Another Green Mag question
- 12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
- 12-10-2009, 03:57 PM
take it 1 hour before the workout
- 12-11-2009, 07:29 AM
12-11-2009, 04:03 PM
GM has no effect on my sleep patterns.
The workout itself might.
Sometimes a workout before I sleep knocks me out after a long day. Sometimes I have so much energy after I can't sleep.
12-11-2009, 04:30 PM
I'm the same way, GM dosen't affect my sleep...
On days where I had to stay late at work then run to the gym, 8:30 - 10:00, it was 12:30 or 1:00am before i can fall asleep. That happens supplements or not.
Controlled Labs Rep
CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
12-12-2009, 07:16 PM
I would figure it would do the opposite and relax you due to the added magnesium.
12-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Personally I feel everyone ins different and just listen to your body to adjust supplement intake accordingly.
Similar Forum Threads
- By DangerouStyle in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-09-2011, 05:03 PM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 09-19-2007, 09:09 PM
- By RoidRageX10 in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-23-2007, 11:49 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:29 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-20-2007, 10:28 AM