blue up results ... i need advice

maddog28

Awards
  • Established
what type of strength gains fat loss nd muscle gains did you see and what it better the stim free one or normal one

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what type of strength gains fat loss nd muscle gains did you see and what it better the stim free one or normal one
The stimmed version is really good for strength and a bit of fat loss. Consider yourself warned, this is not a stim for little kids. I highly recommend starting with 1 cap. And if you still get the jitters with 1 cap, try taking it with food.

Also, the libido boost doesn't occur within 30-60 min after dosing. It occurs later that night or the next day in my experience.

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
The stimmed version is really good for strength and a bit of fat loss. Consider yourself warned, this is not a stim for little kids. I highly recommend starting with 1 cap. And if you still get the jitters with 1 cap, try taking it with food.

Also, the libido boost doesn't occur within 30-60 min after dosing. It occurs later that night or the next day in my experience.
very good advise to start with one cap and assess your tolerance.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
very good advise to start with one cap and assess your tolerance.
stimmed Blue Up is no joke in my experience. It's an item that used to get mentioned all the time. I think now it's one of the those sleeper supplements... nothing fancy, no overhype, no pimping, it just gets the job done.