime shake, you can take the capsules 60 minutes before bed, then the shake 15-30 minutes before bed​

What color are the Blue GrowtH ™ capsules?

The capsules are light blue, so that they don’t get mixed up with the darker blue Blue Up™ capsules​

What is the GH complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to enhance the naturally occurring serum GH levels in the human body, which helps to promote muscle strength and size​

What is the SleepCycle Health Complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to boost overall sleep benefits and enhance the effects of the GH boosting ingredients​

How much water should I take Blue GrowtH ™ with?

At least 6 ounces​

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
looks good.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
So I just grabbed a bottle from NP, figured I would try it for the price, just curious any testers report any sides:

Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.

Mainly curious about those three more than anything else, they seem a little scary.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have tried HGHpro and IGH-1/GHenerate..

Shall I try this ? :D

Controlled Labs rocks!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
So I just grabbed a bottle from NP, figured I would try it for the price, just curious any testers report any sides:

Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms.

Mainly curious about those three more than anything else, they seem a little scary.
We have that on all of the bottles, of course, for obvious reasons.

I haven't experienced any of those, and I haven't seen anyone report anything even like that.

The side effects people report are deep sleep and faster recovery :)

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Yep definetley going to try this next time around with BG.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. Wonder how this might do for me stacked with White Flood pre-workout? Losing the Intra-Aid during workouts soon, so this might be a new stack for me. Thoughts?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm. Wonder how this might do for me stacked with White Flood pre-workout? Losing the Intra-Aid during workouts soon, so this might be a new stack for me. Thoughts?
I think this stack would be very beneficial. The rest I'm getting from Blue GrowtH has been extremely positive in terms of energy during my workouts, and sleep quality has been amazing. I think this plus an intra-workout product will bring DOMs/Soreness way down, allowing you to work alot harder in the gym, because at night you'll have deep sleep and induced growth thanks to Blue GH

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm thinking the same, especially now since I'm cutting carbs out of my workouts. I'd sip some BC+EAA's during my workout, and might add some Ghenerate in there as well wince I'm knocking of the carbs for a bit. Thanks for the input!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Just pulled the trigger on that stack. Also going to run it with the LG stuff as well. I'll post up a log once it gets in. Thanks again!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just pulled the trigger on that stack. Also going to run it with the LG stuff as well. I'll post up a log once it gets in. Thanks again!!
Awesome man!!!! Your going to love it... :D I will be keeping an eye out for your log!!!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!! Figured a gh type stack would work well since I'm cutting carbs. Stuff should be here by Thursday.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man!! Figured a gh type stack would work well since I'm cutting carbs. Stuff should be here by Thursday.
Niceee :D Can't wait to see your results.

BGH is a great product to use while on a cut since it boosts test AND GH :thumbsup:

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Outstanding Product I can’t wait to stack with Blue Gene!!!

note: if possible use Blue Gene two times a day (before workouts and before bed stacked with Blue GrowtH)?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Outstanding Product I can’t wait to stack with Blue Gene!!!

note: if possible use Blue Gene two times a day (before workouts and after bed stacked with Blue GrowtH)?
you can break up the blue gene dose like that, but I wouldnt go above the 5 tabs

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Key Attributes:

- No PCT required

Dont know about all the other claims yet, but Ive had the best sleep Ive had in years since I started, thats worth the price alone!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Key Attributes:

- No PCT required

Dont know about all the other claims yet, but Ive had the best sleep Ive had in years since I started, thats worth the price alone!
Awesome!!!! I feel the same way - best sleep I've ever gotten.

You start to notice the other things around the end of Week 1 too :)

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day of using it pre-workout, along with the other goodies I mentioned. Everything went well, considering I'm down about 10lbs. Pumps seemed more intense, but I"ll see if that was just my new supp excitement or if it's a long term thing once I get more workouts in. On non-days, I'll dose it before bed. I'll get the log up here once I get more time, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Today was my first day of using it pre-workout, along with the other goodies I mentioned. Everything went well, considering I'm down about 10lbs. Pumps seemed more intense, but I"ll see if that was just my new supp excitement or if it's a long term thing once I get more workouts in. On non-days, I'll dose it before bed. I'll get the log up here once I get more time, but if anyone has any questions, feel free to hit me up.
Woah, your dosing Blue GH before a workout?
Doesn't that make you sleepy?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Not at all man. For being just a tad below maintenance calories, everything went better than I thought it would. Of course, downing some White Flood before helps, 1 scoop is plenty for me. I'm also stacking it with Ghenerate, and sipping BC+EAA during my workouts. I figured this would be a great time to try some GH Boosting supps, as I am carb cycling and workout about 3 hours before I crash for bed. I had been taking carbs in during workouts, but have since dropped it for obvious reasons. I'll try and get a log up here shortly, it will be more a Q and A set-up though, as I can either spend the time logging or working out. Just a real busy time for me. Seems like this supp will work out well for me.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not at all man. For being just a tad below maintenance calories, everything went better than I thought it would. Of course, downing some White Flood before helps, 1 scoop is plenty for me. I'm also stacking it with Ghenerate, and sipping BC+EAA during my workouts. I figured this would be a great time to try some GH Boosting supps, as I am carb cycling and workout about 3 hours before I crash for bed. I had been taking carbs in during workouts, but have since dropped it for obvious reasons. I'll try and get a log up here shortly, it will be more a Q and A set-up though, as I can either spend the time logging or working out. Just a real busy time for me. Seems like this supp will work out well for me.
That's awesome, I'm happy you can utilize the product into a log, and I'm intrigued with the pre workout dosing. I will definitely be following your progress with this :thumbsup:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback on cognitive function?

Im noticing slight changes, ala, "less where are the damn keys" moments lately.

Just figured I would ask and see if any body else reported anything.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting great mind and muscle connection with the way I'm using it. Still down about 10lbs, and so far, not any strength loss, just a rep here and there. I'm carb cycling, so I figured this would be a great time to give it a whirl pre-workout, along with some White flood and Ghenerate. I already know what to expect on the others, so I can easily say what Blue Growth is doing for me. Of all the GH/Sleep inducing supps I've tried, this one really doesn't make me sleepy, but the recovery seems better than a few of them, if that makes sense. On my off days, I take it before bed. I promise I'll get that log up and running when things calm down. I'm getting married in like 4 days,lol.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting great mind and muscle connection with the way I'm using it. Still down about 10lbs, and so far, not any strength loss, just a rep here and there. I'm carb cycling, so I figured this would be a great time to give it a whirl pre-workout, along with some White flood and Ghenerate. I already know what to expect on the others, so I can easily say what Blue Growth is doing for me. Of all the GH/Sleep inducing supps I've tried, this one really doesn't make me sleepy, but the recovery seems better than a few of them, if that makes sense. On my off days, I take it before bed. I promise I'll get that log up and running when things calm down. I'm getting married in like 4 days,lol.
Oh man! Congratulations, bro!!! What a happy time this is!!! Well, take your time, no rush! Glad your liking it so far though :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-HTP administration results in significant increases in insulin, corticosterone, and prolactin levels???????????????

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5-HTP increases cortisol secretion in healthy humans at doses as low as 100 mg.
5-HTP also causes an increase in prolactin concentrations in both animals and humans [3, 27]. These effects may be due to stimulation of 5-HT1A, 5-HT1C, 5-HT2, and possibly other 5-HT receptors [27-28]. The implications of these effects in the context of 5-HTP supplementation are not well known.

Damn it this is true?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Maxx I'll have to look into that. Can you link me to the studies?

Thankfully L-Dopa is a natural anti-prolactin

On a personal basis, I'm sensitive to prolactin sides and I've experienced none with BGH

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established