:::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by matthias7 View Post
    This is without doubt a strong product.

Its a pity the greens forumla is not sold separately. I think that is a major weakness of the marketing approach.

I can buy fish oil anywhere. The greens formula is unique and looks very good.
    Very much agreed. I'm placing an order tonight from NP and would love to try the OxiMega greens, but have plenty of fish oil so i'm going with MycoGreen instead.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Awesome, can't wait till mine comes in.
    looking forward to your feedback for sure
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    White Flood and Greens blend quite well, neat combination of sweetness and earthy flavor. Damn, ran out of WF today though. I am guess it's not a bad reason to take a break from being on stimulants everyday for the past close to 3 months. D:
    yeah, take 7-10 days off of stims/caffeine then jump back on whtie flood, it will be like your white flood virgin days all over again when you start back up
    Quote Originally Posted by millerni View Post
    Very much agreed. I'm placing an order tonight from NP and would love to try the OxiMega greens, but have plenty of fish oil so i'm going with MycoGreen instead.
    that product is 80 grams of greens for 18 bucks (22 cents a gram). our whole kit is 39 bucks for 318 grams (12 cents a gram without figuring in the value of the fish oil as well) of greens plus the fish oil

which one looks like a better value now?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    looking forward to your feedback for sure
    HereToStudy is keeping healthy [Controlled Labs OxiMega and Orange Triad]

Check it, I can't believe this is a greens product, no gross chalky taste, minty and refreshing.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post

Check it, I can't believe this is a greens product, no gross chalky taste, minty and refreshing.
    you got that right, best tasting greens supplement on the market

5. feedback has been great so far:

Quote Originally Posted by Grouch714 View Post
    Yeah I left a pretty descriptive review in my log about the look of it. As for the taste and rest of profile etc... as well. But by far one of my best tasting supps
    Quote Originally Posted by Grouch714 View Post
    Profile:

Fish: 10/10
    Greens:10/10

Profile for both are amazing! Love the High Potency EPA/DHA. Many consumers will say something like "can get same EPA/DHA for a lot cheaper." Well quality goes a long way and Controlled Labs is definitely a top notch quality company when it comes to supplements (and low prices too so dunno what those people are talking about). I'll be honest, this is my first greens supplement, have nothing to really compare it to other than as stated above^. Greatness comes from CL and that's what I'm getting. Profile on the greens is solid and I expect to be healthier with this addition to my supplement stack.

Appearance:

Fish Oil: 10/10
    Greens: gross/10

For the fish oil, the capsule is slightyly smaller than the Orange Triad as far as "girth" go's. It slides right down your throat and can barely feel it (in b4 PT's "that's what she said ).
    For the Greens, appearance was like WTF (what the fudge). Kinda scared me a bit, looked like dirt. The texture was really smooth though. Waved the scooper through it and moved around flawlessly so kinda had the feeling it would mix quite well.

Smell:

Fish Oil: 8/10
    Greens: 7/10

For the fish oil it was kinda like a back and forth smell between fish and citrus. Moments I'd smell citrus and moments fish, don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me or not.
    For the greens couldn't really smell the mint when I opened it and practically stuck my nose in the tub.

Aroma:

Greens:10/10

This is for the Greens when it was mixed with water. After pouring it in a cup with water, Aroma was AMAZING!! Totally could smell the spearmint flavor. Smelled like Orbit gum.

Mixability:

Greens: 10/10

Mixability for the Greens was as I expected after moving the scoop around in the tub. It mixed flawlessly. No residue for me or clumps. Neither was there that feeling like it was stuck in the back of my throat or gums or teeth or anything...haha.

Taste:

Fish Oil: 9/10
    Greens: 10/10

For the fish oil, could taste more Citrus in my mouth than fish, which is a good thing (can't stand fish or sea food). No fish burps yet either!
    For the greens, Taste was amazing. Kinda hesitated before drinking it as I gazed into and saw that it was like dark dark greenish blackish brown, I've never drinken anything of this color. But nonetheless it was amazing.

Price:

Kit: 10/10

Price is unbeatable. 1 month supply of Fish Oil and Greens for only $38! That's before the 10% BB code.

Overall:

10/10

This is now going to be a staple in my supplement stack. Orange Triad - Oximega! Great combo stack right there. I will be continually buying this product as long as I have a job and can afford it. Everything about it was great from the profile to the consumption.

**Here are some pics**

**And this is what I was like when I got my packages**

•   

6. Can't wait to try it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Can't wait to try it!
    probably be to you today. looking forward to your feedback

8. Awesome! I've tried several

9. This is my first time trying a "Greens" supplement, so I guess I was wondering are there any differences or reactions of any sort I should be expecting? Or is pretty much the equivalent to a multi-vitamin, where the "benefits" build over time?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

10. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Awesome! I've tried several
    did it arrive yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    This is my first time trying a "Greens" supplement, so I guess I was wondering are there any differences or reactions of any sort I should be expecting? Or is pretty much the equivalent to a multi-vitamin, where the "benefits" build over time?
    yup, benefits will build over time. you may see digestive and nitric oxide type benefits from the get go though

11. Here's my feedback:

Orange Oximega log

12. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Here's my feedback:

Orange Oximega log
    awesome, thanks for posting that up:

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    My Oximega arrived today, thanks Controlled Labs.

I was going to get all fancy with the log, but I gotta cut straight to the point:

Holy **** this stuff tastes AWESOME! I've seen the comments in other logs, and never in my wildest dreams imagined it would taste as damn good as it does. Smell is earthy, taste is a knockout, 10 out of ten in straight water. Unbelievable.

The fish oil is meh smelling, but definitaly a cut about your garden variety fish oil caps, but the quality is outstanding.

13. Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:

I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

(P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:

I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

(P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)
    haha, awesome. the flavor is amazing for a greens product too

15. www.wheycheap.com damn that is a good price. later this week we will be putting up a 3rd party report showing that it has far less than the strictest governing body's (california prop 65) upper limit lever of acceptable PCB content

I dont know of any competitors who do this

16. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    www.wheycheap.com damn that is a good price. later this week we will be putting up a 3rd party report showing that it has far less than the strictest governing body's (california prop 65) upper limit lever of acceptable PCB content

I dont know of any competitors who do this
    Great price. I need to start watching WheyCheap more often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Great price. I need to start watching WheyCheap more often.
    yup, I think they have some sort of email reminder or rss thing. we should be posting the pcb test up tomorrow I think

18. PCB Lab Test Now Up!

http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2...otal%20pcb.pdf

We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

For Reference:
    FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
    upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
    CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.

19. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    PCB Lab Test Now Up!

We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

For Reference:

also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.
    A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.
    absolutely, help spread the word. its amazing how many people overlook the need for quality supplements, especially staples used daily.

21. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    PCB Lab Test Now Up!

For Reference:

bump to this

22. bump for questions

23. Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S

24. Quote Originally Posted by rubberchicken View Post
    Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S
    If you can do it, it is worth it. It is a great greens product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:

25. bump! For the hell of it
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

26. The next version of this should include Astragulus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

27. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The next version of this should include Astragulus
    Not a bad idea!!

28. Hi guys, my mom asked me to get her a greens supplement and right off the bat I knew that OxiMega was the way to go. However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50. Was wondering the reasoning behind this and if I should get her something else (and just use OxiMega myself ). Thanks for your help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 08:39 PM
  2. :::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 08:07 PM