Green Magnitude recalled?

jmoney02

Awards
Went to GNC to pick up a tub of Green Mag and the sales rep said it was recalled. I asked him why and he only said they don't tell them why. Real helpful sales associate.
Anyway, what's the deal? Thanks.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Not recalled, discontinued from GNC.

We don't have people in GNC to promote CL products like the other companies so we arn't as popular there.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established

We don't have people in GNC to promote CL products like the other companies so we arn't as popular there.
WISE move, reason why if I ever started a company, I would NOT bring my products over there....

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Well there might still be a few at the GNC. GNC is so wide spread, it is always good to have some products in the brick and mortar stores.

We just don't have the budget like some of the bigger companies to get employees to push us :p. But the online websites are pretty damn cheap that I've never had to shop the brick and mortar stores :p

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Well there might still be a few at the GNC. GNC is so wide spread, it is always good to have some products in the brick and mortar stores.

We just don't have the budget like some of the bigger companies to get employees to push us :p. But the online websites are pretty damn cheap that I've never had to shop the brick and mortar stores :p
hhhmm, so are you saying there might be some CL products discounted because they won't be there anymore? If so, I'm checking out my local GNC and other within my area to see if they got any products on clearance because I will hunt down for some Green Mag on sale :eek5::eek5:

GNC has horrible sales people, I can't believe how uneducated and uninformed they are about nutrition and supps. No offense to anyone works there, if you know your stuff than that's cool but if you're just an airhead, then no.

But for the majority of them all they try to do is push the GNC brand products without having any clue on them or the others; I dunno it bugs me cuz I've applied there several times and never have gotten a call back. But w/e I've only wanted to work there to get discount off the honest and quality brands like CL.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

not exactly. green mag is just being recalled in some stores, it will still be available in others and on their site.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Discontinued from some stores.

Recalled signifies product is bad, don't want to use that word.

fullnelly25

Awards
I work at GNC and am a big fan of the Green Mag. Our store stopped carrying it but if you want you can ask for the sales associate to try GNC Delivers option. If there is any in the warehouse they will send it directly to your house and you can still use as part of the buy one get one half off promo they got going on.