Blue GrowtH™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Not at all man. For being just a tad below maintenance calories, everything went better than I thought it would. Of course, downing some White Flood before helps, 1 scoop is plenty for me. I'm also stacking it with Ghenerate, and sipping BC+EAA during my workouts. I figured this would be a great time to try some GH Boosting supps, as I am carb cycling and workout about 3 hours before I crash for bed. I had been taking carbs in during workouts, but have since dropped it for obvious reasons. I'll try and get a log up here shortly, it will be more a Q and A set-up though, as I can either spend the time logging or working out. Just a real busy time for me. Seems like this supp will work out well for me.
    That's awesome, I'm happy you can utilize the product into a log, and I'm intrigued with the pre workout dosing. I will definitely be following your progress with this

2. would it be ideal to run 2 bottles back to back?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    would it be ideal to run 2 bottles back to back?
    Yup that would be the best way to do it.

4. Any feedback on cognitive function?

Im noticing slight changes, ala, "less where are the damn keys" moments lately.

Just figured I would ask and see if any body else reported anything.
    PHF Rep

5. I'm getting great mind and muscle connection with the way I'm using it. Still down about 10lbs, and so far, not any strength loss, just a rep here and there. I'm carb cycling, so I figured this would be a great time to give it a whirl pre-workout, along with some White flood and Ghenerate. I already know what to expect on the others, so I can easily say what Blue Growth is doing for me. Of all the GH/Sleep inducing supps I've tried, this one really doesn't make me sleepy, but the recovery seems better than a few of them, if that makes sense. On my off days, I take it before bed. I promise I'll get that log up and running when things calm down. I'm getting married in like 4 days,lol.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'm getting great mind and muscle connection with the way I'm using it. Still down about 10lbs, and so far, not any strength loss, just a rep here and there. I'm carb cycling, so I figured this would be a great time to give it a whirl pre-workout, along with some White flood and Ghenerate. I already know what to expect on the others, so I can easily say what Blue Growth is doing for me. Of all the GH/Sleep inducing supps I've tried, this one really doesn't make me sleepy, but the recovery seems better than a few of them, if that makes sense. On my off days, I take it before bed. I promise I'll get that log up and running when things calm down. I'm getting married in like 4 days,lol.
    Oh man! Congratulations, bro!!! What a happy time this is!!! Well, take your time, no rush! Glad your liking it so far though

7. 5-HTP administration results in significant increases in insulin, corticosterone, and prolactin levels???????????????

8. 5-HTP increases cortisol secretion in healthy humans at doses as low as 100 mg.
    5-HTP also causes an increase in prolactin concentrations in both animals and humans [3, 27]. These effects may be due to stimulation of 5-HT1A, 5-HT1C, 5-HT2, and possibly other 5-HT receptors [27-28]. The implications of these effects in the context of 5-HTP supplementation are not well known.

Damn it this is true?

9. Maxx I'll have to look into that. Can you link me to the studies?

Thankfully L-Dopa is a natural anti-prolactin

On a personal basis, I'm sensitive to prolactin sides and I've experienced none with BGH

10. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Maxx I'll have to look into that. Can you link me to the studies?

Thankfully L-Dopa is a natural anti-prolactin

On a personal basis, I'm sensitive to prolactin sides and I've experienced none with BGH
    well i found this searching this stuff for my wife

http://www.ironmagazine.com/review41.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    well i found this searching this stuff for my wife

http://www.ironmagazine.com/review41.html
    the degree is so minor it would be offset easily by the other compounds and would on its own have no detrimental impact on gains or overall health.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blue GENE™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 07:19 PM
  2. Blue UP™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 07:15 AM
  3. SesaGLOW™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:43 PM