White Flood Tablets Supp Facts??

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
I am looking for the supplement facts for White Flood Tablets. I cannot find this info anywhere on the internet. Can someone give me a link to or post up these supp facts? I am interested in the dosing. Thanks.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
Thanks, I looked on DPS and your website but couldn't find the breakdown. Will pick up a bottle instead of white blood. MMm beta alanine.

b18cyaaa

b18cyaaa

Awards
BTW you spelled Cryptoxanthin wrong on your label. I saw something similar on Anadraulic State. It doesn't inspire confidence. I used to sell your products for a year and a half a Vitamin World everything but Bulge with GCC. Fix that label makes you look better.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I am looking for the supplement facts for White Flood Tablets. I cannot find this info anywhere on the internet. Can someone give me a link to or post up these supp facts? I am interested in the dosing. Thanks.
same as the powder (no sweeteners/flavors though). just 8 tabs per serving instead of 2 scoops.
BTW you spelled Cryptoxanthin wrong on your label. I saw something similar on Anadraulic State. It doesn't inspire confidence. I used to sell your products for a year and a half a Vitamin World everything but Bulge with GCC. Fix that label makes you look better.
its spelled correctly on our labels, just not on nutraplanet's site ;)

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Feel free to email me any further questions!

dracoy[@]controlledlabs.com