• Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

CONTROLLED LABS - Orange OxiMega™ FAQ
(Frequently Asked Questions)

Where can I purchase Orange OxiMega™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $37.99 for the combination kit and around $17.99 for the Fish Oil portion solo):
Bodybuilding.com - Controlled Labs Product Listing - On Sale! Lowest Prices For Controlled Labs!

How many servings per bottle ?

60 of each product​

How many servings per day ?

1-2​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30-60 days​

Can I stack Orange TRIad with this?

Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall health stack for serious lifters and athletes​

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No, although it will help to fill the gaps in your diet to a tremendous degree​

Is Orange OxiMega™ for men or women ?

Both​

Does Orange OxiMega™ replace fish, veggies and fruit in my diet?

Yes, it can replace part of your requirements. However, you should continue to consume these as part of your diet as well.​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Orange OxiMega™ ?

It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Orange OxiMega™​

Is it necessary to cycle Orange OxiMega™ ?

No, Cycling is not required since this is an overall health supplement that should be looked at as part of your diet itself​

Is Orange OxiMega™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?

The Fish Oil component is enteric coated citrus flavored softgels and the greens component is spearmint flavored powder​

How come the fish oil component of Orange OxiMega™ is only 2 softgels per serving, my current fish oil is 4-6 per serving?

Our softgels contain a very potent dose of dha/epa per softgel, so you have to take fewer softgels (and fat) to get the same content with Orange OxiMega™​

What does enteric coating mean?

Enteric coating is used so that the softgels down break down until later in the GI tract. The benefit is that the oil wont come up on you and give you fish burps.​

Why are the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil softgels flavored?

Let's be honest, fish oil stinks, literally. the pleasant citrus flavor and smell makes it a pleasure, instead of a hassle, to get your daily fish oil​

Will the Orange OxiMega™ fish oil component also be available on its own?

It sure will be, but its a much better deal to get the combo kit as green supplements cost 35-40 dollars most of the time, which makes the fish oil component basically free when purchased as a kit​

How many servings of fruit and veggies does Orange OxiMega™ greens component have per serving?

Each serving contains roughly 5 servings of veggies and 2 servings of fruit​

What are the enzymes and probiotics in Orange OxiMega™ designed to accomplish?

Those complexes will help aid your digestion of the high calorie diet you are most likely on if you are lifting or an athlete​

What is the Cardiovascular (Nitrate Donor) complex in Orange OxiMega™ intended to do?

This complex includes root and leafy green vegetables that are known to be the highest in natural nitrate levels. Nitrate containing vegetables have been shown to increase heart and vascular health via enhanced nitric oxide levels​

What color should the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ be?

The powder is almost a dark green/brown color and will mix a bit darker. The high level of red beet root powder produces a darker color than most other greens product​

How much water should I mix the greens portion of Orange OxiMega™ with?

Most people prefer 3-6 ounces of cold water in a quick refreshing shot. The flavor is a great minty/spearmint taste.​

Should either be taken with food? or can you just mix the powder into your supplements?

It is best to take both with solid food meals​

Product Writeup:

Orange OxiMega™: Super Fish Oil & Greens Formulas
SKU: OX101

120 Citrus Flavored Enteric Coated Softgels

Key Attributes:

- Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA
- Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavor (No Fish Burps!)
- Free From Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
- Vitamin E Fortified To Protect the Fish Oil
- 100% Nordic Fish Oils

318 Grams (0.70 Pounds) Spearmint Flavor

Key Attributes:

- Great Spearmint Flavor
- Natural Nitrate Donor Complex for Cardiovascular Health
- NO Artificial Sweeteners, Flavors or Colors
- Added Enzymes & Probiotics for Maximum Absorption
- High in Natural Anti-Oxidants for Enhanced Performance

Many people don’t realize the crucial effects that overall health supplements can play on their training. Without the essential nutrients your body needs to survive and flourish, it cannot build a strong foundation that is so crucial to lean mass gains. Orange OxiMega™ was designed to help you establish a strong, healthful, foundation on which to base your training, diet and supplementation. Coupled together with Orange TRIad™, you will have all of your overall health requirements exceeded including omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruit, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support.

Orange OxiMega™ is comprised of two products in every box. The first is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

The second component of Orange OxiMega™ is a true sports greens product, which is the first of its kind. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The “Cardiovascular Complex” is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a potent dose of red beet root, which have been shown to increase endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health in exercising humans in a clinical setting. The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and illicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends will help the body absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results. Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

Establish a STRONG foundation for maximum gains in the GYM and in LIFE with Orange OxiMega™!

Roo

Awards
Looks like another quality product from CL. Can't wait to try this.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CL, way to take a Nutritional supplement to the next level, I have a ton of Fish oil left, but use it heavily everyday and will definitly make the switch over. Thanks Guys!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Grape seed extract and curcumine (sp?) missing :(

I like the heavy dose of chlorella and spirulina. Looks good.

cobfab12

cobfab12

Awards
i like both products a lot. cl never fails to impress. i love the addition of the probiotic complex in the greens, nothing has ever been better for my digestion/GI. will be buying for sure.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
ooh... looking forward to this...

btw- that link to BB's site doesnt have this new product listed?....

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
Grape seed extract and curcumine (sp?) missing :(

I like the heavy dose of chlorella and spirulina. Looks good.
I'm totally excited about the chlorella and especially spirulina as well!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Yeah I'm running Chlorella now (still).

Chlorella and especially Spirulina are potent. More powerful than a heap of veggies. Most forum guys will not be aware of it. Anti-agers sometimes run this stuff alone and cut all other supplements - thats how much of an effect it can have.

Need to be careful you take them with Vit C and E and perhaps ALA - e.g. Triad. Complex chelation theory stuff.

Curcumin is it in there or not? Turmeric might be a source of curcumin. Its just this is a VERY trendy antioxidant right now.

It is in direct competition to MycoGreen (MST) but MSTs stuff has less chlorella and spirulina in it. The Barley grass stuff is very much in competition. Thing is outside sports supps antioxidants of this quality are $$$ - well actually I've not come across anything as good as MycoGreen ... except Controlled Labs.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
i like both products a lot. cl never fails to impress. i love the addition of the probiotic complex in the greens, nothing has ever been better for my digestion/GI. will be buying for sure.
awesome, thanks for the support
Wow, kick ASS!
:cool:
ooh... looking forward to this...

btw- that link to BB's site doesnt have this new product listed?....
not yet. they and nutraplanet may do a presale. go to the nutraplanet section to request it
Nice price on the greens.
for sure, the price for the combo is unheard of :eek:
I'm totally excited about the chlorella and especially spirulina as well!
they are nice ocmpounds

Chlorella and especially Spirulina are potent. More powerful than a heap of veggies. Most forum guys will not be aware of it. Anti-agers sometimes run this stuff alone and cut all other supplements - thats how much of an effect it can have.

Need to be careful you take them with Vit C and E and perhaps ALA - e.g. Triad. Complex chelation theory stuff.

Curcumin is it in there or not? Turmeric might be a source of curcumin. Its just this is a VERY trendy antioxidant right now.

It is in direct competition to MycoGreen (MST) but MSTs stuff has less chlorella and spirulina in it. The Barley grass stuff is very much in competition. Thing is outside sports supps antioxidants of this quality are $$$ - well actually I've not come across anything as good as MycoGreen ... except Controlled Labs.
yeah, the turmeric is for curcumin.

Illilian

Illilian

Awards

Oh yeah, i used to use the spirulina on it's own... but it's natural flavor (imo) is terrible. was def a chore. i'm really excited about OxiMega's mint flavoring... especially mixing it with chocolate protien..... (can anyone say liquid girlscout cookie!?!?)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, i used to use the spirulina on it's own... but it's natural flavor (imo) is terrible. was def a chore. i'm really excited about OxiMega's mint flavoring... especially mixing it with chocolate protien..... (can anyone say liquid girlscout cookie!?!?)
yeah, I have got to try to mix it with protein, I have only had it on its own so far

ahendi

Awards
At this time my only source of Internet is my iPhone and I can't see the info of the greens label as I can't enlarge it. I currently am taking Green Vibrance and was wobdering how your product compares to it; I copied the info of it below:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size**1 ROUNDED TABLESPOON
Servings Per Container** 0

Amount Per
Serving
% Daily
Value

Calories
45*
N/A*

Calories From Fat
15*
N/A*

Total Fat
1.5*Gm
2%

Saturated Fat
0*Gm
N/A*

Cholesterol
0*Mg
N/A*

Sodium
25*Mg
1%

Potassium
135*Mg
4%

Total Carbohydrate
5.5*Gm
1.8%

Dietary Fiber
2.4*Gm
12%

Sugars (LESS THAN 1 GM)
0*Gm
N/A*

Protein
2.2*Gm
N/A*

Vitamin A
0*
61%

Vitamin B12
0*
48%

Vitamin C
0*
80%

Vitamin E
0*
500%

Calcium
0*
12%

Selenium
0*
29%

Iron
0*
19%

Alfalfa Grass Juice Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Barley Grass Juice Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Kamut Grass Juice Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Oat Grass Juice Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Wheat Grass Juice Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Hydrilla Verticillata
350*Mg
N/A*

Organic Spirulina Platensis (EARTHRISE)
1333*Mg
N/A*

Japanese Cracked Cell Chlorella
350*Mg
N/A*

Soy Lecithin Powder (Non-Gmo) 98% Oil-Free
2000*Mg
N/A*

Apple Pectin
500*Mg
N/A*

Larch Arabinogalactan (Fiberaid Ag)
500*Mg
N/A*

STABILIZED BROWN RICE BRAN
500*Mg
N/A*

Fructo-Oligosaccharides (Nutra Flora)
500*Mg
N/A*

Lactobacillus Rhamnosus
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Lactobacillus Rhamnosus R-011
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Lactobacillus Acidophilus La5
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Lactobacillus Acidophilus R-052
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Bifidobacterium Bifidum
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Bifidobacterium Lactis
2.25*Bill
N/A*

Bifidobacterium Longum
1.8*Bill
N/A*

Lactobacillus Helveticus
1.35*Bill
N/A*

Lactobacillus Paracasei
1.35*Bill
N/A*

Organic Alfalfa Sprout Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

Wheat/Soy Sprout Powder
350*Mg
N/A*

ACEROLA BERRY JUICE POWDER (15-17% NATURAL VITAMIN C)
200*Mg
N/A*

Organic Beet Juice Powder
200*Mg
N/A*

Orgainc Flax Seed Meal Ground & Stabalized
200*Mg
N/A*

With Chia Seed
50*Mg
N/A*

Royal Jelly Powder (6% 10 Hda)
150*Mg
N/A*

Organic Midwestern Bee Pollen
150*Mg
N/A*

Organic Broccoli Sprout Powder
100*Mg
N/A*

ORGANIC NOVA SCOTIA DULSE (PROVIDING 150 MCG. IODINE)
33*Mg
N/A*

Ginger Root Powder
20*Mg
N/A*

Cayenne Pepper Powder (Capsicum Fr.)
2*Mg
N/A*

Licorice Root Powder
100*Mg
N/A*

Suma Powder (Pfaffia Paniculata)
60*Mg
N/A*

Siberian Ginseng Root Extract 0.8% ELEUTHEROSIDES
60*Mg
N/A*

Silymarin Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silybin (Silibum Marianum)
60*Mg
N/A*

Astragalus Membranaceus Ext. 70% Polysaccharides
60*Mg
N/A*

Larch Arabinogalactan (Immunenhancer Ag)
30*Mg
N/A*

Beta 1,3 Glucans (Yeast)
30*Mg
N/A*

Ginkgo Biloba Extract (24% Ginkgo Flavoglycosides And 6% Terpene Lactones)
20*Mg
N/A*

GREEN TEA STANDARDIZED EXTRACT (90% POLYPHENOLS, 80% CATECHINS, 35% EGCG)
20*Mg
N/A*

GRAPE SEED STANDARDIZED EXTRACT (95% POLYPHENOLS, 90% PROANTHOCYANIDINS)
20*Mg
N/A*

Spinach Octacosanol Powder
150*Mg
N/A*

SUPPLYING:
0*
N/A*

Octacosanol
2*Mg
N/A*

Triacontanol
3*Mg
N/A*

Hexacosanol
135*Mcg
N/A*

Tetracosanol
780*Mcg
N/A*

Stevia Leaf Powder
73*Mg
N/A*

STEVIA LEAF EXT. STEVIOSIDES & REBAUDIOSIDES
8*Mg
N/A*

VITAMIN E (WATER DISPERSIBLE D-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE)
150*IU
N/A*

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to be honest I have never tried a greens product. This one has peaked my interest. Looking forwarrd to seeing some peoples thoughts on this when logs come out

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
to be honest I have never tried a greens product. This one has peaked my interest. Looking forwarrd to seeing some peoples thoughts on this when logs come out
it def is not a run of the mill greens product, that coupled with the high potency fish oil at an amazing price and its a win-win :)

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Are you able to release the specific or around/about the MG per epa/dha?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
its listed in the supp facts above. is the graphic not showing up for you?
No, not at that time, I was on a cellular phone....now that I am at home, I see it...thanks.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
This is without doubt a strong product.

Its a pity the greens forumla is not sold separately. I think that is a major weakness of the marketing approach.

I can buy fish oil anywhere. The greens formula is unique and looks very good.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This product looks really awesome. Looking forward to trying it.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
No, not at that time, I was on a cellular phone....now that I am at home, I see it...thanks.
ok, glad its working for you now.

Its a pity the greens forumla is not sold separately. I think that is a major weakness of the marketing approach.

they are actually both pretty unique. the combo kit costs the same price as buying a greens product separately. so look at it as getting a great fish oil supp for FREE ;)
This product looks really awesome. Looking forward to trying it.
awesome, please keep a log

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
White Flood and Greens blend quite well, neat combination of sweetness and earthy flavor. Damn, ran out of WF today though. I am guess it's not a bad reason to take a break from being on stimulants everyday for the past close to 3 months. D:

millerni

Awards

Very much agreed. I'm placing an order tonight from NP and would love to try the OxiMega greens, but have plenty of fish oil so i'm going with MycoGreen instead.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, can't wait till mine comes in. :silly:
looking forward to your feedback for sure :)
White Flood and Greens blend quite well, neat combination of sweetness and earthy flavor. Damn, ran out of WF today though. I am guess it's not a bad reason to take a break from being on stimulants everyday for the past close to 3 months. D:
yeah, take 7-10 days off of stims/caffeine then jump back on whtie flood, it will be like your white flood virgin days all over again when you start back up :D
Very much agreed. I'm placing an order tonight from NP and would love to try the OxiMega greens, but have plenty of fish oil so i'm going with MycoGreen instead.
that product is 80 grams of greens for 18 bucks (22 cents a gram). our whole kit is 39 bucks for 318 grams (12 cents a gram without figuring in the value of the fish oil as well) of greens plus the fish oil :eek:

which one looks like a better value now?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
feedback has been great so far:

Yeah I left a pretty descriptive review in my log about the look of it. As for the taste and rest of profile etc... as well. But by far one of my best tasting supps
[size=+1]Profile:[/size]

Fish: 10/10
Greens:10/10

Profile for both are amazing! Love the High Potency EPA/DHA. Many consumers will say something like "can get same EPA/DHA for a lot cheaper." Well quality goes a long way and Controlled Labs is definitely a top notch quality company when it comes to supplements (and low prices too so dunno what those people are talking about). I'll be honest, this is my first greens supplement, have nothing to really compare it to other than as stated above^. Greatness comes from CL and that's what I'm getting. Profile on the greens is solid and I expect to be healthier with this addition to my supplement stack.

[size=+1]Appearance:[/size]

Fish Oil: 10/10
Greens: gross/10

For the fish oil, the capsule is slightyly smaller than the Orange Triad as far as "girth" go's. It slides right down your throat and can barely feel it (in b4 PT's "that's what she said :D).
For the Greens, appearance was like WTF (what the fudge). Kinda scared me a bit, looked like dirt. The texture was really smooth though. Waved the scooper through it and moved around flawlessly so kinda had the feeling it would mix quite well.

[size=+1]Smell:[/size]

Fish Oil: 8/10
Greens: 7/10

For the fish oil it was kinda like a back and forth smell between fish and citrus. Moments I'd smell citrus and moments fish, don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me or not.
For the greens couldn't really smell the mint when I opened it and practically stuck my nose in the tub.

[size=+1]Aroma:[/size]

Greens:10/10

This is for the Greens when it was mixed with water. After pouring it in a cup with water, Aroma was AMAZING!! Totally could smell the spearmint flavor. Smelled like Orbit gum.​

[size=+1]Mixability:[/size]

Greens: 10/10

Mixability for the Greens was as I expected after moving the scoop around in the tub. It mixed flawlessly. No residue for me or clumps. Neither was there that feeling like it was stuck in the back of my throat or gums or teeth or anything...haha.

[size=+1]Taste:[/size]

Fish Oil: 9/10
Greens: 10/10

For the fish oil, could taste more Citrus in my mouth than fish, which is a good thing (can't stand fish or sea food). No fish burps yet either!
For the greens, Taste was amazing. Kinda hesitated before drinking it as I gazed into and saw that it was like dark dark greenish blackish brown, I've never drinken anything of this color. But nonetheless it was amazing.​

[size=+1]Price:[/size]

Kit: 10/10

Price is unbeatable. 1 month supply of Fish Oil and Greens for only $38! That's before the 10% BB code.​

[size=+1]Overall:[/size]

10/10

This is now going to be a staple in my supplement stack. Orange Triad - Oximega! Great combo stack right there. I will be continually buying this product as long as I have a job and can afford it. Everything about it was great from the profile to the consumption.​

[size=+1]**Here are some pics**[/size]​

**And this is what I was like when I got my packages**

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
This is my first time trying a "Greens" supplement, so I guess I was wondering are there any differences or reactions of any sort I should be expecting? Or is pretty much the equivalent to a multi-vitamin, where the "benefits" build over time?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I've tried several
did it arrive yet?
This is my first time trying a "Greens" supplement, so I guess I was wondering are there any differences or reactions of any sort I should be expecting? Or is pretty much the equivalent to a multi-vitamin, where the "benefits" build over time?
yup, benefits will build over time. you may see digestive and nitric oxide type benefits from the get go though ;)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
awesome, thanks for posting that up:

My Oximega arrived today, thanks Controlled Labs.

I was going to get all fancy with the log, but I gotta cut straight to the point:

Holy **** this stuff tastes AWESOME! I've seen the comments in other logs, and never in my wildest dreams imagined it would taste as damn good as it does. Smell is earthy, taste is a knockout, 10 out of ten in straight water. Unbelievable.

The fish oil is meh smelling, but definitaly a cut about your garden variety fish oil caps, but the quality is outstanding.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148519-heretostudy-keeping-healthy.html

I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

(P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148519-heretostudy-keeping-healthy.html

I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

(P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)
haha, awesome. the flavor is amazing for a greens product too :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
www.wheycheap.com damn that is a good price. later this week we will be putting up a 3rd party report showing that it has far less than the strictest governing body's (california prop 65) upper limit lever of acceptable PCB content

I dont know of any competitors who do this

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
PCB Lab Test Now Up!

http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2070_cert. of analysis total pcb.pdf

We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA. :eek:

For Reference:
FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.