New CL Rep... is me!

  1. New CL Rep... is me!


    Back and better than ever

    Celebrate my return by giving some love to OT and winning 3 free bottles

    RR


  2. I was going to say.....RR you've always been CL lol

  3. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Back and better than ever

    Celebrate my return by giving some love to OT and winning 3 free bottles

    RR
    Welcome back, bro!


    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

    •   
       


  4. Thanks guys!!! Good to be back.

    I had to come back sometime.

    My only true loves: CL & AM

    ...and maybe the girls in John's avatar...

  5. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Thanks guys!!! Good to be back.

    I had to come back sometime.

    My only true loves: CL & AM

    ...and maybe the girls in John's avatar...
    The avy helps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  6. Oh it sure does lol

  7. Wow...that picture is 1000 times better now.

    ...I think I just filled the cup.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Wow...that picture is 1000 times better now.

    ...I think I just filled the cup.
    LOL!

    The fact that they're playing booty tap with each other just makes it that much better.



    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  9. If you would be so kind would you mind PM'ing me? I have some business/product related questions and was hoping that you can help me out since you are a CL representative. Thank you!
  

  
 

Log in
Log in