White Energy

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I enjoy White Raspberry White flood as part of my preWO beverage, however I have noticed that I enjoy it just as much on my non WO days as a morning wake-me up.
This led me to ponder the following: Since I am a big fan of caffeinated anything- and WF is cleaner energy and in my opinion, healthier than other stim drinks; what are your thoughts on drinking 1 scoop of White Flood as an alternative to RedBull or other stim-drinks as needed?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Some people do this, but I don't advise it. The reason... don't become dependent on stims. Don't make yourself dependent on any energy drinks.

If you become dependent on stims, your system and wallet won't like you :p.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
touché!
lol. :)
Unfortunately caffeine and I have been bedmates for the greater part of my academic and professional life. However never been a big fan of RB I was looking for something that was an all-around improvement.
Thanks again,

A.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
True. But stick with coffee or something IMO. It'd be hard for me to recommend for someone to take WF on a regular basis as a wakeup call :p

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree that wf provides the best, clearest energy ever. But I'm also with dracoy: you'll develope a tolerance to the awesome, and that's a terrible thing.

Stick with coffee. You can up your tolerance to coffee, but wf will still work. Then again, I'm biased. ;)

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I agree that wf provides the best, clearest energy ever. But I'm also with dracoy: you'll develope a tolerance to the awesome, and that's a terrible thing.

Stick with coffee. You can up your tolerance to coffee, but wf will still work. Then again, I'm biased. ;)
Thanks for the feedback guys!
I'll stick to just PWO then.
Although, Ive never noticed a problem with WF and all the coffee I drink.
:)

Best,
A.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
No problem.

I think the issue is not that you don't notice a problem now. But when you start noticing a problem later :p

Good luck!

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
you guys are right.
Its always a good measure to be prudent with whatever supplement you take- and I always have operated under that philosophy with anything I've put in my body except when it comes to coffee: Ive been drinking about 6 "red eyes" daily for past 12 or so years... However the cleanness of the energy/focus White Flood provides is unparalleled. I would gladly trade a cup or two in as a pleasant alternative on a non-workout day. lol.
c'est la vie.

Best,
A.

swan1209

Awards
  • Established
I've got 3/4 a 260 count bottle of White Flood (tablets). This would, imo, be even better for you than the powder because you avoid the artificial sweeteners and colors. PM if your interested. $30 o.b.o.

Thor Hammer

Thor Hammer

Awards
Try Yerba Mate instead of coffee. Cleaner feeling. To me at least.

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I've got 3/4 a 260 count bottle of White Flood (tablets). This would, imo, be even better for you than the powder because you avoid the artificial sweeteners and colors. PM if your interested. $30 o.b.o.
Thanks for the offer, but Im actually well supplied in the White Flood dept.

Try Yerba Mate instead of coffee. Cleaner feeling. To me at least.

I really enjoy Yerba mate tea as well.

I brought it up because in my opinion the nutritional profile of White Flood is superior to many energy (and preWO) drinks on the market, I considered it as a healthier alternative at a fraction of the preworkout dose instead of an energy drink, even coffee because the synergistic blend of components would provide a focusing and energizing effect without as much caffeine as other beverages... what I find interesting is that there are energy drinks out there that mix caffeine and gaba, which is why I thought of using White Flood.

PS: Red Eye (coffee + espresso) Red Bull (popular energy drink)

Antigravity

Antigravity

Awards
I noticed on the write-up that you can take it on non-training days, so perhaps I should rephrase my question, if a serving of White Flood is two scoops, can I take 1 scoop twice a day, or 1/2 scoop up to 4 times a day on non-training days?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Where does it say to take it on non-training days?

It seems like you are intent on taking WF on off days haha.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Haha, my personal opinions on stims stays true. As long as you know what you are doing and keep it reasonable, go for it then. Good luck man!

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I noticed on the write-up that you can take it on non-training days, so perhaps I should rephrase my question, if a serving of White Flood is two scoops, can I take 1 scoop twice a day, or 1/2 scoop up to 4 times a day on non-training days?
dont go over 1 serving (2 scoops) per day

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
Interesting idea... however, imo, rest days are rest days, including from stims.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Interesting idea... however, imo, rest days are rest days, including from stims.
I would agree with this (and Dracoy), save it for workout days.. If you really need a boost maybe pick up caffeine pills and/or bulk arginine or beta alanine