• Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OxiMega™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Where can I purchase Orange OxiMega™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $37.99 for the combination kit and around $17.99 for the Fish Oil portion solo):
Bodybuilding.com - Controlled Labs Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Controlled Labs!

How many servings per bottle ?

60 of each product​

How many servings per day ?

1-2​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30-60 days​

Can I stack Orange TRIad with this?

Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall health stack for serious lifters and athletes​

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No, although it will help to fill the gaps in your diet to a tremendous degree​

Is Orange OxiMega™ for men or women ?

Both​

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace fish, veggies and fruit in my diet?

Yes, it can replace part of your requirements. However, you should continue to consume these as part of your diet as well.​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Orange OxiMega™ ?

It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Orange OxiMega™​

Is it necessary to cycle Orange OxiMega™ ?

No, Cycling is not required since this is an overall health supplement that should be looked at as part of your diet itself​

Is Orange OxiMega™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?

The Fish Oil component is enteric coated citrus flavored softgels and the greens component is spearmint flavored powder​

How come the fish oil component of Orange OxiMega™ is only 2 softgels per serving, my current fish oil is 4-6 per serving?

Our softgels contain a very potent dose of dha/epa per softgel, so you have to take fewer softgels (and fat) to get the same content with Orange OxiMega™​

What does enteric coating mean?

Enteric coating is used so that the softgels down break down until later in the GI tract. The benefit is that the oil wont come up on you and give you fish burps.​

Why are the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil softgels flavored?

Let's be honest, fish oil stinks, literally. the pleasant citrus flavor and smell makes it a pleasure, instead of a hassle, to get your daily fish oil​

Will the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil component also be available on its own?

It sure will be, but its a much better deal to get the combo kit as green supplements cost 35-40 dollars most of the time, which makes the fish oil component basically free when purchased as a kit​

How many servings of fruit and veggies does Orange OxiMega™ greens component have per serving?

Each serving contains roughly 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit​

What are the enzymes and probiotics in Orange OxiMega™ designed to accomplish?

Those complexes will help aid your digestion of the high calorie diet you are most likely on if you are lifting or an athlete​

What is the Cardiovascular (Nitrate Donor) complex in Orange OxiMega™ intended to do?

This complex includes root and leafy green vegetables that are known to be the highest in natural nitrate levels. Nitrate containing vegetables have been shown to increase heart and vascular health via enhanced nitric oxide levels​

What color should the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ be?

The powder is almost a dark green/brown color and will mix a bit darker. The high level of red beet root powder produces a darker color than most other greens product​

How much water should I mix the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ with?

Most people prefer 3-6 ounces of cold water in a quick refreshing shot. The flavor is a great minty/spearmint taste.​

Should either be taken with food? or can you just mix the powder into your supplements?

It is best to take both with solid food meals​

Product Writeup:

Orange OxiMega™: Super Fish Oil & Greens Formulas
SKU: OX101

120 Citrus Flavored Enteric Coated Softgels

Key Attributes:

- Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA
- Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavor (No Fish Burps!)
- Free From Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
- Vitamin E Fortified To Protect the Fish Oil
- 100% Nordic Fish Oils

318 Grams (0.70 Pounds) Spearmint Flavor

Key Attributes:

- Great Spearmint Flavor
- Natural Nitrate Donor Complex for Cardiovascular Health
- NO Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Colors
- Added Enzymes & Probiotics for Maximum Absorption
- High in Natural Anti-Oxidants for Enhanced Performance

Many people don’t realize the crucial effects that overall health supplements can play on their training. Without the essential nutrients your body needs to survive and flourish, it cannot build a strong foundation that is so crucial to lean mass gains. Orange OxiMega™ was designed to help you establish a strong, healthful, foundation on which to base your training, diet and supplementation. Coupled together with Orange TRIad™, you will have all of your overall health requirements exceeded including omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruit, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support.

Orange OxiMega™ is comprised of two products in every box. The first is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

The second component of Orange OxiMega™ is a true sports greens product, which is the first of its kind. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The “Cardiovascular Complex” is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a potent dose of red beet root, which have been shown to increase endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health in exercising humans in a clinical setting. The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and illicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends will help the body absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results. Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

Establish a STRONG foundation for maximum gains in the GYM and in LIFE with Orange OxiMega™!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
:hitit:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
im all over this i hope im chosen, as this will really help sort my health out since the surgery and antibiotics.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
^_^ Picking some people now.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Yea trying to find out lol.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Is the greens product best taken on an empty stomach or with food?

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
just ordered up 2 bottles of the fish oils, love the orange triad. would love to try the greens supp

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Always take supps with food.

Thanks for the support guys!

I mix my Greens with OATMEAL :)