purple wrath vs purple intrain

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the major differences between the two?

Are there different situations where one would be better then the other?

I am looking to replace my xtend and was considering one of these but can't figure out whats the difference between the two

BTW: I am picking up golden gains to have post WO if that changes anything

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PW is better, IMO. The added pump stuff and beta alanine are icing.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
If you want the banaba and carbs, INTRAIN hands down.... otherwise WRAATH

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want the banaba and carbs, INTRAIN hands down.... otherwise WRAATH
if Im taking golden gains post workout I prolly dont need the intrain right?

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
Whats the major differences between the two?

Are there different situations where one would be better then the other?

I am looking to replace my xtend and was considering one of these but can't figure out whats the difference between the two

BTW: I am picking up golden gains to have post WO if that changes anything
A lot of people like to use PW for their cardio and PI during their weight lifting. You can use either supps at either times. That's cool because it leaves it totally up to you.

PI and PW are two very different supps. PW is EAA's and has goodies for endurance. PI is just as awesome. It contains several goodies including whey, waxy maize starch and banaba.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
I do cycles of both.

PW one month PI another. Keeps it fresh.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
What about if your following a very low carb diet. I'm thinking Purple Intrain with carbs to fuel my workouts, but only just enough carbs so I enter ketosis fairly quickly afterwards. Or would it be better to go with purple wrath, no carbs, but lifting may suffer?

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I use PW and love it! I was an Xtend user and i think PW works a bit better. tried samples of PIt and i did not like the taste, it made me fairly sick to drink during my work out. Thats just me though, im sure some people love it. Personally ill stick to PW.

Just note ive only used 2 samples of the in train so take my opinion for what its worth.

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
What about if your following a very low carb diet. I'm thinking Purple Intrain with carbs to fuel my workouts, but only just enough carbs so I enter ketosis fairly quickly afterwards. Or would it be better to go with purple wrath, no carbs, but lifting may suffer?
IMO, in general, if your lifting suffers while cutting... then your cutting too many calories. Carbs are your fuel source, especially during cut. In your diet, you gotta balance the carbs with your needs to get through the day and a good workout - Calories in, Calories out.

That being said, PI isn't a meal replacement supplement. It's an intra-workout sup. Between the Banaba, carbs, protein, etc... there's enough nutrients and 'function' (banaba) to get through a good workout.

Personally, I tend to have longer workouts and while cutting, approx 45min of lifting followed by an hour of cardio. I like to use Purple Wraath in my lifting and Purple InTrain in my cardio.

People like to do different things with it. Experiment and see what works best for you.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, when I'm low carbing it, I like the carbs to be centered int he morning and around my workout. I do like Purple InTrain for a little boost.

Typically I do a pre workout bread snack or something.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I'm ok rest of the day no carbs as my body adapts pretty well to it and fairly quickly. Its just I have very limited veg intake so my workouts in the morning suffer as I pretty much no carbs in my body. Hence I was thinking purple intrain could provide the carbs for the workout only and then my body should quite quickly re-enter ketosis.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Limited veg intake? I've considered keto diet but personally for me vegetables is something I don't like to cut out.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Limited veg intake? I've considered keto diet but personally for me vegetables is something I don't like to cut out.
Most veggies are allowed on keto and recomended to e eaten at night like green beans, broccoli, spinach, cauliflour. Lettuce, kale, etc. Most dark green veggies are high in fiber and fiber doesn't effect ketosis

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Yea, that is what I thought. I was so close to trying keto but chickened out a few years ago.