Controlled Labs is the 1st company to get the bb.com "quality checked seal"

• Thread starter CONTROLLED LABS
  • Start date
CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
all of our products with 30 or more reviews (when our other products hit 30 reviews it will show up on their pages as well) now show the seal which verifies they are made in a GMP facility (bb.com has in their possession paperwork showing that each of our products is made in an nnfa and nsf approved facility):

Bodybuilding.com's Help Section: What Is The Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Program?

Question: What Is The Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Program?

Answer: The Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Program highlights companies that show their products have gone through several strict levels of excellence testing. Once a supplement company has fulfilled these objectives, they will receive the Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Seal of approval to be displayed on the approved product's Store page. Companies who have this certification ensure the quality and effectiveness of their products in three specific ways.

A supplement provider must meet all three requirements to obtain our Quality Checked Seal. Manufacturers are first required to provide proof that their facilities are Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) compliant. To do so, their facilities must undergo a rigorous inspection process that is performed by a third party such as the Natural Products Association. They must then show proof that the specific product applying for the Seal was tested for quality and provide a Certificate of Analysis once the test is complete. To fulfill the third requirement, the product under consideration must have a cumulative rating of 6 or higher on the 10 point customer satisfaction scale. Additionally, the product must have at least 30 consumer ratings to satisfy this requirement. At which time, the product in question will be awarded the Bodybuilding.com Quality Checked Seal to be proudly displayed on its Store page.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats, you deserve the recognition!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hats off to you guys, a job well done!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
:biggthumpup:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats, you deserve the recognition!
Hats off to you guys, a job well done!
congrats CL :)
That's quite an accomplishment.

Well done.
:biggthumpup:
thanks guys, just wish more people on AM knew about our products and the quality we are omitted to.

that program is 6 months underway and only about 5-6 companies out of the 550+ they carry have gotten the seal (that has got to make you wonder) :)

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
A sale on purple wraath may help you get more recognition here at AM.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is a cool accomplishment. Congratulations!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome stuff, but why does it seem like CL and BB.com are in cahoots?

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys !

Controlled Labs is one of my favorite companies :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't go or use bb.com I use nutraplnet

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
I kind of see it, but I don't see how that is effecting anyone, especially the products, besides just giving them more attention.

Now if they went with some exclusivity or rebranding with BB.com then I can see how that would be something to need to worry about...But this just seems like the equivalent of just strong advertisement.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Actually no. Since we are a popular brand, BB.com has of course noticed us but haven't helped us like they have done for other companies.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
A sale on purple wraath may help you get more recognition here at AM.
we have a sale on three popular product up right now at nutra. check them out
That is a cool accomplishment. Congratulations!
Congrats you guys! :thumbsup:
thanks guys
what do you mean by that? the companies are not related nor do we get special attention like some other companies that have their own sub forum over there :D
Congrats guys !

Controlled Labs is one of my favorite companies :)
I don't go or use bb.com I use nutraplnet
that is fine. just trying to show that our quality is amazing, where you buy from doesnt matter.