Glycergrow?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm currently taking White Flood and Glycergrow. Glycergrow is a great price and it will last you a long time. I typically use mine with a flavored BCAA. I sip on it during my workout. Yes, it's true. I feel swollen more throughout the day and I do look leaner. It is a great product that needs to be used over a period of time. I recommend it for sure. It does make you thirsty more than usuall. But I drink water all day and it recommends for this as well.
    Heck yea!

2. if im already finishing up a bottle of xtend should i only use glycergrow pre workout? or is it possible to mix it with the extend during my workout?

thanks
    •   

3. i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing

4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i just bought some because i have read nothing but good reviews, the first day i scooped it into my mouth, tastes like drinking salt water which wasn't terrible but i created a huge mess, i only took 1 scoop pre and 1 intra and didn't get anything, yesterday i mixed 2 scoops with my jack3d and another scoop with my chain'd out during the workout, still nothing....has me confused, chest days usually get a crazy pump after my free weight portion of chest day and yesterday it was just normal, then triceps were the same, nothing special, even after kickbacks which give me really good pump to finish my tri workout, nothing
    Yea, it confuses me how this stuff hydrates muscles since it doesn't mix with anything liquid.

5. most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    most ppl say to just scoop it in your mouth, but i create a mess and i'm not taking it to the gym with me to do that in the middle of the gym, so i just put it with my drinks even if it doesn't mix
    some mix it in like yogurt or somethin, but the scoop n chase is what i see more of

why not just do 2 pre-wo?

7. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql4Jhl5Q0J8"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

8. Quote Originally Posted by Greek Elite View Post
    scoop n chase
    BINGO
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com

9. Yogurt is the best method for me 4 scoops in two cups of yogurt 2 in each. It even works in those yop yougurt drinks you can throw a couple scoops in one of those and reseal the lid to bring to the gym. Definately potentiates any creatine I take, great pumps.

10. Yup I love using yogurt.

11. 2 SCOOPS PRE-WORKOUT. 2 SCOOPS WITH MY INTRA DRINK!

12. Ripping heads off at that point

13. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    2 SCOOPS PRE-WORKOUT. 2 SCOOPS WITH MY INTRA DRINK!
    how is that doing for you?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. glycergrow?
    By MHA in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. glycergrow VS gms
    By chlorella in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 01:10 AM
  3. GlycerGrow