Another Green Mag question

J

jmoney02

Awards
I read in the Green Mag FAQ's that taking it too late may effect the quality of sleep and if it does, just take it earlier. I work out at night usually after 8. How much earlier can I take Green Mag without losing it's benefits?

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I read in the Green Mag FAQ's that taking it too late may effect the quality of sleep and if it does, just take it earlier. I work out at night usually after 8. How much earlier can I take Green Mag without losing it's benefits?
That's more of an issue with White FLOOD, but it's added to the FAQ for the VERY SENSITIVE individual :trink26:

You will love MAGnitude

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
GM has no effect on my sleep patterns.

The workout itself might.

Sometimes a workout before I sleep knocks me out after a long day. Sometimes I have so much energy after I can't sleep.

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
I'm the same way, GM dosen't affect my sleep...

On days where I had to stay late at work then run to the gym, 8:30 - 10:00, it was 12:30 or 1:00am before i can fall asleep. That happens supplements or not.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
I would figure it would do the opposite and relax you due to the added magnesium.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Personally I feel everyone ins different and just listen to your body to adjust supplement intake accordingly.