orange oxi on cycle?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Would orange oxi be safe to run on cycle and post cycle? Under the warning label is says you shouldn't take it if you have high blood pressure or with any prescription medication. Would high BP from cycle really be considered a medical condition? Since nolva or clomid could somewhat be considered a prescription medication, would there be any concerns?

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I figured it was a generic warning, but I just wanted to make sure. As for doctors permission... research chems don't come from doctors :)

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I know it's the same thing, but I figured the docs prescribed pills. Anyway, I'm using oximega now (not on cycle). The powder taste pretty good, but there's a mental block trying to drink black water.

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
I know it's the same thing, but I figured the docs prescribed pills. Anyway, I'm using oximega now (not on cycle). The powder taste pretty good, but there's a mental block trying to drink black water.
awesome, dude! maybe put the Oximega into solid color cup/ shaker.

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
Good idea. Taste just like spearmint gum so there's no issue with taste. I'll throw it in a squirt bottle or something.