White flood, what was your experience like?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup guys im a lil curious on how people reacted to WF, cuz frankly i love it, and im not trying to kiss up to CL, but man i remeber my first preworkout supp were jack3d and WF (ordered them together to test them out and no joke WF blew jack3d out of the water, i loved it and i have tried other and none compare to the type of pumps, concentration, energy, and strength WF gave me.

so am curious on how you guys like it, do you love it or do you like it, or did it blow?
was there another preworkout that you thought was superior?
hey CL what the secret ingredient? love? :p
i dont know is this is the right place to post this thread, but im gonna go ahead and do it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup guys im a lil curious on how people reacted to WF, cuz frankly i love it, and im not trying to kiss up to CL, but man i remeber my first preworkout supp were jack3d and WF (ordered them together to test them out and no joke WF blew jack3d out of the water, i loved it and i have tried other and none compare to the type of pumps, concentration, energy, and strength WF gave me.

so am curious on how you guys like it, do you love it or do you like it, or did it blow?
i dont know is this is the right place to post this thread, but im gonna go ahead and do it.
You can review my experience with it at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136376-rosie-rides-white.html

Some comments from it:
Overall: 8/10. White Flood is a preworkout product. For me the best parts about the product re non-effects were the smell and taste; and re effects were the mental focus and concentration, endurance, and recomp. I was highly disappointed with the energy and recovery aspects of the product, as these are, IMO, two of the primary reasons for using White Flood; but it was solid almost everywhere else.

Would I use it again? Yes. However, I would stack it with another preworkout product such as RPM, so that I got the benefit from the White Flood, as well as having the energy to get through (and so that a tub lasted longer, since at 4-5 scoops a dose it would only last 10-12 days).
It's a solid product, but as mentioned, I would only use White Flood if stacking it with something else. BLACK CATS works great re energy and T-911 for aggression, as far as using products preworkout. As far as SPECIFIC preworkout products go, Anadraulic State comes in high on my list.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just looked over your experience with WF, and it seems you had somoe ups and downs with it. but man i cant say how much i love this stuff, it has never let me down.

am i the only one that loves this stuff

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I received a sample from Controlled Labs about a month ago. White Flood was good stuff, not excellent. Honestly, I've had better pre-training supplements. One big positive note - White Flood was one of the only supps with beta-alanine that I could actually feel. I usually mix BA bulk powder into some water or juice and I feel it every time, but most of the other 'all-in-one' powders don't give me the tingles. I tried the fruit punch flavor and it was unique - almost like pineapple or something. To be fair, I have only tried WF one time and I am basing my opinion off that one experience.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received a sample from Controlled Labs about a month ago. White Flood was good stuff, not excellent. Honestly, I've had better pre-training supplements. One big positive note - White Flood was one of the only supps with beta-alanine that I could actually feel. I usually mix BA bulk powder into some water or juice and I feel it every time, but most of the other 'all-in-one' powders don't give me the tingles. I tried the fruit punch flavor and it was unique - almost like pineapple or something. To be fair, I have only tried WF one time and I am basing my opinion off that one experience.
so it was just okay?
this is the thing to its not "just okay" to me its freakin awesome!!!
it is by far the best preworkout i have ever tried,to me, not even jacked or any other for that fact compares to white flood

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
so it was just okay?
this is the thing to its not "just okay" to me its freakin awesome!!!
it is by far the best preworkout i have ever tried,to me, not even jacked or any other for that fact compares to white flood
If I were to rate White Flood based on my one experience with it, I would rate it 7/10. Like I said, it was good but I've had better. If WF works for you, by all means, keep using it. I've heard many great things about it. Maybe I just need to try more of it...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I were to rate White Flood based on my one experience with it, I would rate it 7/10. Like I said, it was good but I've had better. If WF works for you, by all means, keep using it. I've heard many great things about it. Maybe I just need to try more of it...
i guess thats the beauty in which no one is the same

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WF and ASGT together would be killer..
you like asgt? was thinking about buying some but idk didnt see anything that would contribute to a pump

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Buy both anadraulic state GT and anadraulic pump, they are both cheap right now. Trust me Rochabp, you wont regret it..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buy both anadraulic state GT and anadraulic pump, they are both cheap right now. Trust me Rochabp, you wont regret it..
i already have some anadraulic pump on the way along with 4 bottles of hemavol, and some crystallized vitamin c, so im kinda broke so sorry i dont think its possible for me to afford some ASGT

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i already have some anadraulic pump on the way along with 4 bottles of hemavol, and some crystallized vitamin c, so im kinda broke so sorry i dont think its possible for me to afford some ASGT
I think it is being sold for 20 dollars at nutra!

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
i just looked over your experience with WF, and it seems you had somoe ups and downs with it. but man i cant say how much i love this stuff, it has never let me down.

am i the only one that loves this stuff
White Flood is killa! It has a solid following.

what flavor are you using?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White Flood is killa! It has a solid following.

what flavor are you using?
the first one i used was eletric lemonade but im gonna switch to fruit punch

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Count me in on the White Flood love boat! Yup, I love it. I like several other products, as well, but for energy, nothing beats it. Endurance is good, and pumps are very good, as well. Taste is great, with the new Fruit Punch.

I also love RPM, which I might rate as a tie for top place with WF. The drawback to both is they must be stacked, as neither have creatine. Rpm provides great energy as well, but totally different. It brings the rage. And nothing spurs PR's like rpm, imo. Rpm also has good recomp effects, lean, dense pumps, great vascularity, and mild thermogenesis. So WF = happy laser focus, and rpm = pissed off drive.

Lately I've been using WF, especially with the $12 specials going on. :D and I prefer drinks, for pre-workout. Kick ass stuff!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in on the White Flood love boat! Yup, I love it. I like several other products, as well, but for energy, nothing beats it. Endurance is good, and pumps are very good, as well. Taste is great, with the new Fruit Punch.

I also love RPM, which I might rate as a tie for top place with WF. The drawback to both is they must be stacked, as neither have creatine. Rpm provides great energy as well, but totally different. It brings the rage. And nothing spurs PR's like rpm, imo. Rpm also has good recomp effects, lean, dense pumps, great vascularity, and mild thermogenesis. So WF = happy laser focus, and rpm = pissed off drive.

Lately I've been using WF, especially with the $12 specials going on. :D and I prefer drinks, for pre-workout. Kick ass stuff!
finally someone that loves WF too

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fruit punch is awesome, and the $12 special is too. The revised servings are way more realistic. 1-1.25 scoops and I'm jammin! And I gotta revise my statement on pumps: for a pre-workout only supp (not daily dose), pumps are pretty stupid with WF. They are at their peak when I dose WF in my morning fasted state, and workout like that, or with a banana or half a powerbar, max. Just huge.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a sample of fruit punch i just havent hit the weight in a way.
but good news i gave a sample to a friend and he absolutely loved it he said he was on his way to buying a bottle

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
for me WF gives the best focus of any pre-wo. but overall i'd rate it as very good but not great. pretty good pumps and energy but not as good as say, no shotgun for example. i thought electric lemonade tasted ****ing terrible, but i haven't had the chance to try fruit punch or whatever other flavors they have now. maybe i'll get me a free sample of that there fruit punch and give it another shot.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
for me WF gives the best focus of any pre-wo. but overall i'd rate it as very good but not great. pretty good pumps and energy but not as good as say, no shotgun for example. i thought electric lemonade tasted ****ing terrible, but i haven't had the chance to try fruit punch or whatever other flavors they have now. maybe i'll get me a free sample of that there fruit punch and give it another shot.
i heard good things from no shotgun but for me it did nothing at all maybe a slight mini pump and okay energy but nothing compared to WF. not even close. and yes my first bottle was Lemonade and although i thought the flavor was okay i loved the effect so much i didnt care how it tasted

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I worked from 12 to midnight last night, slept from 1am-6:30am, took my WF (1scoop) and hit BJJ from 7-9:30. I felt tired, dragging when I got up. /By the time I got to BJJ I felt good, class was tough but I felt great, and now I feel really relaxed, happy, and alert.

The power of WF. ^

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

glad to hear it guys. white flood is only a great/effective product, but its high quality and one of the cheapest on the market (all with no 1,3 dimeth garbage) :)
free sample of white flood link in my signature below ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to hear it guys. white flood is only a great/effective product, but its high quality and one of the cheapest on the market (all with no 1,3 dimeth garbage) :)

free sample of white flood link in my signature below ;)
yes thats what i love, no gerenium or schiz stuff
i think thats why i didnt like jacked to well cuz i think those things dont react good to my body. but man i love WF, and honestly no offense or anything but the label (when i first bought it) didnt look hardcore compared to nano vapor(yes i know MT is crap but there labels make em look good) but i bought it anyway cuz heard good reviews and man was I extremely happy i bought the 50 serving bottle cuz i loved it. And i would waste my time promoting something that is just okay, so i think that speaks volumes when i speak so highly of something. CL you guys just keep me wanting more WF, if you guys had log ops i think i would sh1t myself of happiness. :box:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm almost out of WF, maybe one more scoop. I want to go on creatine, and was considering green bulge, clout, or presurge, but the closer I get to the bottom of my wf mini-tub, the more uneasy I get. :lol: I don't know if I can be without it. Workouts are just too good on it. Gah!

:smeagol: My Precious-s-s!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm almost out of WF, maybe one more scoop. I want to go on creatine, and was considering green bulge, clout, or presurge, but the closer I get to the bottom of my wf mini-tub, the more uneasy I get. :lol: I don't know if I can be without it. Workouts are just too good on it. Gah!

:smeagol: My Precious-s-s!
im so broke i havent had any WF in a while i had two samples but i gave one to my friend so i only have the fruit punch left :(

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, shoulda picked it up at $12 for the 20 serving tub. That's cheap!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, shoulda picked it up at $12 for the 20 serving tub. That's cheap!
i dont like ordering small quantities its either 50 or nothing :bigok:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I waas seriously eyeballing a 50 serving tub at some store today. It winked at me. Sassy!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I waas seriously eyeballing a 50 serving tub at some store today. It winked at me. Sassy!
lmfao
WF is a sassy lil chinese girl

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seductive little hussy, I just ordered a nice, tight little tub of WF Fruitalicious, and Nutra's last Green Bulge. Irresistable!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seductive little hussy, I just ordered a nice, tight little tub of WF Fruitalicious, and Nutra's last Green Bulge. Irresistable!
nice, i was so broke i bought some anadraulic pump cuz 68 serving(??) for $24 couldnt pass on it. but WF will always be in my heart

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was looking a Maniac because of the 80 servings for $26, but I know it won't give me the same effect as the WF/GB, and it's not as beneficial for health.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was looking a Maniac because of the 80 servings for $26, but I know it won't give me the same effect as the WF/GB, and it's not as beneficial for health.
well i was also ineterested in that der maniac but read some reviews and many said it was crap

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I don't buy it. The nutra reviews sucked, but feedsback in the forum was good. Judging by the ingredients, it can't suck. Creatine, citrulline, arginine, caffeine. Pretty straightforward.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't buy it. The nutra reviews sucked, but feedsback in the forum was good. Judging by the ingredients, it can't suck. Creatine, citrulline, arginine, caffeine. Pretty straightforward.
if you have the cash try it and let me know how it goes

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
i might try maniac too, as poison said, its straightforward and inexpensive. i like citrulline in my pre-wo so it meets that pre-requisite. i'll let you guys know how it is if i end up getting it.

poison have you tried shock therapy? it has an anti-oxidant complex that rivals WF and its one of my favorite pre-workouts. price is decent (although its expensive on nutra at the moment- i've seen it much cheaper elsewhere).

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i might try maniac too, as poison said, its straightforward and inexpensive. i like citrulline in my pre-wo so it meets that pre-requisite. i'll let you guys know how it is if i end up getting it.

poison have you tried shock therapy? it has an anti-oxidant complex that rivals WF and its one of my favorite pre-workouts. price is decent (although its expensive on nutra at the moment- i've seen it much cheaper elsewhere).
ive tried shock therapy and thought it was the closest thing to rival white flood. i think shock therapy is second to WF in terms of pumps and energy. but ST does have creatine and carbs, so meh

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
WF tubs are known to wink at hot men (no homo)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
WF is ownage...finallytried a sample and HAD to have a tub. I haven used asgt in like 3 weeks and have had no complaints though I will be stacking them come next week

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WF is ownage...finallytried a sample and HAD to have a tub. I haven used asgt in like 3 weeks and have had no complaints though I will be stacking them come next week
ASGT any good?

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
Flood is great indeed...I'll be ordering more in the future. After I finish my free tub of Ja3ked.

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
I took a break from CL's gear for a while, and jumped on the Jack3d bandwagon. Only got through 2 tubs of it before it stopped working.

Recently started stacking GM, PW and WF again, and I don't know why I ever left.... sh*t is insane!!

Just finished my WF for todays gym session, starting to get those eye tingles... f**k yeah!!!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
I took a break from CL's gear for a while, and jumped on the Jack3d bandwagon. Only got through 2 tubs of it before it stopped working.

Recently started stacking GM, PW and WF again, and I don't know why I ever left.... sh*t is insane!!

Just finished my WF for todays gym session, starting to get those eye tingles... f**k yeah!!!
Eye tingles? LOL. What flavors brah.