Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White Flood (White Raspberry Flavour)

Smell: 9.5/10. As soon as I opened the tub the scent of magnolias filled my senses. There was the faintest hint of raspberry, but to me it was predominantly floral (um, WTF???). The scent was gorgeous and made me look forward to trying it!

Taste: 8/10. White Flood in White Raspberry tastes exactly like raspberry sorbet. The taste is strong. However, there IS another taste underneath the raspberry that hit about halfway through consumption and it is NOT pleasant.

Solubility: 10/10. As soon as I added the powder to water it almost instantly dissolved. On shaking there was no trace of the powder and no clumps or excess was left in the water or on the bottom of the shaker.

Texture: 10/10. Like fruit juice diluted with water.

Other Effects: 5/10. I started out using 2 scoops as opposed to the recommend half scoop for the first usage, as I am usually ok with most products, and even the 'stronger' products that have recommended starting out at less than full-dosage have not affected me, so I just went straight ahead with White Flood from the start...I have experienced Beta-Alanine tingles before, but they have never been as strong as what I got from the White Flood. They started ~10 minutes after dosing and lasted for a good 50-60 minutes once they started. The tingles were pretty bad in my face and ears (which I have never felt them in before). I felt like my face was burning up and it became a little more flushed than the usual ruddiness from exercise.

You can follow my experience with this product either at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/136376-rosie-rides-white.html or in my 2009 training/supplementation journal at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles-29.html from post #856.

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
Great review, I have a samilar effect where WF gave me a little racy heart cuz I jumped right into 2 scoops.. gonna go back down to one scoop and work my way up when I
need' to

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for the review, yea WF is strong, so start with .5 :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, I have a samilar effect where WF gave me a little racy heart cuz I jumped right into 2 scoops.. gonna go back down to one scoop and work my way up when I
need' to
Not sure if it was the White Flood specifically that did that, or if it was on TOP of some of the other products that I am using...

Wow, thanks for the review, yea WF is strong, so start with .5 :p
Strong is GOOD right now for me if it's re ENERGY! :D

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

TigrShrk

TigrShrk

Awards
I just finished a tub of WF leamonade and the last couple of workouts noticed a shortness of breath as well. No racy sensations in the heart. I was taking 2 scoops preWO. I didn't experience any problems until my last couple of workouts.
Whats up with the shortness of breath?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished a tub of WF leamonade and the last couple of workouts noticed a shortness of breath as well. No racy sensations in the heart. I was taking 2 scoops preWO. I didn't experience any problems until my last couple of workouts.
As I said I'm can't say that it was the White Flood that did that (and I don't think it was, honestly); it was probably a mixture of things. See my log for more details.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, did anything else change?

TigrShrk

TigrShrk

Awards
Interesting, did anything else change?
No, no other adverse side affects, other than shortness of breath. It only happened a couple of times.
I have another tub of WF which I plan to start in a few weeks, so I will see what happens then.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
I know stress and caffeine intake can lead to shortness in breath in certain people. Maybe that is it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know stress and caffeine intake can lead to shortness in breath in certain people. Maybe that is it?
Neither does it to me. It's probably (as I mentioned) from lack of ventilation whilst training and the fact that I am jumping right back in and pushing myself over and above 100% after almost 2 months of only training 2-3 days a week.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would say this is an accurate review from my experience with WF. Taste, smell, solubility where all great but like Rosie i wasnt very impressed.

It isnt a bad pre-workout but not something i would try again. Others may get way better positive effects from the product.

Green Mag i enjoyed more and is a good creatine in my opinion. And glycergro is amazing for pumps.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White flood provides the best focus and energy of anything I have tried. It is also very strong, 1 scoop does me right 99% of the time. The downside to the potency is that if you are using it for pumps, 1 scoop won't provide the effect of 2 scoops (a full serving). But it's highly economical that way.

I would rank it up there with rpm for pre-workout energy. White flood is clean and far more focused and happy, rpm is angry and aggressive, and promotes better strength gains. Neither cause a crash.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
White flood provides the best focus and energy of anything I have tried. It is also very strong, 1 scoop does me right 99% of the time. The downside to the potency is that if you are using it for pumps, 1 scoop won't provide the effect of 2 scoops (a full serving). But it's highly economical that way.

I would rank it up there with rpm for pre-workout energy. White flood is clean and far more focused and happy, rpm is angry and aggressive, and promotes better strength gains. Neither cause a crash.
I actually like using 2 scoops. After my third day using I no longer experience the Beta-Alanine tingles...And I never use anything for the "pumps" (you can manipulate your training well enough if you want that), since pumps mean nothing as to the intensity and effectiveness of a training session.

I haven't use White Flood long enough to make a comparison to RPM. However, RPM is one of my top 2 preworkout products, and I AM using it alongside White Flood as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I AM using it alongside White Flood as well.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Whoa. Stim lover, huh? :lol: Why not try Blue Gene and White Flood?

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 5 Tablets
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 50 mg 250%
Sodium (as Sodium Bicarbonate) 41 mg 2%
Blue C Complex 3750 mg **
L-Carnitine (1800 mg), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Extract), Carao Extract (Cassia Grandis), Catuaba 4:1 Extract (Trichilia Catigua) and Propionyl-L-Carnitine (200 mg)
Blue Sky Complex 2200 mg **
Quercetin, Ginkgo Biloba (Extracted for Ginkgo Flavone Glcosides and Terpenes), Grape Seed (Extracted for 95% OPC), Epimedium Sagittatum (Extracted for 50% Icariin), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin (98% Extract) and Perilla Frutescans (Extracted for 23% Luteolin)

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate and Artificial Colors.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whoa. Stim lover, huh? :lol: Why not try Blue Gene and White Flood?
I have a high tolerance for stims (I'm also using AlphaBurn and have been using other "stims" alongside as well). And I wouldn't say that RPM was a "stim" (having caffeine in may define it as one, but it has nowhere near the caffeine content to even BEGIN to wire me).

Blue Gene is not a product that has ever struck me as wanting to be used. Besides, if I was wanting a non-stim, energy, endurance, and recovery supplement, I am already covered.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eh, I LOVE Blue Gene. To each their own. :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love the effects of WF, however personally the lemonade has a better taste to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.