:::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Here's my feedback:

    Orange Oximega log

  2. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Here's my feedback:

    Orange Oximega log
    awesome, thanks for posting that up:

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    My Oximega arrived today, thanks Controlled Labs.

    I was going to get all fancy with the log, but I gotta cut straight to the point:

    Holy **** this stuff tastes AWESOME! I've seen the comments in other logs, and never in my wildest dreams imagined it would taste as damn good as it does. Smell is earthy, taste is a knockout, 10 out of ten in straight water. Unbelievable.

    The fish oil is meh smelling, but definitaly a cut about your garden variety fish oil caps, but the quality is outstanding.
    •   
       


  3. Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:
    HereToStudy is keeping healthy [Controlled Labs OxiMega and Orange Triad]

    I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

    (P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Can't believe I forgot to link to mine here:
    HereToStudy is keeping healthy [Controlled Labs OxiMega and Orange Triad]

    I'll make another update tonight after I take it (Currently at work). Guys if you are looking for a greens product, seriously look no further. Just to set the record strait, I am no fan boy of any product companies. This is actually my first Controlled Labs product, and I am convinced. Top shelf quality.

    (P.S. I have my controlled labs shirt on under my button up at work today and will be repping it at the gym tonight lol)
    haha, awesome. the flavor is amazing for a greens product too

  5. www.wheycheap.com damn that is a good price. later this week we will be putting up a 3rd party report showing that it has far less than the strictest governing body's (california prop 65) upper limit lever of acceptable PCB content

    I dont know of any competitors who do this

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    www.wheycheap.com damn that is a good price. later this week we will be putting up a 3rd party report showing that it has far less than the strictest governing body's (california prop 65) upper limit lever of acceptable PCB content

    I dont know of any competitors who do this
    Great price. I need to start watching WheyCheap more often.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  7. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Great price. I need to start watching WheyCheap more often.
    yup, I think they have some sort of email reminder or rss thing. we should be posting the pcb test up tomorrow I think

  8. PCB Lab Test Now Up!

    http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2...otal%20pcb.pdf

    We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

    For Reference:
    FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
    upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
    CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

    also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    PCB Lab Test Now Up!

    http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2...otal%20pcb.pdf

    We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

    For Reference:
    FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
    upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
    CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

    also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.
    A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  10. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    A steady reminder that not all fish oil is created equal. Good to know I am taking a product that doesn't just strive to meet the requirements, but surpass them. Thanks Controlled.
    absolutely, help spread the word. its amazing how many people overlook the need for quality supplements, especially staples used daily.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    PCB Lab Test Now Up!

    http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2...otal%20pcb.pdf

    We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

    For Reference:
    FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
    upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
    CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

    also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.
    bump to this

  12. bump for questions

  13. Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

    Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S

  14. Quote Originally Posted by rubberchicken View Post
    Looks like a great product from you guys. This may well be my next purchase. I am a big fan of green drinks and this looks to have a fantastic profile at what to me is a very very low price. My current green drink staple runs at around $1.50 a serve whereas this looks like I would be getting 75-80c a serve if I am able to import it to Oz from Nutra.

    Obviously I am looking into whether I can import this (and the kit) now. How I envy you folk in the U.S
    If you can do it, it is worth it. It is a great greens product.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. bump! For the hell of it

  16. The next version of this should include Astragulus
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    The next version of this should include Astragulus
    Not a bad idea!!

  18. Hi guys, my mom asked me to get her a greens supplement and right off the bat I knew that OxiMega was the way to go. However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50. Was wondering the reasoning behind this and if I should get her something else (and just use OxiMega myself ). Thanks for your help.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    Hi guys, my mom asked me to get her a greens supplement and right off the bat I knew that OxiMega was the way to go. However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50. Was wondering the reasoning behind this and if I should get her something else (and just use OxiMega myself ). Thanks for your help.
    Honestly I'm not sure. I will look into this and get back to you. My mom is over 50 and she uses it with great results. But hold off until I find out for sure.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Honestly I'm not sure. I will look into this and get back to you. My mom is over 50 and she uses it with great results. But hold off until I find out for sure.
    Will do. Thanks for your help.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by rehj View Post
    However, on the label it says not to use if you're a woman over 50.
    So it does not say that on the bottle, or the box it comes in.

    I think our Greens product plus our Fish oil are the best on the market for health. It's a great combination.

    Name:  image_27280_450_white.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  167.3 KB

  22. Our product is sound, 3-5 servings of vegetables and fruit per scoop, all natural sources. It's good stack for anyone of any age who wishes to actually be healthy and strong

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Our product is sound, 3-5 servings of vegetables and fruit per scoop, all natural sources. It's good stack for anyone of any age who wishes to actually be healthy and strong
    Sorry for the mix up! I was just going on what my mom told me over the phone I didn't look at the box myself (which in hindsight I should have). Controlled Labs is one of my go to companies and will continue to be for products like OxiMega. Thanks for your help
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Orange TRIAD FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By pu12en12g in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 04-20-2015, 08:36 PM
  2. :::Orange OxiMega FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions):::
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Log in
Log in