OxiMega Greens

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Loving my OxiMega Fish Oil. Have been looking at different greens products and since I've had good luck with CL in the past(GG,WF,PW,OOM-Fish), I'd like to try OxiMega Greens. Is there a fruit/vegetable servings equivalent or ORAC value for your product? I do realize lots of companies falsify this info to begin with and if you don't have it you probably have good reasoning behind it. I would just like your input either way.

Also, spearmint can sometimes give me heartburn. Are there samples available? One would be enough if available. If not, I am trying to convince my buddy to buy it for himself, so I can just try his.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Loving my OxiMega Fish Oil. Have been looking at different greens products and since I've had good luck with CL in the past(GG,WF,PW,OOM-Fish), I'd like to try OxiMega Greens. Is there a fruit/vegetable servings equivalent or ORAC value for your product? I do realize lots of companies falsify this info to begin with and if you don't have it you probably have good reasoning behind it. I would just like your input either way.

Also, spearmint can sometimes give me heartburn. Are there samples available? One would be enough if available. If not, I am trying to convince my buddy to buy it for himself, so I can just try his.
What's up!

First off I wanted to thank you for the question, and tell you how glad I am that you've been enjoying the products so far. I hope we can continue impressing you with them!

Each serving contains roughly 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit

The Heartburn Issue
There aren't any samples available for the Greens product, and I'll tell you why. Most products you find samples of can be felt by the first dose (stim products, preworkout supplements, etc.) Occasionally you'll find a product sampled just for the taste, but we do not have that with the OOM-Greens.

I can however, provide you with some thinking points with choosing:
* No artificial flavors
* No artificial sweeteners
* Added enzymes for digestive support
* Added enzymes for enhanced absorbtion

Now a little bit of personal information. ALOT of multivitamins give me heartburn, especially when taken with a meal. Orange TRIad does not, and I attribute this to the digestive support found in it. While the enzymes in the Green product are a little different, I feel they acheive the same benefits FOR ME PERSONALLY. I'm prone to heartburn myself, and this does not upset it.

You'll find the spearmint flavor of the Greens product to be VERY natural. The product itself is based around the fact that it's natural. There's no artificial crap thrown in, no coloring or flavoring. So this point, combined with the ingredients and enzymes, I'm going to say your chances of avoiding discomfort are increased. However, everyone's different so you won't know until you try it.

I hope I shed some light on your questions. If there's anything more I can do, or more questions you have, feel free to ask.

Thanks again!
-RR

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I definitely get that it's all about individual experiences. What's CL's stance on assigning ORAC values? Just curious.

Also, haven't tried Triad yet because the digestion part concerned me. I get the Ginger part. Is there anything else that aids digestion? I've seen Bilberry and Quercetin used but not sure how much they actually help. The price also seemed high but then I realized it was 45 servings and it turned into a smokin' deal for the excellent profile.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I definitely get that it's all about individual experiences. What's CL's stance on assigning ORAC values? Just curious.

Also, haven't tried Triad yet because the digestion part concerned me. I get the Ginger part. Is there anything else that aids digestion? I've seen Bilberry and Quercetin used but not sure how much they actually help. The price also seemed high but then I realized it was 45 servings and it turned into a smokin' deal for the excellent profile.
orac values are useful, but it doesnt tell the whole picture either.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I tried the Orange OxiMega Greens for the first time this morning. All I can say is wow!! No greens taste at all. I've done wheat grass (amazing grass,) berry green (new chapter,) and perfect food (garden of life,) to name a few and I must say that this is the best tasting greens product I've tried to date. It's like drinking a smooth spearmint drink. Not too watery or overpoweringly minty. Fantastic job CL!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I tried the Orange OxiMega Greens for the first time this morning. All I can say is wow!! No greens taste at all. I've done wheat grass (amazing grass,) berry green (new chapter,) and perfect food (garden of life,) to name a few and I must say that this is the best tasting greens product I've tried to date. It's like drinking a smooth spearmint drink. Not too watery or overpoweringly minty. Fantastic job CL!
Thanks bro!!!! :D We love the feedback

Your exactly right though!!!! it tastes good enough that i drink it with dinner, as oppose to say an Iced Tea, Heineken or Soda...it's oddly refreshing for a Greens product :D :sombrero:

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of OG and absolutley love it. It's amazing, i actually brighten right up when i drink it. Used in conjunction with all my other CL supps i feel healthier than ever. Great job CL!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 3 of OG and absolutley love it. It's amazing, i actually brighten right up when i drink it. Used in conjunction with all my other CL supps i feel healthier than ever. Great job CL!
Awesome! Thank you for the feedback, bro! That is great to hear :D I knew you'd like it!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
yup, however I am surprised at how few actually value their health less than simply "getting big"

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
yup, however I am surprised at how few actually value their health less than simply "getting big"
Funny you should say that! I received a $100 gift cert. to bb a couple of days ago and after agonizing over what my purchase should be, I decided on general health and got the whole Oximega/Triad combo. Already well into my second bottles of fish oil and Triad, but this is my first experience with the greens. Tastes pretty good! Will report back after I use it some more.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just starting taking this about two days ago, and i am loving it. The taste reminds me of a spaermint ice tea i acctually look forward to taking it.

i take it along side orange triad,and oximega fish oils

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
just starting taking this about two days ago, and i am loving it. The taste reminds me of a spaermint ice tea i acctually look forward to taking it.

I bet your the healthiest guy around :D

Seriously though, that is an awesome stack and I'm glad you like it. I don't dread the winter anymore (other than the driving :D), as colds / flu season doesn't effect me too much. This is one of the best "health" stacks you can be on, plus it stretches to bodybuilding benefits as well. You can't beat it

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Was wondering how effective this is in balancing pH levels? I get only about 1-2 good servings of veggies a day ATM.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Awesome, be sure to spread the word ! :afro:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

Was wondering how effective this is in balancing pH levels? I get only about 1-2 good servings of veggies a day ATM.
veggies in general will help, its one of the best ways to help alkalize an acidic system

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
veggies in general will help, its one of the best ways to help alkalize an acidic system
Thanks for the response, already snagged two of the Oxikits ;)

The last greens product I bought went to waste because it was so damn hard to drink :yuck: so I just wanted assurance that this will help so I can mentally tell myself "it's worth it" if the taste sucks.

The reviews seem to be good though so hopefully I like it. I will definitely write up a review once I give it a go.

Wheyfocused

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response, already snagged two of the Oxikits ;)

The last greens product I bought went to waste because it was so damn hard to drink :yuck: so I just wanted assurance that this will help so I can mentally tell myself "it's worth it" if the taste sucks.

The reviews seem to be good though so hopefully I like it. I will definitely write up a review once I give it a go.
$5 says you like the taste ;)

It's amazing how good it tastes compared to others on the market

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
$5 says you like the taste ;)

It's amazing how good it tastes compared to others on the market
Not a gambling man...usually. I hope you're right though, gonna try it with my late night steak and broccoli meal ( put those digestive enzymes to good use).

Gonna review it after the first tub

Yup... I like drinking it with a meal - it tastes that good :dance:
Don't lie, you were just looking for an excuse to use this guy --> :dance:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Not a gambling man...usually. I hope you're right though, gonna try it with my late night steak and broccoli meal ( put those digestive enzymes to good use).

Gonna review it after the first tub

Don't lie, you were just looking for an excuse to use this guy --> :dance:
lol!

can't wait for the review!