White Flood Flavors

fullnelly25

Awards
Just tried my sample of white flood and loved it. Was the new flavor, but I was wondering what most prefer, new one or the lemonade one. Thinking about getting some Green mag soon and would combine into one shake so if one goes better taste wise with green mag please let me know.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Lemonade WF.
Apple Green MAG.

:D

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
White Flood - White Raspberry

Very tasty flavor.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just tried my sample of white flood and loved it. Was the new flavor, but I was wondering what most prefer, new one or the lemonade one. Thinking about getting some Green mag soon and would combine into one shake so if one goes better taste wise with green mag please let me know.
If you getting both of em, I'd just pick up same flavors(lemonade) and mix 1 scoop of gm with 1-2 scoops of wf for a get preworkout mix

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
^^^ What lots do, mix and match does make it interesting though.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
ive mixed both the lemonade and raspberry flavors with the apple Green Mag and they are both delicious. i think the flavors are like sour sweet tarts or warheads lol

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i have a green mag apple flavor tub .. and i have mixed that bish with raspberry, grape flavored drink, lemonade(seems to be the best) ..it really just goes with everything ..like jeremy stated kinda like a sour warheads(used to luv em)

if you dont like em then i suggest both lemonade flavors .. which will be my next purchase :)

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Nice ;)!

Tried any other flavors?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I must have some funky taste bud genetics - I don't like either flavor of WF. Haven't tried the Fruit Punch yet, though.

I am, however, a big fan of Lemonade PW + Apple GM

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Lemonade WF ftw.

Fruit punch is pretty awesome, definitely try that flavor (get the small size tub)

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I must have some funky taste bud genetics - I don't like either flavor of WF. Haven't tried the Fruit Punch yet, though.

I am, however, a big fan of Lemonade PW + Apple GM
I like white flood fruit punch the best. why not score a free sample?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
who cares about that taste if it works so damn well !!! amazing product.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established