Cycle + PCT

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
Hya folks from Controlled Labs!

Monday I begin my second cycle of The One and 2nd Gear. This time I am planning to do a better one ;)

These are the supplements I am planning to use:

On: The One, Nano Vapor, Pure Creatine, Optimal Results Vitamin Pak, whey.

PCT: 2nd Gear, CONTROLLED LABS BLUE UP, Nano Vapor, Pure Creatine, Optimal Results Vitamin Pak, whey.

My diet is in order.

Question: Blue Up with my pct, is it any good? If so, tips how to use it? I want to keep my gains and my libido has to go up in no time :) I take 2nd Gear when I wake up. My training is 1-2 hour(s) after waking up.

Isn't it overkill with the stims in the vitamins, nano vapor, and blue up at the same time?

Thanks!

PsychiatricAss

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hya folks from Controlled Labs!

Monday I begin my second cycle of The One and 2nd Gear. This time I am planning to do a better one ;)

These are the supplements I am planning to use:

On: The One, Nano Vapor, Pure Creatine, Optimal Results Vitamin Pak, whey.

PCT: 2nd Gear, CONTROLLED LABS BLUE UP, Nano Vapor, Pure Creatine, Optimal Results Vitamin Pak, whey.

My diet is in order.

Question: Blue Up with my pct, is it any good? If so, tips how to use it? I want to keep my gains and my libido has to go up in no time :) I take 2nd Gear when I wake up. My training is 1-2 hour(s) after waking up.

Isn't it overkill with the stims in the vitamins, nano vapor, and blue up at the same time?

Thanks!

PsychiatricAss
never quite understood why anyone would want to put a prohormone of dht into their body when there are increased risks of mpb , prostate growth , increased agression and everything else thats associated with this hormone.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
why would u take ur ai in the morning in pct ? u know its meant to be taken before bed when estro is the highest right?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
do u like nano vapor or something? if i was u i would spend that 50 dollars on a different ph if u dont have THE ONE already or a more comprehensive pct. but u should take the ai before bed with fat to increase absorbtion since ur only taking 50mg of bromo. Ive never taken the one so i cant say how suppressive it is but u may want to get drive or recycle for ur t-booster. or even sustain alpha

PsychiatricAs

PsychiatricAs

Awards
why would u take ur ai in the morning in pct ? u know its meant to be taken before bed when estro is the highest right?
jep jep I am planning to use the 2nd gear right when I wake up and Blue Up (no stims) before bedtime. to spread it thru the day :)

do u like nano vapor or something? if i was u i would spend that 50 dollars on a different ph if u dont have THE ONE already or a more comprehensive pct. but u should take the ai before bed with fat to increase absorbtion since ur only taking 50mg of bromo. Ive never taken the one so i cant say how suppressive it is but u may want to get drive or recycle for ur t-booster. or even sustain alpha
i am buddy with the salesman.. i got nano vapor for free :) and i like the product ;) 2nd gear is a nice product as pct but is not enough. with the help of blue up it is (i hope :p)

never quite understood why anyone would want to put a prohormone of dht into their body when there are increased risks of mpb , prostate growth , increased agression and everything else thats associated with this hormone.
everything for extreme growth!!! :D but no needle :p

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
jep jep I am planning to use the 2nd gear right when I wake up and Blue Up (no stims) before bedtime. to spread it thru the day :)

i am buddy with the salesman.. i got nano vapor for free :) and i like the product ;) 2nd gear is a nice product as pct but is not enough. with the help of blue up it is (i hope :p)

everything for extreme growth!!! :D but no needle :p

I'll say this again..... TAKE SECOND GEAR LAST THING BEFORE BED.

Other than that, enjoy your cycle. I ran the one, and for pct i took 2nd gear, drive, and powerFULL along with the staples. ONLY side i got from TO was some minor back pumps. Other than that, libido never went away and i felt great and made some great gains.