Iodine

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
CL reps,

Any chance you guys could let us know approximately how much iodine is in a standard OxiMega Greens serving? I see the 8mg of kelp which leads me to believe the iodine levels are quite high.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm prone to acne, mostly on my back and shoulders, and found some information regarding a possible connection between iodine and breakouts.

Thanks CL,
Chad

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Email tank[@]controlledlabs.com

I'm prone to acne as well. I've been taking greens for a month now and I haven't had a breakout yet (surprised too).

Maybe its just a good month but Oximega isn't contributing to acne for me.

CHANcore

CHANcore

Awards
Email tank[@]controlledlabs.com

I'm prone to acne as well. I've been taking greens for a month now and I haven't had a breakout yet (surprised too).

Maybe its just a good month but Oximega isn't contributing to acne for me.
Alright man, thanks for the response.
Glad to hear you're responding well to it.

Chad

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
CL reps,

Any chance you guys could let us know approximately how much iodine is in a standard OxiMega Greens serving? I see the 8mg of kelp which leads me to believe the iodine levels are quite high.

The reason I'm asking is because I'm prone to acne, mostly on my back and shoulders, and found some information regarding a possible connection between iodine and breakouts.

Thanks CL,
Chad
there is not much iodine as this is raw plant, not an extract for iodine. there are also hundreds of types of kelp, this one in particular is rather low in iodine.