pm reduction okay to take with food/protein shake?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hi,
i just ordered a bottle of am/pm reduction.
i had a sample before and noticed that the pm made me nicely relaxed.
now i dont actually want to use it before bed but as a relaxant after my workout and to come down from my rather heavy pwo-stimulant mix.
could i take the pm reduction right with my post workoutshake or would some of the ingredients be hindered in their effectivity?
i eat a solid meal about one hour after the pwo-shake, when do you suggest would be the best time to use the pm reduction in order to achieve desired relaxing effect?
thanks for your help
fabian

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I believe it is most effective on an empty stomach.

It would make me very relaxed and tired, ready for bed. Good stuff.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
That is a fairly unique way to take it :p

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im unique :cool:

i just like the ingredient profile of the product, if it burns fat, great but i dont specifically need it for that.i am finding myself doing this with a few things, using products for specific ingredients rather than what they are marketed for.
i love supplements, thank god i have a spare room...haha

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fabian, take it with Purple Wraath before bed, 2 hours after food.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
im unique :cool:

i just like the ingredient profile of the product, if it burns fat, great but i dont specifically need it for that.i am finding myself doing this with a few things, using products for specific ingredients rather than what they are marketed for.
i love supplements, thank god i have a spare room...haha
:eek:

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not what you think, its just in case that this (addiction) gets out of hand...
hey, i think there is actually a guy who is a representative for your company, as far as i remember he has something resembling a SPARE HOUSE for his supplements :laugh2:

Dracoy

Dracoy

Awards
  • Established
its not what you think, its just in case that this (addiction) gets out of hand...
hey, i think there is actually a guy who is a representative for your company, as far as i remember he has something resembling a SPARE HOUSE for his supplements :laugh2:
That must be Pt, he has a cave. In this cave, you find treasures... O_O

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
interesting use of it, but i would say maybe do 1 tab after your PWO shake (before your pwo meal) and another with/just after your pwo meal so you dont get too relaxed and feel tired

just in case another opinion could help :D