Purple Wraath add-ins

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Loving PW at the moment and just about to open my second tub.

I've been adding approx. 5g extra of Leucine and 2-4 g of BA just to boost things up a bit and i have tons of both. Feel fantastic while i'm training. Great pumps and a really nice tight feeling all over.

Would love to hear what others are adding, if anything, so i can further my experimenting.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established

I've been adding approx. 5g extra of Leucine and 2-4 g of BA just to boost things up a bit and i have tons of both. Feel fantastic while i'm training. Great pumps and a really nice tight feeling all over.

Would love to hear what others are adding, if anything, so i can further my experimenting.
how many scoops of wraath do you take?

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
how many scoops of wraath do you take?
2 scoops in a litre of water.

I train first thing in the morning so i've been putting the PW / Leucine mix in the fridge just before bed and have the BA in the morning with my stims.

It's completely dissolved by then. I'm assuming the cold won't harm it?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops in a litre of water.

I train first thing in the morning so i've been putting the PW / Leucine mix in the fridge just before bed and have the BA in the morning with my stims.

It's completely dissolved by then. I'm assuming the cold won't harm it?
sounds good, but dont take more than additional 2 grams of ba at most since you are taking a good amount with 2 scoops of wraath.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established

Leucine and Piracetam in the past

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop Glycergrow and 1 scoop Golden Finish for me. Very happy with the results. Used that combo about a month ago.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nope, can't say I have. You feel that would be better than Golden Finish intra workout? There's only a couple places that have Golden Finish anyways, was it discontinued?

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
GGS and GFH are both post workout drinks. Are you talking about a diff product?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Not at all. I'm aware they are both post-workout drinks. I was just referring to Golden Finish. Just was curious as to your take on them.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
I feel GGS is on a whole new level.

The foot/veggie complex is among my favorites. But one big factor is that I was not a fan of the GFH taste. GGS tastes great!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, I'll give it a go.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
I feel GGS is on a whole new level.

The foot/veggie complex is among my favorites. But one big factor is that I was not a fan of the GFH taste. GGS tastes great!
Is there a benefit to eating foot that I dont know about??? :ponder:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Nope, can't say I have. You feel that would be better than Golden Finish intra workout? There's only a couple places that have Golden Finish anyways, was it discontinued?
golden gains replaced it
Is there a benefit to eating foot that I dont know about??? :ponder:
just the pleasant taste :D