Glycergrow?

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Is this stuff worth buying?

What's it supposed to do, and when is the best time to take it?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it immensely, was a staple in my regimen for a long time. I've only taken a break from using it because I've been following a low-ish CHO diet.

Glycerol causes net reabsorption, basically pulling subcutaneous water back into serum, increasing blood flow to your muscles. Ellicits a heck of a pump if you double dose it, with one pre- and the other intra-workout. I like it's hydrating effects and the electolytes it provides too.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I like it immensely, was a staple in my regimen for a long time. I've only taken a break from using it because I've been following a low-ish CHO diet.

Glycerol causes net reabsorption, basically pulling subcutaneous water back into serum, increasing blood flow to your muscles. Ellicits a heck of a pump if you double dose it, with one pre- and the other intra-workout. I like it's hydrating effects and the electolytes it provides too.
so basically it helps you look 'dry', but at the same time blows you up from hydrating cells? Would this be good to take 'on' cycle? I'm thinking about picking some up to stack with my GM WF and PW.. its pretty cheap stuff for how much you get.

Im still unclear as to how you should take this... 2 scoops pre, and 1 scoop intra (With PW?)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
so basically it helps you look 'dry', but at the same time blows you up from hydrating cells? Would this be good to take 'on' cycle? I'm thinking about picking some up to stack with my GM WF and PW.. its pretty cheap stuff for how much you get.

Im still unclear as to how you should take this... 2 scoops pre, and 1 scoop intra (With PW?)
That's how I would take it ^^

It is pretty cheap and it gives great pumps/vascularity for me personally.

http://yanyanxu.com/misc/pb.htm

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been very interested in Glycergrow as well. I wish you gave out sample packs of those, I may consider using Glycergrow for month 2 in my Log.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
I have been very interested in Glycergrow as well. I wish you gave out sample packs of those, I may consider using Glycergrow for month 2 in my Log.
im with this guy... hook me up with a couple samples!!

Also, can you stack this with whiteflood??

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Most people cycle GG with WF.

Haha GG is a good investment since it is so cheap, it lasts YEARS after opening.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have about 1/2 tub of GG at home. I have tried taking this product in virtually every possible scenario and it just does not work for me. It is cheap and lasts forever so I'm not out much as far as cost is concerned. I would really like to know how to make this stuff work. I'm open for suggestions.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

Haha GG is a good investment since it is so cheap, it lasts YEARS after opening.
Why cycle between them.. whats wrong with stacking them?

Also, from all the reading ive been doing about it all people say about it is it gives a great pump. Is there any other advantages to it besides a pump? Strength? Size?

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards

Also, from all the reading ive been doing about it all people say about it is it gives a great pump. Is there any other advantages to it besides a pump? Strength? Size?
You could stack, alot of people do, but GG could replace WF for when going off-stims, every 4 weeks or so usually, depending on the individual. So you still get the same sick pumps while your body is off of a stim.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This is normally true, but sadly my most recent tub went "rancid" somehow. Only time it has ever happened. I consider it a fluke, but it still made me sad.

I have about 1/2 tub of GG at home. I have tried taking this product in virtually every possible scenario and it just does not work for me. It is cheap and lasts forever so I'm not out much as far as cost is concerned. I would really like to know how to make this stuff work. I'm open for suggestions.
Double dose it - 3scoops before lifting, 3 scoops while lifting.

Don't underestimate the potency of increased hydration. Our cells are mainly water - provide more water to that cell, and it grows. This applies to muscle cells too.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Double dose it - 3scoops before lifting, 3 scoops while lifting.

I've tried as much as six scoops in a protien shake. Nothing...

I've even choked down 3 scoops in water. Nothing....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will last about 6 months :eek: insane value
That is a pretty sick deal!, I know for month 2, I will be switching my Xtend and start using Purple wraath. I just keep reading how it works much better then Xtend.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I take that back - BBB, how much water are you consuming this with?
I've tried varying my water intake. The best results came after consuming about a liter of water along with my GG. I felt like an over ripe watermelon sloshing into the gym. And even then the pumps were weak compared to some of the N.O. supps on the market.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried varying my water intake. The best results came after consuming about a liter of water along with my GG. I felt like an over ripe watermelon sloshing into the gym. And even then the pumps were weak compared to some of the N.O. supps on the market.
Well, there goes the last of my ideas, sorry.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this was asked, are you stacking with creatine?

MHA

Awards
  • Established
The fullness of GG is insane! They only time i get better fullness is when on ph/ds.

I don't know why more supp companys don't have this type of product, not that it could be better but its a great product

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
That is a pretty sick deal!, I know for month 2, I will be switching my Xtend and start using Purple wraath. I just keep reading how it works much better then Xtend.
smart move, purple wraath is the real deal
The fullness of GG is insane! They only time i get better fullness is when on ph/ds.

I don't know why more supp companys don't have this type of product, not that it could be better but its a great product
shhhh, dont tell them :D

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Don't know if this was asked, are you stacking with creatine?
Haven't tried stacking with creatine. However this may make sense since both increase intermuscular hydration. Good suggestion, thanks.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried stacking with creatine. However this may make sense since both increase intermuscular hydration. Good suggestion, thanks.
That is the first thing I would do. Green MAG + GG is a potent combo but any creatine should be fine.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.
Thanks for spreading the good advice man !!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Heck yea!

pardueitalian

Awards
if im already finishing up a bottle of xtend should i only use glycergrow pre workout? or is it possible to mix it with the extend during my workout?

thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing
Yea, it confuses me how this stuff hydrates muscles since it doesn't mix with anything liquid.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix
some mix it in like yogurt or somethin, but the scoop n chase is what i see more of

why not just do 2 pre-wo?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql4Jhl5Q0J8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Kluminati

Awards
Yogurt is the best method for me 4 scoops in two cups of yogurt 2 in each. It even works in those yop yougurt drinks you can throw a couple scoops in one of those and reseal the lid to bring to the gym. Definately potentiates any creatine I take, great pumps.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
2 SCOOPS PRE-WORKOUT. 2 SCOOPS WITH MY INTRA DRINK!

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Ripping heads off at that point :)