Samples

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples today, going to try them out tomorrow thank you!

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
OK here we go I worked very hard today roofing. Tore off, loaded and put on 20 sq. For stims today I had 3 black coffees and an energy vitamin water as I am not using anything with g/f or hfcs anymore.I was looking forward to my workout though as I got to be a test monkey =):alcoholic:

SO first I had;
Pre workout

White flood +Green mag mixed together;

Definitely felt the stim and I am a junkie.

Taste; mixed together they tasted kind of like flavoured dish soap, I have had worse.
Stim effect got progressively stronger as my work out progressed.Me like.The stim effect mellowed into a nice even flow.

Purple intrain...intra workout

Taste; Not bad, kool aidish, did not mix very well, but gets better as you drink it...
I like it. I was able to push myself as I usually do on a day off, which is always good.

Post workout;

Purple wraath;Similar in taste to PIT but sweeter with chunks of sourness. Did not mix that great but I feel good after my workout though. Much better than before I started.

Golden gains; Tastes like oatmeal and cinnamon(apple pie flavour). I didn't mind it at all. Not sure why some people have a hard time with the taste.Mixed decent.

Conclusion:

White Flood; Will buy. Wasn't sure about the gaba in it...but it did not make me sleepy
in any way, as it usually does.

Green mag; Nice sample but I already use everything in bulk already.

Purple intrain; Kind of addicting...Would purchase to try out on a regular basis.*Wish it
would blend better with water.

Purple Wraath; Liked the taste, liked the feeling.Will buy to try out full time* same.

Golden gains; I like the taste, Will buy a container to try out.

Thanks To CL for the samples! :ninja:

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for this. I just got my samples today too but I wasn't sure in which order I should take them...I guess now I know. Can't wait to try them out!

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Thanks for this. I just got my samples today too but I wasn't sure in which order I should take them...I guess now I know. Can't wait to try them out!
the only change I would make is do Purple Wraath and Intrain both intra-workout :afro:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CL reps, i ordered samples about 2 months ago and still havent received them. ordered again about 2 weeks ago and still nothing. i live in houston. what should i do

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Send tank[@]controlledlabs.com an email asap :)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
CL reps, i ordered samples about 2 months ago and still havent received them. ordered again about 2 weeks ago and still nothing. i live in houston. what should i do
reordering isnt the answer, as reorders are canceled automatically. pm me your info and date you submitted and I will check it out

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
the only change I would make is do Purple Wraath and Intrain both intra-workout :afro:
Why in your opinion would you consider this a better way to take them? Unless you are using another dose PW or using BCAA's, I'm not sure how you can validate it unless it is dosage size.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the reason i re ordered was because i waited over 2 months and still didnt receive any. and my friend has this problem, swoldierboy, and he PMed you and he STILL hasnt received his samples from like 3 months ago or more

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
the reason i re ordered was because i waited over 2 months and still didnt receive any. and my friend has this problem, swoldierboy, and he PMed you and he STILL hasnt received his samples from like 3 months ago or more
We ship hundreds of supplements and sometimes these things get lost or orders get messed up.

Just send him another email.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
strange, we ship out the sample packets twice per week and it should take 2 weeks or less unless there is an issue with the address, age of requester, or double entries.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys. well me and my friend waited 2 months or so to order again. im 20, he is 21 live in houston. its all good though. no worries

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Next time just hit up tank[@]controlledlabs.com for some fast help.

bigjeff200

Awards
Wanted to say thanks for the samples I got.
Tried White flood today and I have used black powder, superpump, noexplode, and have been taking jack3d recently.
The "pump" from white flood was the best I have had, not the energy I get from jack3d but did chest and I think I had to stop a couple of times because my chest was too puffy lol Good stuff Im def going to order some.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Wicked. You have just been flooded :)

DrchocolateMi

Awards
got my samples in today, thanks cl. appreciate the option to try the supps :)